Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG (10948 Views)

$500m Loan: No Plan To Take Over Nigeria’s Sovereign Right — China / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / See The NTA That Lai Mohammed Wanted To Refurbish With $500m Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Iamzik: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=124076619]They sha want to cripple us with debt by all means…[/quote

I thought APC zombies said Tinubu will not borrow
He will use the savings from all the subsidy and tax increase to fix the economy .....

This is the second loan in less than 30days. This movie go long
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by phorget(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmmmm!
Make dem bring the money make we share abeg. Anything to ”not” make Nigeria work is a welcome development... I'm tired of trying.
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by InvertedHammer: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2023
/
Nigeria is a just slave farm and all of you live in it.

Once in awhile you offer your opinions online to pretend that your existence is not inconsequential.

/

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by mycaremimi(f): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Na waooooo one day we will wake up and see eviction notices on our doors..while our Chinese new landlords will be sharing spoils of accumulated loan.
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by sprints1: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Sinister 2.0 our poverty is next level. Poverty upgraded in form of subsidy disguise. I refuse to be a mumu. Very soon garri will turn to cornflakes in some households. Shege looming. Believe APC at your peril. Tinubu can't do jack. He is marcoeconomist investors will start flooding the country. Investors from Mars abi Venus. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Alexsniz94: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
This is just rubbish....

Meanwhile contact me for your Car and house AC issues on 08-08-71-83-918
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by SAMUEL1947: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Why another Loan, the dollars recovered from Emefiele nko, Ikoyi gate, Ganduje money, money collected from Yahoo boys and big cars?

Only God can help the mass
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by seunayantokun(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Mure loans more bondage under the west.
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Illegal1(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Omoh........emi lo kan in action.

na my turn to collect loans frm worjld bank....Tinubu
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Confirm4real(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Buhari promax has arrived grin
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by prophetfire: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2023
slimfit1:
World Bank will pay for it by themselves because this money is not borrowed on my behalf.
. Tinubu have started his own borrowing? Is that what he's going to be doing too?
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by wink2015(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA SHOULD RETURN TO AGRICULTURE ENCOURAGE ITS PRACTISE TO REDUCE OUR EXTERNAL BORROWINGS AND IT WILL HELP TO BRING IN MORE REVENUES FOR FEDERAL, STATES GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL ALIKE.

Agriculture is massively neglected in Nigeria due to lack of federal government interest in the trade.

The federal government prefer the crude oil sectors as they believe it earns government quick money but at the same time the politicians are recklessly spending the money, looting the money and creating more problems which they eventually leave for each successive government.

There is a lot of money in Agriculture and that can help Nigeria to solve unemployment problems, reduce external borrowings and also help Nigeria to earn foreign exchange from overseas.

It is not only crude oil that can earn foreign exchange, agricultural produce like cocoa, cotton, groundnut, yam, pineapple, pawpaw, etc can help Nigeria to earn a lot of money from overseas.

Animal Husbandry: Rearing of Cows, Sheep, Rams, goats, rabbits, chicken, pigs, etc can bring money to Nigeria government and people.

To invest in Agriculture the federal and state government including local government plus the private sectors must tackle insecurity in the land.

There is so much insecurity in Nigeria and that has affected so many businesses including Agriculture.

Also, the state governments in Nigeria especially those from oil and gas producing states should establish state electricity generating companies instead of relying in the national grids.

Rich states like Rivers state, Akwa Ibom, Delta state, Lagos state, Anambra, Imo state, Kaduna, Kano should run their own power agencies to boost electricity supplies in their states.

FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD TRY AND REDUCE THE COST OF GOVERNANCE.

Nigeria should run a unicameral legislature to reduce cost of governance.

Many of the federal ministries and agencies should be merged or outrightly closed down to reduce cost at the federal level.
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2023
gaby:
Lol..

When these BrettonWoods demons finish with us, our name go turn to Geria.
looooool like the way a black man blames a white man for his shortcomings, Dem put gun for ur leaders head to force Dem take the money? No be beg Tinubu travel go do? Emi lokan on top begging, buhari don do him own go now na Tinubu turn...
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by czarr(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2023
e mi loan ko!
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by lexy2014: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Renewed hope

This loan will favour me and family

Tinubu has hit (smashed) the ground running
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by nomolos92: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
prodigiousman:

Source: https://punchng.com/world-bank-okays-fresh-500m-loan-for-fg/

They made gullible people believe subsidy is the reason they're borrowing yet they're still borrowing, lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by MrBroke(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'd advise you pray for yourself and family. Don't put your hope in this government. Once your family is OK that's fine. You and I were in this country when they said 250usd to a dollar wasn't OK in 2015, that they'd reverse it. I'm sure you know how much the dollar is today and their blind supporters are praising them for impoverishing the common man. Even those praise singers are worse hit by their bad economic policies.

If your family is blessed, you'd not even bother yourself over their activities anymore. A friend came to visit me yesterday and said his former colleague who owns Konga is now number 20 on the list of the richest people in Nigeria. That's the type of news that should excite you and I, work hard and engage God in.your doings. He bought 30 brand new trucks recently . He wants to go into logistics now and call it Konga logistics. He's diversifying, you see. He's richer than many of the thieves who are in givernment today.

God bless you on this. People have given up on themselves always complaining and being lazy justifying that with bad government and fvcked up economy but in all these people who focus on their shit and are determined are making money and you don't see them wasting their times on things like this.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Wannabenz: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Na our women Dem go pay for this one lol grin
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by emmaitive(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2023
APC and borrowing are like 5&6
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by thaoriginator: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
Another loan? Make Una kukuma change the country name to BarceLONA
grin Bar-sell-loan-her

1 Like

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Newton2024: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Obinwenite:
Why is it that some certain people that defended buhari for 8yrs is the same defending Tinubu?…. Something is not right.
They are the same people defending Putin for killing Ukrainians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by KingExalted: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2023
[[color=#550000][/color]uote author=prodigiousman post=124076384]

Source: https://punchng.com/world-bank-okays-fresh-500m-loan-for-fg/

[/quote]
Where is this APC taking this country to.
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Drayco007(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2023
🖕 Naija
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Judybash93(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Garbage in, garbage out
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Naanlong01: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Please how do these international bodies generate monies they lend to countries? WORLD BANK, AFDB, etc
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Uchesis: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2023
It will favour me and my family grin
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Ombudsman1: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Lipen:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

MAY THE SICKNESS OF THAT PERSON COME UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

ONLY THE GULLIBLE WILL FALL FOR SUCH SCAM. KEEP CREATING NEW ACCOUNTS EVERYDAY
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Lipen: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Ombudsman1:

I'm truly the person a video call may convince you, if you wishes to know truth, I'm not lieing about my condition
Re: World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG by Lipen: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Ombudsman1:

screenshot the pictures you saw here then called me and verify if I'm the person or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / FG Declares Friday As Public Holiday / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.