Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me (4109 Views)

STOP OVERHYPING GOD... What You Should Know. / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
yesterday been 23 of march was my birthday, i wake up with no money or food in the house which makes me angry with everybody and anything around me. i was so furious to a point that i begin to question my existence on earth, i slept till noon when an idea come in my head to call one guy who is a son to a powerful native doctor.

the native doctor was a family friend, though younger my grandfather, they were always close to each other, infact, he spent about 4years in our house(according to what i heard, he had a hand in the killing of someone in his village and the community was against him, that is why he ran and hide in our house that time) he stayed with his son who was my age mate hence we became friends. so when i called the guy that i will like to talk with his father, he quickly told the man who was so eager to see me. he told me to come immediately that he will take care of my transport, been idle, i decide to visit him that same yesterday. he was very happy to see me
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Continuuuuuuue
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
I did not waste time and proceeded to tell him that i have a problem which i will like him to help, he refuse to hear anything from me till today in the morning.

i told him directly that i'm tired of this life am living presently and need something to improve my standard of living, the man was quiet for sometime and started to laugh, he was calm for sometime and ask me what type of life am living presently and how did i want to be? i told him that i have badluck that use to follow me around, and most importantly, i need money to be taking care of my family, i even told him that i can do anything to make money. he become serious instantly and ask me if i meant what i was saying to which i replied yes. he was quiet for some time, he pick a something like a powder and ask me to open my hand, he poured it in my hand and told me to throw the powder at the mat and in one pot which i did, he started saying things i did not understand for sometime and become quiet again.
my heart was doing 100metres now
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Finish it
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Finish it

And then he woke up and it was all a dream grin

I'm going to bed. I'll read the rest of the story in the morning.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by heniford2: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op just finished watching Nollywood movies cheesy grin so his rewining it na here e end oh undecided
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by cherishmichael: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lolz......

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
he started laughing again and ask me about my family, i told him that they are around but no one is helping me, he ask about my mother and i told him how she retired and she is not getting any pension hence her condition is not good. the question continued which i answered all. but the last question shock me, the question was, can kill or die for my so call family to live happily? i was quiet and ask him another question instead if there was a way we can do it to avoid anything blood. he started laughing again and told me to go and wait for him under one mango tree outside. he stayed inside alone like 5mins which i taught was 5hours cos my heart was not normal that time. he later came out and meet me. that was when he start his sermon
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by heniford2: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sabi i told you guys isha!! Nollywood Baby movie on DA beat grin

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
He told me that he saw through me and know my problem, that i was lucky to come to him before taking any rash decision. he said that there is no badluck following me, rather, i'm the one that is following badluck. before i could ask him how? he ask me if i believe in anything spiritual, i told him that i believe in God but recently, i truely doubt if God exist. he told me that is where my problem lies, that i'm empty like a non living thing, anything can happen to me presently. did i know why?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think i will stop here, y'all can look for the complete film and watch.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by heniford2: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
udoji2021:
I think i will stop here, y'all can look for the complete film and watch.
just continue Jor person no fit follow you play small must you make ur life difficult always grin
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
He told me to remember how my grndfather help him, so he can't pay him back in dat way. that there are many gods which humans worship nd each of this gods are powerful nd varies in ways which they operate, some gods are related to odas while some are not. some gods are even enemies wit other gods which they use human beings as a playground to exercise those powers and show how powerful they are. some gods are powerful than others but no one knows which one is the most powerful god. he told me that some of this gods are wicked, some are bloodthirsty, some are good, some are bad. he concluded that whatever behaviour that i can think of, there is always a god that posses such behaviour.
i was confused and ask him if the christian God is also same with the gods he is describing here. he told me that no one can boast of knowing the most powerful god, but there is probaly a supreme being which control the universe bt no religion, group,individual or even the gods themselves can point at him

OAM4J
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
I was confused again and ask him, that i use to see pastors casting away other gods from people so to me, i think the christian God is the supreme, he laugh again and told me that, it was just a matter of faith and believe, that even a wicked god can change someone to follow him if that person is empty like me or did not hold unto the previous god he/she was worshiping. and there is no greater mistake a person can make by not holding tight to whatever he believes in and is worshiping. so there is a christian god truely. then he drop the bomb
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
So you're making up all this bull shit by 11pm. You need strong deliverance Udoji

1 Like

Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
That the christian god is powerful and strong but his only problem with it is how the god did not want his followers to open there eyes to spiritual things. according to him, everything happenning physically is 100% determined by spiritual forces. so anyone who have spiritual eyes or his eyes have been opened spiritually is bond to make good decisions against the future but christians are not always allowed to open this spiritual eyes, infact the very few that are lucky to open this eyes usually use such opportunity to oppress other or better still, scam them. he concluded that the christian god is really powerful but can not said to be the most powerful god that exist
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
As for myearlier request, he told me plainly that he don't have the power to do what i'm asking, he should have directed me somewhere for such help but the road i intend to take will not help me. so i should go back home and sleep over what he said, but most importantly, i should not leave myself like that, i should either follow christianity or any other group with all my heart or i should come back for protection from ajov(the name of his god). he concluded that i don't have problem.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
So you're making up all this bull shit by 11pm. You need strong deliverance Udoji

I should have mentioned names and the address in this posts but let me ask for their permission tomorrow first. it's not everything that one can joke with
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by hopeforcharles(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
udoji2021:
That the christian god is powerful and strong but his only problem with it is how the god did not want his followers to open there eyes to spiritual things. according to him, everything happenning physically is 100% determined by spiritual forces. so anyone who have spiritual eyes or his eyes have been opened spiritually is bond to make good decisions against the future but christians are not always allowed to open this spiritual eyes, infact the very few that are lucky to open this eyes usually use such opportunity to oppress other or better still, scam them. he concluded that the christian god is really powerful but can not said to be the most powerful god that exist
Bro continue I am following, and I won't sleep till u drop another
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Bro continue I am following, and I won't sleep till u drop another

I will update the topic tomorrow after asking their permission to put atleast the address of the native doctor for anyone interested to confirm cos all this is looking like a movie to people
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
I called his son this morning and request for his permission but dude was angry that i want to ridicule his family name, he also told me that baba did not want to do it for me because of reasons best known to him so i should either come back and perform some things to protect myself or keep quiet.

for those sending me DM, you can ask me anything here which i will reply
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Where does the Creator fit into all your conversation? Do you agree with me that the Supreme being is the Creator of all things?
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
There is only one true God, the Creator of the heaven, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

There is Satan and there are the fallen messengers (angels).
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Udoji2021, Satan and the fallen messengers, whom people worship as gods, know who the Supreme and most power God is. He created them all.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
If your condition gets worse, blame yourself. Why should you allow a native doctor to put powder in your palm and blow it off. undecided . Some of the things he said, don't make sense. Look for a good church and fix yourself.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
elated177:
There is only one true God, the Creator of the heaven, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

There is Satan and there are the fallen messengers (angels).

I know there is a true/almighty God. even the man himself agreed with that fact.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If your condition gets worse, blame yourself. Why should you allow a native doctor to put powder in your palm and blow it off. undecided . Some of the things he said, don't make sense. Look for a good church and fix yourself.

Wwhich church or religion can you recommend or think that is worshiping the almighty God? i'm not going there again(he even said i don't have a problem sef) for any protection but to candid with you, most of what he said made sense to me.

As for my condition getting worse, i don't really care again cos my little mind is telling me that i have seen it all already
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Look for any Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, the main regional headquarters in your state and join them. Or you look for any other genuine church of God and join. Fact is that, there is no other gods that will bless you without you paying a horrible price. The price can even be your life, or the life of relatives. If you go back to that native doctor, even your next generation will pay the price and continue to bear the brunt of your actions. Nothing in this life is as good as clean wealth/accomplishments. Only almighty God gives that particular wealth. Bible says "He maketh rich and adds no sorrows to it. Pick up your Bible and begin studying, pray and have a relationship with God. Midnight prayers is very very effective, give it a try. If you wish, you can also Check for servant Victor's thread in this religion section, he does deliverance/prayers through phone calls.
udoji2021:

Wwhich church or religion can you recommend or think that is worshiping the almighty God? i'm not going there again(he even said i don't have a problem sef) for any protection but to candid with you, most of what he said made sense to me.

As for my condition getting worse, i don't really care again cos my little mind is telling me that i have seen it all already
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by HernanCortes: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:
I called his son this morning and request for his permission but dude was angry that i want to ridicule his family name, he also told me that baba did not want to do it for me because of reasons best known to him so i should either come back and perform some things to protect myself or keep quiet.

for those sending me DM, you can ask me anything here which i will reply

Listen bro, that man just told you the undiluted truth about the cosmos. A truth I spent twenty years searching for before I finally found it early this year aftef sojourning through hundreds of historical, scientific, pseudo-scientific, pseudo-historical and occult texts.

Wht he told you (summed in your last three or four posts before this one) is a truth billions of people never realise in their entire lives, and the wonderof it all is that the man is probably not highly educated.
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
HernanCortes:

Listen bro, that man just told you the undiluted truth about the cosmos. A truth I spent twenty years searching for before I finally found it early this year aftef sojourning through hundreds of historical, scientific, pseudo-scientific, pseudo-historical and occult texts.

Wht he told you (summed in your last three or four posts before this one) is a truth billions of people never realise in their entire lives, and the wonderof it all is that the man is probably not highly educated.

The man did not go to school at all, i posted this here so that someone can counter it with facts but they are rather attacking me for posting a fake story and leaving the message i want to share. you are actually the first to discuss the issue i raise.

thanks for the contribution
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by elated177: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
udoji2021:

I know there is a true/almighty God. even the man himself agreed with that fact.

Oukei!
Re: GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
elated177:

Oukei!

But according to him, it may not be the christian or muslim God, and that no one can authoritatively say/point that this is the almighty God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Often Do You Pray?? / Communion: Where To Buy Holy Communion Wafer In Nigeria / Is Annointing Oil Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.