Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Do You Eat Bread And Tea - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Eat Bread And Tea (943 Views)

Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerians Eat Bread And Tea This Way? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Draslo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
▪️Sip your tea and eat dry bread?
▪️Dip your bread inside the tea for a soggy
bite?
▪️Roll small chunks of bread and throw into
the tea for a cereal type meal?

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Draslo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
No butter, no jelly, no peanut butter, no choco spread. Just plain bread and tea.

For me, I prefer using unsliced bread, tightly roll little bread balls so that they don't get thoroughly soggy all the way and then proceed to eat like cereal. 😋

1 Like

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Candidlady: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemme not embarrass myself on here

Till tomorrow IStill cut the pieces into the tea.. idetest slice bread and iprefer my bread extremely brown burnt

1 Like

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Coder2Client(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
If I'm alone, I will do it the old way of immersing the bread into tea and chomping it but if I am in the midst of butty people, I will just bite and take the tea.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by thaoriginator: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin

When I was liklle, I used to submerge a portion into my tea and let it soak for a while before dipping it in my mouth until my elder sister knocked me out of it..

But up till today I still do it feeling a lil guilty grin
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Wawelexy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don't form unnecessarily.... I eat in public the same way I eat when I'm alone in as much as I'm not disturbing anyone or constituting nuisance

If it's sliced, I eat it dry and then sip, but if it's unsliced which is my favourite, I dip my soft succulent slightly brown freshly baked sweet bread into my Lipton tea with less sugar and milk... That feelings is top notch...
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
I don't form unnecessarily.... I eat in public the same way I eat when I'm alone in as much as I'm not disturbing anyone or constituting nuisance
So, how do you eat it? undecided

thaoriginator:
grin

When I was liklle, I used to submerge a portion into my tea and let it soak for a while before dipping it in my mouth until my elder sister knocked me out of it..

But up till today I still do it feeling a lil guilty grin

Coder2Client:
If I'm alone, I will do it the old way of immersing the bread into tea and chomping it but if I am in the midst of butty people, I will just bite and take the tea.

All these "submerge" and "immerse" sef... cheesy
Just say you chook bread inside tea. grin
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by thaoriginator: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Omo sorry jare, na chuk I dey do ooo

E dey sweet me that year but. Y sister no gree, she got konk me for head. And truly e fit make her vomit I wonder why? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Draslo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

The submerge off me.🤣🤣
Next time I'm eating bread and tea, I will squeeze the bread to resemble submarine seffff for adequate submersion and immersion
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Coder2Client(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Draslo:

The submerge off me.🤣🤣
Next time I'm eating bread and tea, I will squeeze the bread to resemble submarine seffff for adequate submersion and immersion

You people will not kee pesin with 😅😂🤣
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Most times when m in the spirit,I dip the read inside the tea to make it soggy grin
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Shapeaso: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

All these "submerge" and "immerse" sef... cheesy Just say you chook bread inside tea. grin
Don't mind them jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

I tire o. Submarine submerge immerse on top bread and tea

Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Kharol1234: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
The way them train me with, I no get tym to BITE and SIP.

Na to DIP and EAT.
Re: How Do You Eat Bread And Tea by Nemesis0147(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2023
I sip my tea and eat dry bread…
That is how I have been drinking my tea as far as I can remember

(1) (Reply)

If Chimps And Apes Were Declared Persons! / Roasted Red Meat / One Ingredient U Like Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.