Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight (285 Views)

See Some Of The Things Scent Leaves Does In Human Body That You Don't Know / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight by fineboynl(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
I don’t enter sun too much like that. But one cannot avoid going out in the sun. As a lite guy you know the part that’s exposed to sun is always darker. I have been able to bleed it over the years as I make sure I always put on only boxers when at home and sleep fully unclad except their is too much cold.

The feet. Because of using similar style of a palm slippers. The part which the palm slippers cover is normal but the other side exposed to sunlight is darker.

The hands. Because i don’t wear long sleeve shirt. Always on short hand shirt the part that is exposed to sunlight is darker.

It’s not too noticeable as I always use boxers at home over the years it has blend a bit as I can come outside with boxers. Even neighbors will be saying i’m seducing women.

Mind you i don’t use cream. Right from whenni was little i hate cream because it make me sweat. A sweat a lot. Even when doing small work. They way sweat will be running out from my body people will think i’m tired and exhausted. Even if i buy cream i will end up not using it again.

Look like there is no permanent solution other than to avoid the sun permanently for years.

Re: Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight by Reinamaria(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Light skinned people are usually too self-conscious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight by ImoleNaija: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Uno get problem wahalai.
Re: Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight by fyzaila: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wait, that can't be your leg shocked that leg looks feminine
Re: Correction Of Dark Part Of The Body That’s Exposed To Sunlight by fineboynl(m): 2:39am On Jul 27, 2023
fyzaila:
Wait, that can't be your leg shocked that leg looks feminine
not mine. Picture is an illustration from internet . Mind you thats hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“on Top Unwanted Pregnancy, You Still Born Triplet!” Nigerian Meme Goes Viral / Kano Tricyclist Who Returned Lost N15m Offered Four Women To Marry / Officially A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.