Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication (4185 Views)

Jesus Never Existed. The Story Is A Roman Fabrication / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Lawag3: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rostikol:
When una go get sense?

The English people who taught you this nonsense don’t bother with church anymore.

They’ve converted their churches to schools, nightclubs, banks and bars.

They have done the research and realise the Jesus tale is a MYTH.

A Roman fabrication.

He never existed.

When will you colonised cretins stop this Jesus nonsense and finally GROW UP?

Ok prove it with sources

Because the Jesus you are yapping about is a historical figure he is as true as Hitler.

Read history if you don't trust religion.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by 1Sharon(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

The Ethiopian Church is a 1,700 year old indigenous African Church

Yes but are you an Ethiopian Christian?
Do you practise the Ethiopian brand of Christianity?
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Heroclitus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Josephus and Jesus didn't live in the same timeline.
He is critical of Jesus because most Jewish people are christophobic.

I agree but they are prolly like 4-5 generations apart...
My point is, the fact that Josephus, who isnt a believer of Jesus wrote about him, although critically, is a proof that he was a real being who existed around 2000+ years ago....So you'd agree he was a real being

That cancels out any doubt about the realness of his character and as for whether other believes being held by most christians is true or not, thats not my business

Mine is just that, Atheists should be conversant with some bit of history first, before coming out of nowhere to cancel other peoples belief...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Heroclitus:

I agree but they are prolly like 4-5 generations apart...
My point is, the fact that Josephus, who isnt a believer of Jesus wrote about him, although critically, is a proof that he was a real being who existed around 2000+ years ago....So you'd agree he was a real being

That cancels out any doubt about the realness of his character and as for whether other believes being held by most christians is true or not, thats not my business

Mine is just that, Atheists should be conversant with some bit of history first, before coming out of nowhere to cancel other peoples belief...

He wrote about but he never met him. So he's just telling tales and making assumptions so why should I listen to him??
Atheists are very conversant with history, it's the reason why they are atheists to begin with. Religious people read only their holy books and think they know everthing

You can miss me with your hypocrisy. Christians are experts at cancelling other people's beliefs.
Why was your comment when Christians were burning shrines and destroying artifacts of traditional religions?
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Heroclitus(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't have a problem with men in general. The way you Nigerian men back home reason is shocking in the 21st century.

You sound like a hater, why did you bring up my location?

I already modified my earlier post showing your location...That was truly too much

At the romance section, you're up there with some popular ladies on this forum who spits vile things about men and as such reading most of your comments sounds/reads harsh

You're always quick to defend women when they are victims in some situations but suddenly disappear when the tables are turned....How can one person not like both the supernatural and the opposite gender? Your thought process is...
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by VenumX: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Finally changed my profile to Islama LGBTQ painting.

Allahkuakbar embarassed

If only those who waste time arguing with you know you are a filthy d1ck sucking boko h0m0 terrorist, you would have deactivated your useless account by now including the other female account you use to seduce males here.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Christistruth03: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes but are you an Ethiopian Christian?
Do you practise the Ethiopian brand of Christianity?

I am an indigenous African Christian

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by 1Sharon(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Heroclitus:

I already modified my earlier post showing your location...That was truly too much

At the romance section, you're up there with some popular ladies on this forum who spits vile things about men and as such reading most of your comments sounds/reads harsh

You're always quick to defend women when they are victims in some situations but suddenly disappear when the tables are turned....How can one person not like both the supernatural and the opposite gender? Your thought process is...

Do you call out men that spit men vile things about women or do you like and share their posts? Zonefree and others, do you agree with them? If you do, you're just a hypocrite and you can't complain when women do the same.

Even me I don't side with women that spit extreme things about men. Soifra and jennycray. They are far worse than Coco and Poco, if it's them you're talking about.

Soifra and jenny, I laugh at their posts, because they can't be for for real.

I'm not quick to defend women. That's a lie. I call out both genders.
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Heroclitus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

He wrote about but he never met him. So he's just telling tales and making assumptions so why should I listen to him??
Atheists are very conversant with history, it's the reason why they are atheists to begin with. Religious people read only their holy books and think they know everthing

You can miss me with your hypocrisy. Christians are experts at cancelling other people's beliefs.
Why was your comment when Christians were burning shrines and destroying artifacts of traditional religions?

Your Argument here is flawed, so cause he never lived in same period as christus, we should assume his account of Jesus isnt true even though most archaeologists are quick to refer to Josephus as their first choice of reference when dealing with Syrian and Jewish history

Plus, Most historians like Herodotus and co wrote on events that happened in faraway lands and in 100s of years before them, Shakesphere
( An English man) who lived barely 500 years ago wrote about Julius Caesar (Roman Emperor) that lived 1000+ year before him yet no one ever came out to cancel out his account, how much more Josephus who lived less than 100years after Jesus death

History and historians have always been like that, if u wouldnt cancel out Herodotus accounts on medo-persia, why would u cancel a Native Jewish account of his own people

Other people (Tacitus, Pliny) wrote about the historical Jesus, The mention of real life historical characters like Augustus, Quinrinius and Tiberius in relative to Jesus era is a proof that his existence was real except if those Emperors never existed of which they did

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

If only those who waste time arguing with you know you are a filthy d1ck sucking boko h0m0 terrorist, you would have deactivated your useless account by now including the other female account you use to seduce males here.

Whenever you're saying what you can't prove just go and see a psychiatrist because that's a sign that you're gradually running mad! wink

How can you quote someone and type another thing just to malign the person?

Please direct all followers of this thread to the thread where what you quoted above could be found! smiley
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by VenumX: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am madmaninthehouse grin sign that I am infact mad! wink

Of course you are and everyone sees you as such.

No evidence needs to be further presented on your sick sexual atrocities. You have provided enough. grin
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
VenumX:

Of course you are and everyone sees you as such. No evidence needs to be further presented on your sick sexual atrocities. You have provided enough. grin

Stay away from hard substance! wink
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by VenumX: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

As an Islama with alcohol filled in my kettle, I should Stay away from hard substance! wink

Thank goodness you know cause your reputation here is very bad. A big disgrace you are. cheesy
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Aemmyjah(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever you're saying what you can't prove just go and see a psychiatrist because that's a sign that you're gradually running mad! wink

How can you quote someone and type another thing just to malign the person?

Please direct all followers of this thread to the thread where what you quoted above could be found! smiley

I can't even recommend a psychiatrist for him
They should lock him up in a goat herd
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
kingthreat:

Such a fool that is totally blind to spirituality.
You think if Jesus didn't work, why else will people seek him?
If prayers via Jesus don't get answered, why then do people keep praying?

Colonised dunce. For every prayer ‘Jesus’ has ‘answered’, there are 100 million he didn’t ‘answer’, which is why majority of you are broke!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by VenumX: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:
I should bleep a goat

Sick animal. Y'all religious chameleons are the worst.

Tuehhh!!!
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Heroclitus(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you call out men that spit men vile things about women or do you like and share their posts? Zonefree and others, do you agree with them? If you do, you're just a hypocrite and you can't complain when women do the same.

Even me I don't side with women that spit extreme things about men. Soifra and jennycray. They are far worse than Coco and Poco, if it's them you're talking about.

Soifra and jenny, I laugh at their posts, because they can't be for for real.

I'm not quick to defend women. That's a lie. I call out both genders.

I'm not talking about Siofra and Jenny, i guess they dont mean it too
Do u know Klass99? Jeez! that one is always coming with strong points like its an international debate for the Einsteins, I'm always quick to scroll over her posts...then poco, you, Magnolia, Persphone, biglittlelois. foodqueen, Uyai, bigfeetbelle and others

its always like a gender war, if not for this religion related issue, I'd not quote any of those ladies for whatever reason on any issue...Defending immorality with all your might cause the accused person is a lady

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Winneepye:
Lack of presence of God in your life will subject you to poverty. Travel to Israel they will show you his family house, his earthly family members exists there.

Hahahaha…CLOWN. There was actually a documentary done recently about how traders in Israel are CASHING OUT on dumbass Christian tourists who are sold all sorts of fake Garbage from statues to ordinary pieces of ROCK or WOOD, with the LIE that they came from Jesus’ house or his grave or cross or some other foolishness.

They even showed one guy that picked up a big stone from his own house roof and sold it to a Christian tourist for thousands of dollars after telling him it was from the tomb of Jesus!

The video is on YouTube. Mumu people.

As for saying ‘Jesus’ has surviving family members, why are they hiding? Where are they? How can you be descended from the ‘Son of God’ and nobody knows who the FCK you are?

Blasted moro.ns.

See how these white folks just turned you people to MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Heroclitus:

I'm not talking about Siofra and Jenny, i guess they dont mean it too
Do u know Klass99? Jeez that one is always coming with strong points like its an international debate for Einsteins...then poco, you, Magnolia, Persphone, biglittlelois. foodqueen, Uyai, bigfeetbelle and others

its always like a gender war, if not for this religion related issue, I'd not quote any of those ladies for whatever reason on any issue...Defending immorality with all your might cause the accused person is a lady

And when men like zonefre, neutral, favhy are creating their posts and comments against women what is your opinion on that? I bet you even like and share their posts. You can miss me with your hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Op, Jesus exist in the bible and in the Quran.

Yes. Those are the only places he “exists”.

Nowhere else.

The Quran included him based on hearsay, since the Quran was written 600 years after the New Testament.
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
vdestro:

See how you are screaming desperation like a bitch trying to get married up to being oblivous of the fact that there are chinese, japanese and indians who have taken up Christianity..

Less than 1% of their population, meaning NEGLIGIBLE NUMBER, with the overwhelming majority of them rejecting your Roman religion of fakery and lies.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

I am going to respond to this long comment with a simple quote from Tacitus

But all human efforts, all the lavish gifts of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus, while he mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it seemed, for the public good, but to glut one man's cruelty, that they were being destroyed

So, if christianity was invented in AD71 by the Romans, HOW come christians were around during the great fire of Rome in AD 64? Was there some time travelling involved?

And why does every mention of Christians prior to 300 ad in Roman records sound negative? Why were christians persecuted repeatedly?

At the end, the people you are quoting are just the same as those who state that Jesus was the son of a Roman soldier, Jesus family grave was found, and Jesus was Apollonius of Tyana.

The Horus is Jesus myth has been disproved self.

The gospels were written between 50 AD and 100 AD by unknown characters.

It was from 71 AD that we get the first non biblical references to a ‘Jesus’.
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I can't even recommend a psychiatrist for him
They should lock him up in a goat herd

She is depressed and it's gradually affecting her brain! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
vdestro:

Common sense would have told you that they wouldnt have used it, if it was not powerfull and that they dropped it because it was God Who was using them like a postman to bring it to us, and when it was done, He discarded them.

So, continue being the complaining fool for if your foolishness was good for you, you would not be here making noise bothering about Jesus.

You are very stupid. Christianity and Islam brought crime and corruption to Nigeria.

Before their introduction, we built our houses without front doors, fences, or gates because stealing was virtually unheard of.

If you disbelieve, go to your village and ask the elders.
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Aemmyjah(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

She is depressed and it's gradually affecting her brain! embarassed

100%
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Ok. I hope you will maintain the same energy and verve when Sonponna the god of smallpox chooses you as the next sacrifice to cleanse your village of the next outbreak

It wouldn’t be worse than the millions of Iraqis killed because George W Bush claimed the Christian god commanded him to invade Iraq based on lies about non-existent weapons of mass destruction.

Or the millions killed by Hitler the Christian supported by Christian bishops who gave him the Nazi salute in the midst of his atrocities.

And what about the Christian monster of Belgium, King Leopold, who murdered 25 million Congolese?

The blood on Christianity’s hands can fill three Atlantic oceans.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Kukutenla: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rossikk:

It wouldn’t be worse than the millions of Iraqis killed because George W Bush claimed the Christian god commanded him to invade Iraq based on lies about non-existent weapons of mass destruction.

Or the millions killed by Hitler the Christian supported by Christian bishops who gave him the Nazi salute in the midst of his atrocities.

And what about the Christian monster of Belgium, King Leopold, who murdered 25 million Congolese?

The blood on Christianity’s hands can fill three Atlantic oceans.
I won't even go into debating your lies. What i am just asking and i want a definite yes or no since you want us to go back to our traditional religions, if a smallpox outbreak occurs and the chief priest of Shonponna identifies you as the ideal sacrifice to cleanse the land, will you happily lend your neck to the knife instead of getting a vaccine or cure made available by the Christian countries?
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by izicooo(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
vdestro:

See devils in the church, claiming christian.
Thank you for calling me a devil.
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Kukutenla: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rossikk:

Hahahaha…CLOWN. There was actually a documentary done recently about how traders in Israel are CASHING OUT on dumbass Christian tourists who are sold all sorts of fake Garbage from statues to ordinary pieces of ROCK or WOOD, with the LIE that they came from Jesus’ house or his grave or cross or some other foolishness.

They even showed one guy that picked up a big stone from his own house roof and sold it to a Christian tourist for thousands of dollars after telling him it was from the tomb of Jesus!

The video is on YouTube. Mumu people.

As for saying ‘Jesus’ has surviving family members, why are they hiding? Where are they? How can you be descended from the ‘Son of God’ and nobody knows who the FCK you are?

Blasted moro.ns.

See how these white folks just turned you people to MUMU.

Are you aware Jesus was not an only child?

Besides, where is Sango the former Alaafin of Oyo's lineage today? Are they still sitting on the throne? How com they don't spit fire like thier ancestor did? That's the religion you want to go back to!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by izicooo(f): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Highlife217:

I think it’s okay to take them as edifying legends. Jesus walking on water probably didn’t literally happen, but the metaphorical message is true, with faith you can do anything.
Thank you for breaking it down.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Heroclitus:

Your Argument here is flawed, so cause he never lived in same period as christus, we should assume his account of Jesus isnt true even though most archaeologists are quick to refer to Josephus as their first choice of reference when dealing with Syrian and Jewish history

Plus, Most historians like Herodotus and co wrote on events that happened in faraway lands and in 100s of years before them, Shakesphere
( An English man) who lived barely 500 years ago wrote about Julius Caesar (Roman Emperor) that lived 1000+ year before him yet no one ever came out to cancel out his account, how much more Josephus who lived less than 100years after Jesus death

History and historians have always been like that, if u wouldnt cancel out Herodotus accounts on medo-persia, why would u cancel a Native Jewish account of his own people

Other people (Tacitus, Pliny) wrote about the historical Jesus, The mention of real life historical characters like Augustus, Quinrinius and Tiberius in relative to Jesus era is a proof that his existence was real except if those Emperors never existed of which they did

WHY DID NOBODY SAY OR WRITE A SINGLE THING ABOUT ‘JESUS’ UNTIL MORE THAN 50 YEARS AFTER HIS ALLEGED WINGLESS FLIGHT BACK TO HEAVEN FROM A BLASTED DINNER TABLE, YOU THOUGHTLESS PERSON?

THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF WRITERS LIKE PHILO, SENECA, PLUTARCH AND OTHERS WHO WERE CONTEMPORARY TO THE ‘JESUS’ CHARACTER, AND NONE OF THEM WROTE A SINGLE WORD ABOUT HIM!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF HE ACTUALLY LIVED?
Re: Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication by Rossikk(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

Are you aware Jesus was not an only child?

Besides, where is Sango the former Alaafin of Oyo's lineage today? Are they still sitting on the throne? How com they don't spit fire like thier ancestor did? That's the religion you want to go back to!

Mumu talking rubbish and conditioned to self hate. You would rather worship a non-existent fake white saviour you pray to for 50 years without answer.

The difference between African religion and Christianity is that the former does not claim that the likes of Sango are real people who existed and must be followed or risk eternal torture in a ‘hellfire’ like your rotten imported fake religion does.

In African religion you are FREE to choose not to even worship anyone including God Himself.

There are no threats of punishment because African religion KNOWS that we all transit to the ‘LAND OF THE ANCESTORS’ upon leaving this Earth life. We are all POWERFUL IMMORTAL BEINGS living a temporal human experience.

Christianity tells you you are wretched worthless ‘sinner’ who needs ‘Jesus’ to be ‘saved’ from a smouldering torture chamber called ‘hellfire’.

IT IS A LIE.

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THE WHITES.

THE SUPREME BEING DOES NOT PUNISH PEOPLE FOR NOT WORSHIPING HIM.

YOU ARE ASPECTS OF GOD.

WHAT IS GOD?

GOD IS CONSCIOUSNESS.

AN OCEAN OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF WHICH YOU ARE DROPLETS.

YOU ARE PART OF GOD’S CONSCIOUSNESS OPERATING IN A TEMPORAL ILLUSION OF ‘SEPARATENESS’.

YOU NEED TO FIND THE GOD IN YOU.

ACTIVATE THE LIGHT WITHIN YOU.

DON’T SEEK GOD OUT THERE. GOD IS IN YOU.

THAT IS AFRICAN RELIGION.

Christianity is a distortion of AFRICAN religious principles designed to place the WHITE MAN as the fake, undeserved ‘saviour’ of humanity.

DITCH IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thought For Today- By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd. / Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.