Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking (45007 Views)

We Need Ten People To Share N10,000 Instantly From Palmpay / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by klawaaa: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
How do you link you acc with Gtbank to get debted?
LegendHero:

I’m not using a Dom account.

It’s a standard US bank.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shut up face front hag.
dalass:

Na God dey vex you like this? God is good o. Praise the Lord Jesus grin
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
K pastor
Exceed15:

Not god. We don't serve such . We serve the Living Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by XAUBulls: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
LegendHero:
I saw this from Gtbank. This make perfect sense.

So that means instead of using Sendwave, World Remit, and etc. You can now use Gtbank.

I usually use “Send” app from Flutterwave and good thing about them is that they can do the reverse option from “Naira” back to “Dollar”.

Gtbank currently only offer “Dollar” to Naira. I hope they also start the reverse soon.

Source: https://twitter.com/gtbank/status/1673614141314007040?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by XAUBulls: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
LegendHero:

You can use Flutterwave app called “Send”. I’ve been using it for quite a while now.

But you need to have a USA bank and they use ACH for the deposit. It usually reflect in 1-3 days.

Rate is like that 787 naira to $1 as at yesterday that I used it.

I predict normal banks will soon start offering same thing too soon.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by XAUBulls: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I need to do naira to dollar instantly because as I Dey see this naira floating so, it will soon heat 1000 naira to a dollar
It's not a "free float" but a "managed float," so, it's very unlikely it (Naira) will hit a high of N1000 to 1 USD.

The FX market will stabilize down the road with more inflow from the Diaspora remittances and from exports.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by peacealways: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by ufotty2001: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nwanna2588:

I have created a Geegpay account. Abeg how long does it take to open? They said they would get back to me
less than 24hrs if u have everything complete
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
XAUBulls:

It's not a "free float" but a "managed float," so, it's very unlikely it (Naira) will hit a high of N1000 to 1 USD.

The FX market will stabilize down the road with more inflow from the Diaspora remittances and from exports.

So if it’s a managed float then it not it’s true value more like Emefiele in diff clothing

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by idalex: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
LegendHero:

I’m not using a Dom account.

It’s a standard US bank.

how were u able to open ur US bank account?
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by XAUBulls: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

So if it’s a managed float then it not it’s true value more like Emefiele in diff clothing
No country in the world allows a free float of their local currency. Free floating will distort the economy and lead to hyperinflation just like it happened in the UK recently and the new PM had to resign. A managed float of a currency by the regulatory authorities is more like it and is the global norm otherwise buccaneers and notorious profiteering will take over.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Nwanna2588: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
ufotty2001:
less than 24hrs if u have everything complete
ok, I'm waiting for them
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by BlueAir: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Okay thanks
LegendHero:

It depends.

If you don’t put ID, you can only send $100 per day I guess.

With ID, you can send up to $50k +.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by HAminat(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
ibinaboonline:
When are they going to return the naira Mastercard then? That's what I'm waiting for. All these payday, Cardify, etc are all a bunch of incompetent thieves.

At Cardify, we are more than happy to assist you if you facing any challenge with our service(s).
Best Regards.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by ibinaboonline: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2023
I already tried. Regretted it. Won't do it again.
HAminat:

At Cardify, we are more than happy to assist you if you facing any challenge with our service(s).
Best Regards.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na your lineage go frustrate ode, open mouth talk nonsense FOOL.
oyeludef:
frustration don finish this one.. Ogbeni no nairalander is responsible for your predicament
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by oyeludef(m): 2:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Na your lineage go frustrate ode, open mouth talk nonsense FOOL.
pele, go use ur drug
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Rooneyx(f): 5:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Inject your blind papa and your old hag mum first ode
oyeludef:
pele, go use ur drug
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by oyeludef(m): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Inject your blind papa and your old hag mum first ode
i hear you, but sha take your drugs
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by real777(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
sylve11:

I have been writing to them but they wouldn't respond.

Kindly give me their head office email address.
Thanks. : cool

Okay email them here

gtbankmailsupport @ gtbank.com

The strange bank after closing my account, re-opened it again. Anyways I have cleared all balance and noted this anomaly for future reference. I will never login nor visit the bank again till the account dies automatically.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Akposkiz: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nice thread
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Mysteriousworld: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Nonybb:
I will never touch my 15,000 USD in access bank. Never. Converting to naira is risky because I don't trust that currency
The USA dollar will crash in the coming years, I mean before this decade ends,... I'll advice you to buy good instead, for long term.... Gold will sky rocket in multiples as soon as the dollar crashes.
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by ANTAX99: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

The USA dollar will crash in the coming years, I mean before this decade ends,... I'll advice you to buy good instead, for long term.... Gold will sky rocket in multiples as soon as the dollar crashes.
Where can one buy and trade Gold ?
Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by Mysteriousworld: 4:40am On Dec 15, 2023
ANTAX99:

Where can one buy and trade Gold ?
Binance...
But i prefer buying physical gold.... I no too trust anything electronic... Just as nas said in his song (everything operates by computers, so what happens when circuit breaks)....?
Anyway... We know circuit isnt breaking, so you can go ahead....
If theres one thing ill like to say inaddition, itll be that you wont regret this decision... You'll be glad you did.... Because i can promise you that the global economy is heading for a nose dive.... By 2029 2030, The global economy will be in rumble... The dollar crash,... CBDC will rise.... And govt will place limits on peoples ability to spend....
But if you have gold, not only will you have made profit, as gold will skyrocket in such economic circumstances but the govt will have no biz with your gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.