Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character (280 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by famozine1: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
If you are choosing a partner what is the spec you go for beauty, talent or character
Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
I've been blessed with a spec that has character and talent that suit me. I'm the happiest man on earth right now.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by taylor89(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nyash ooo
Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by talented321: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Character 60%
Beauty 40%
Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by lilvicky68(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
character and sense of humor.

wetin i wan carry talent do when i no be Nigerians got talent host.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Intelligence and hygiene any other thing is secondary.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by Reminderz: 2:03am On Jun 28, 2023
as a man, in as much as choosing a beautiful partner is good, do not mistake that for her innocence or character... her character and personality should never be overlooked... she might be a beautiful devil..

for a woman, his leadership qualities and vision shouldn't be overlooked either...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by BrightForYou(m): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2023
famozine1:
If you are choosing a partner what is the spec you go for beauty, talent or character

ALL!
I desire a spouse who is smart, has good characters and at least good-looking and presentable.
Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by BrightForYou(m): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2023
masterchi:
I've been blessed with a spec that has character and talent that suit me. I'm the happiest man on earth right now.

Congratulations.
I'm happy for you. wink
Re: What Did You Value Most When Choosing A Partner Beauty, Talent, Character by kernniejay(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
famozine1:
Character first o. If she lacks character, her talent will not be profitable to her because her ill-manners will keep sending helpers or potential customers away no matter how quality her products are, and when she is broke, will beauty feed her or take care of her needs?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight / How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA To Nigeria / I Hate My Siblings And It Is All My Parents Fault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.