Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. (4192 Views)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by SecretAgent7706: 11:03pm On May 18, 2022
Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Really? The Igbo generate 97% of Lagos’ industrial output? Wow! I never knew that.

Well, let’s again consider the facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

These 10 firms account for more than 50% of Lagos’s industrial output.

I would encourage you to research the ownership structure and history of these companies. With the exception of the Dangote Group, the ownership structures of these l companies are dominated by persons of Southwest origin.

So, why would you say that the Igbos control 97% of the industrial capacity of Lagos State?

Perhaps I am wrong. In that case, I invite you to demonstrate my wrongness by introducing contrary facts to these.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Lexy123O: 11:06pm On May 18, 2022

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2022
Those People and Sense are two parralel lines.

They'll NEVER meet

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nyne: 11:10pm On May 18, 2022
Why not claim your dominance in your environment.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Asapchris(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2022
See finishing… that’s what you got when you think you are too important. A phool claiming they developed Lagos but they can not develop their land.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 9gerian: 11:14pm On May 18, 2022
But such misconstrues have been trashed specially on this forum repeatedly, not just about who is who in Nigeria but who is who even oversees, whether for the men category or even the women category.

The Yorubas are very much ahead, even though you also have to give it to the Igbos too who equally hold their own where they can.

SecretAgent7706:
Dear Obinnaya Amadi,

Really? The Igbo generate 97% of Lagos’ industrial output? Wow! I never knew that.

Well, let’s again consider the facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

These 10 firms account for more than 50% of Lagos’s industrial output.

I would encourage you to research the ownership structure and history of these companies. With the exception of the Dangote Group, the ownership structures of these l companies are dominated by persons of Southwest origin.

So, why would you say that the Igbos control 97% of the industrial capacity of Lagos State?

Perhaps I am wrong. In that case, I invite you to demonstrate my wrongness by introducing contrary facts to these.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Treasure17(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2022
These guys are actually pushing their luck. I agree with the point that the revenue might reduce if they leave but saying Igbo made Lagos what is it today is a big fallacy and they've kind of hold on to this narrative which is not sophisticated enough.

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Golan007: 11:19pm On May 18, 2022
2 by 2 shops dotting the neighbourhood doesn't equate to industrial or entrepreneurial dominance.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Ttalk: 11:22pm On May 18, 2022
Though Reno has stated the truth but that doesn't mean Reno is not as foolish as the guy he's responding to.

Reno should stop the familiarity he's trying to have with SW. We are not moved by emotional or egocentric proclivity common among his estranged fans.

He should keep a mile distance from anything SW before he's served the type of sour okro soup he is dishing out at the SE

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2022
Nyne:
Why not claim your dominance in your environment.
It is inferiority complex and self victimisation

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 18, 2022
Ttalk:
Though Reno has stated the truth but that doesn't mean Reno is not as foolish as the guy he's responding to.

Reno should stop the familiarity he's trying to have with SW. We are not moved by emotional or egocentric proclivity common among his estranged fans.

He should keep a mile distance from anything SW before he's served the type of sour okro soup he is dishing out at the SE

I don't blame him, he needs to dissociate himself from igbo so fast, he seems to even prefer Hausa than them now, that is how irrelevant they are fast becoming

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Ttalk: 11:37pm On May 18, 2022
SlyDev:

I don't blame him, he needs to dissociate himself from igbo so fast, he seems to even prefer Hausa than them now, that is how irrelevant they are fast becoming

Reno is not different from the Nairaland IPOB that have lost their senses to bigotry.

We don't need the type of Renos approval on the pacesettings achievement of the SW.

Besides his jab is a political one to pitch SW against SE so as to weaken thier political strength in order to increase Atiku his paymaster chances in the general election, just like Kperogyi is covering the religion section of the SW by stoking division among Christians and the Muslims in the SW.

We are too superior to fall into his cheap trap of deceit. We are not blinded by hate and bigotry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by SmartPolician: 11:42pm On May 18, 2022
The way some of these my Igbo brothers think just shames me.

20 Likes

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by DamianX: 12:07am On May 19, 2022
Pls keep telling them so they can get sense.
This is a call to Igbos to bring their investments and businesses home. Stop investing in someone else's land adding to their revenue. Check well all the large firms he talks about are owned by Igbos.

You go be land lord for another person land Dy happy

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by walefresh3(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:
This is a call to Igbos to bring their investments and businesses home. Stop investing in someone else's land adding to their revenue. Check well all the large firms he talks about are owned by Igbos.

Oga as I like ibo reach naa dis lie of a thing be problem....

Bro ibos are not as rich as Yoruba... Naa confirm I dey tell u....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by DamianX: 12:19am On May 19, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga as I like ibo reach naa dis lie of a thing be problem....

Bro ibos are not as rich as Yoruba... Naa confirm I dey tell u....

It's your opinion. Which changes nothing.
For me and others na Igbo rich pass

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Born2Breed(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2022
Delusional grandiose.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by udele1: 12:26am On May 19, 2022
This foolish pride is what I am talking about. You will never see successful igbos in kagoshima make such claims. Its only the followers of the Good for Nothing Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 12:30am On May 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Reno is not different from the Nairaland IPOB that have lost their senses to bigotry.

We don't need the type of Renos approval on the pacesettings achievement of the SW.

Besides his jab is a political one to pitch SW against SE so as to weaken thier political strength in order to increase Atiku his paymaster chances in the general election, just like Kperogyi is covering the religion section of the SW by stoking division among Christians and the Muslims in the SW.

We are too superior to fall into his cheap trap of deceit. We are not blinded by hate and bigotry

SW is the best wink

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by udele1: 12:31am On May 19, 2022
DamianX:

She brought hers home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YNZaryjwGE

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On May 19, 2022
The way Reno is dealing with the cannibalistic swines that regard him as their lord and god these past few weeks ehn,
Una think say dem snatched him wife.

MumuReno vs His Brainwashed Swines,
Make una carry go.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 4:44am On May 19, 2022
I hate Igbo nitwits who claim to own lagos. Sometimes , I feel like flogging them even though I hate violence. You own a state in south west? What is wrong with you? You better come home and help develop our own region, you are far away talking about how you own other people’s land. Idiocy at its peak. Ndi Ala.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by 9japride(m): 5:50am On May 19, 2022
The people who always shout one Nigeria are those who exhibit hatred the most. How can one be saying one Nigeria and yet hate he's/her fellow countryman with perfect hatred? I don't really get it. What is the motivating factor of these hatred and bitterness? Is it how politics is run in developed countries? How can you then live peacefully with someone you have perfect hatred for? There must be something they are not telling us. Full grown adults behaving like kids and these same hateful adults will intend to aspire for leadership positions in the country. Why the country is not moving forward, is because we have bitter and wicked individuals in position they are not meant to be. What policies will they create with such wicked and hateful mindset? I am very sure the whites will be wondering what kind of humans are these who keep developing more hateful traits rather than becoming useful the entire country.
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by techWriter3: 6:11am On May 19, 2022
Those folks and Sense not two parralel wires

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Moferere: 6:12am On May 19, 2022
Reno Omokri has taken the noisy Igbo guy to the dustbin. I am happy he did because this is the perception of an average igbo man. Very funny how people who couldn't develop their lands now claimed to make Lagos

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by gwafaeziokwu: 6:58am On May 19, 2022

Ever since Igbos online schooled Reno Omokri when he claimed that Igbos were slaves to Itsekiri, the over grown baby has been throwing shades and tantrums at the slightest turn.

His large Igbo followership made him lose his sense and he tried to re-write the history of a great ethnicity like Igbo
but he got a full dose of rebuttals such that the guy shock to his bone marrows.

Fraternising with the north and south West is a ploy to make Igbos jealous. Infantile hallucinations! Reno Omokri that allowed south West media sell Jonathan as the drunk he was not want to claim political " influenza". grin

Igbos has so much on our plate to deal with at the moment than to fall for the media war Reno want to ignite between south East and south West. He should talk about his Itsekiri tribe once more so that Igbo historians will help him complete the devastating expose.

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:07am On May 19, 2022
Reno that can never be straight forward, both multinational companies and SMEs, Igbo's lead

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:09am On May 19, 2022
Story, what fact does he have to show that those afformentioned company are the ones who generate most of Lagos revenue

Capital oil
Kaztech
Obijackson
Brittania-U
Nestoil
Oilserve
Orange drug
Emzor
Coscheris group
Ekulo holdings
Slok group
Zinox
Mtn Nigeria
Millions of Igbo importers who resides in Lagos, just as Igbo's account for over 80% of Nigeria imports worth billions of dollars, and also pay their dues to LASG

Major banks in Nigeria have their HQ in Lagos and pays their tax to LASG
These are few Igbo multinational dominant company in Lagos and pays their tax to LASG, so how did Reno arrived at his conclusion

He just listed few company lead by the Yoruba's whom might not even be the major stakeholders

Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Shaolin77: 7:12am On May 19, 2022
9gerian:
But such misconstrues have been trashed specially on this forum repeatedly, not just about who is who in Nigeria but who is who even oversees, whether for the men category or even the women category.

The Yorubas are very much ahead, even though you also have to give it to the Igbos too who equally hold their own where they can.

Trashed my foot, Yoruba's can never compete with the Igbo's in wealth, Never
Re: A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. by Nobody: 7:14am On May 19, 2022
I understand Omokri perfectly even though I am not his fan. Reno used to be the greatest promoter of Igbos online.

As usual, Igbos will always offend because of their aberrant, offensive and obnoxious character. You will dislike them in the end no matter how benevolently disposed to them you were initially.

Problem began when Omokri, as will happen with insecure and criticism-averse IPOBians, started telling Igbos some home truth alongside the unending praises he had lavished on them previously.

To make matters worse, Omokri began praising Yorubas he had previously disparaged constantly.

The rest is history. Omokri became the bitter enemy of Igbos and he in turn now sees them for what/who they really are. Everyone does in the end.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Killer Manholes On Lagos Road Worry Motorists / Role Models and Villains of 2010 / Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap