Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

A New Nigeria Is Emerging! The Days Of Forgery & Thuggery Are Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nigeria Is Emerging! The Days Of Forgery & Thuggery Are Over (183 Views)

Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines / Loading 90%: How Saliu Mustapha Is Gradually Emerging The Star Attraction Of APC / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Nigeria Is Emerging! The Days Of Forgery & Thuggery Are Over by PoliticalUpdate(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
With all of the cases currently in Court against Sanwo-Olu, Eno and Peter Mbah on the issues of forgery and most especially our Ag. President, we can all agree that the Nigeria political inclination have switched from the days of gross incompetency to outright competence - with the emergence of the likes of Peter Obi, and lots more - giving our present crop of politically inept leaders great nightmare.

I put it to you that the days of ascending in the echelons of power through Thuggery and forgery have ended. As a youth there is hope. Once Peter Obi is rightfully installed, the issue of quota qualification will quickly phase out.

I await the defense of Wole and co over the issues in Court.
Re: A New Nigeria Is Emerging! The Days Of Forgery & Thuggery Are Over by SmartPolician: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
I was impressed to find out that anyone can independently verify the authenticity of your WAEC result online. Every organisation in Nigeria should take a cue from WAEC in that regard.

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job / BREAKING: Ex Nigeria President Buhari Commissions Six New Projects In A Single D / Ogun State Government Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.