Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking (44937 Views)

We Need Ten People To Share N10,000 Instantly From Palmpay / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
I saw this from Gtbank. This make perfect sense.

So that means instead of using Sendwave, World Remit, and etc. You can now use Gtbank.

I usually use “Send” app from Flutterwave and good thing about them is that they can do the reverse option from “Naira” back to “Dollar”.

Gtbank currently only offer “Dollar” to Naira. I hope they also start the reverse soon.

Source: https://twitter.com/gtbank/status/1673614141314007040?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by TemplarLandry: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by LegendHero(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
This could be of great help to source $$ from diaspora by the actual banking sector.

A welcome development.

GTbank currently doing @771 to $1
Zenith bank offering @730 to $1

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by thesicilian: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
GTBank keeps setting the pace. It may take up to 2 years before some other banks catch up, just like the instant ATM card processor.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by AllTheWayUp: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice one
Praise the Lord...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
What about naira to dollar instantly

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
I need to do naira to dollar instantly because as I Dey see this naira floating so , it will soon heat 1000 naira to a dollar

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by LegendHero(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I need to do naira to dollar instantly because as I Dey see this naira floating so , it will soon heat 1000 naira to a dollar

You can use Flutterwave app called “Send”. I’ve been using it for quite a while now.

But you need to have a USA bank and they use ACH for the deposit. It usually reflect in 1-3 days.

Rate is like that 787 naira to $1 as at yesterday that I used it.

I predict normal banks will soon start offering same thing too soon.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Nonybb: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2023
I will never touch my 15,000 USD in access bank. Never. Converting to naira is risky because I don't trust that currency

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by dayoakinola: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2023
This is a welcome development by GTB

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by 3seriez(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice one from GTb , hopefully other banks follow suit fast.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Johnn74: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Mumu shut up. Everything god god
AllTheWayUp:
Nice one
Praise the Lord...
shout like this in church ok. Hypocrisy kee una here

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by bamasite2: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2023
We need quick results o!
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by OloyeVIII: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Mehn! Can't even watch tv no more...errthang's filled with gay & lesbian bvllsh!t..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by grandstar(m): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2023
LegendHero:
I saw this from Gtbank. This make perfect sense.

So that means instead of using Sendwave, World Remit, and etc. You can now use Gtbank.

I usually use “Send” app from Flutterwave and good thing about them is that they can do the reverse option from “Naira” back to “Dollar”.

Gtbank currently only offer “Dollar” to Naira. I hope they also start the reverse soon.

Source: https://twitter.com/gtbank/status/1673614141314007040?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Does that mean that the money sent flows directly into your Naira account rather than your Dollar account?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Sanchez01: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Just tried this. It didn't work.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Enemyofpeace: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Rooneyx:
leave him alone now, he is a children of God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Reelmii: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by YeyeGbami: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2023
OK. so
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by melonsgroup: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2023
K
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by emmyN(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Rate? They ain't planning to buy my dollar cheaply, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Ndipe(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Must one have their app or an account with them to take advantage of it?
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by grandstar(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

I doubt it will hit 800. It seems it has hit its average. More positive reforms on the part of this government should see it strengthen.

Though people condemned the appointment of this present acting CBN governor (his appointment was probably by default), he is doing a good job. He wasn't frightened by the short term free fall of the Naira which honestly would spook the best of economists. He has held his ground so far and we are now starting to see the benefits.

I honestly speaking can't wait to start buying online with my Naira debit cards soon.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Proffdada: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Rooneyx:
E be like say devil don show you shege 😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2023
BDCs are out of business niyen. Brilliant initiative by GTB. The reverse may take a while to prevent hoarding of USD. Besides, USD is not our national currency so CBN may struggle with regulating its supply side.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by sprints1: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2023
thesicilian:
GTBank keeps setting the pace. It may take up to 2 years before some other banks catch up, just like the instant ATM card processor.
they are still a useless bank. With there ridiculous charges and poor customer care. All Nigeria banks are trash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Schmoople(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2023
People leaving huge money inside bank accounts
Better withdraw and invest your money o in a physical business

Cox if you kpai

Bank managers and workers don cash out

You need to see how some bankers are buying properties inside 90k salary

If you know you know

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by sprints1: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2023
We are tired of dollar monopoly let us trade in unified currency or gold. Am tired of changing naira to dollar to pounds to dirham.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Olodo goat, children of god yet na devil dey rule una. OGA shut up.
Enemyofpeace:
leave him alone now, he is a children of God

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Things That Happen When You're Broke / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.