Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (75340 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Osilama1: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Schmoople:
grin

By the time tinubu is done with Nigerians ehn

I'm surprised their is still no protest by Nigerians yet despite how everything has gone up

they are waiting for u to lead?? Or u don't wanna be a hero like Aisha Yusuf... Or hundeyin...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Afolabimills:
ipob Obidient terrorist spotted

If a Yoruba man speaks against him , he's Obidient too?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by pfadom: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Not Obi, na IPObi🙅🙅

PlayerMeji:
So thats why Obi should be made president??
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Mandesz(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Henryfortune:
Who counted the cars... I just wonder if you are that jobless....
U are both jobless. For getting time to add to the thread find a work.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by chukseric504869: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Honestly PBAT had built and made so many people politically and otherwise.No wonder he won this election.so many people that matters that he made to become what they are today came out for him during this election.they are now feeling at home that thier father is on the throne.see convoy of friends and associates
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Bridget95(f): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Estimate himself
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by blueAgent(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Originalsly:
This is ridiculous! ... and to me a security risk. What if a "terrorist" figured he is in the G Wagon ... and takes out the vehicle in front of and the one behind..... there would be an instant traffic jam.

These ones riding on the running board... ridiculous! ... I wished the car hit a pot hole or the running board got tired of supporting that grizzly size one.

Better.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by alamoht(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Resurrection212 post=124076757]At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

Hmm 🤔 I sometimes sit and reason how someone like you add value to your society.
If you drive there and no traffic, so it totally makes it right for over 120 exotic cars for a president?
Only in Nigeria this rubbish can happen
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Moving with friends and family obviously. Tinubu has been a man of the people even before becoming president, he has been a big man.

Only the finest shooters roll with the president, God bless the president, God bless Nigeria.

That is not up to 100 vehicles, not even up to 40.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by sucess001(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking

You thought Buhari was bad?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Btruth: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
I believe those convoys will include governor and deputy governor also speaker and some APC chieftains.
exactly
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by symbianDON(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Jioke4life:
How many cars followed him in France. How many in UK. They're cheering him. I've seen that it takes nothing to make people happy in this clime. This kind of scene gives them satisfaction. The oppressed celebrating the oppressors. I tire
don't mind them. Most of them can't afford to drive their cars for any distance over 10km because of fuel but they are here supporting rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2023
The sheer number of people on this thread excusing this lifestyle of waste explains why Nigeria has always been a shithole.

Obviously these sort of mentalities can never buy into the OBI ideology of cutting waste.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by slowice(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeria is a poor man that like showoffs.... He has no job but wears designers perfume, DG shades, Gucci pants, Italian shoes etc. Meanwhile his children haven't eaten in days and are literally begging on the streets.... But he's more concerned about his appearance.

We must change strategy.... Tinubu and his gang won't do anything different from Buhari and his gang.... Same vibes for 8yrs,its just about appearance for them and nothing more.

They don't feel what the people feels and don't care about the people's feelings. They are completely disconnected from realities on ground and only pretend to care. Zero empathy, zero awareness, zero impact just a big waste of 8yrs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Kaly85: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Peter Obi will never do this

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Henryfortune:
Who counted the cars... I just wonder if you are that jobless....
Ola of Lagos
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by drlucky17: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.
you are a fool with an idiotic brain
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by drlucky17: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Franklinpaul200:
I really have nothing to eat please someone should assist me with any little. Am almost dying here and I can't keep quite again please some one should assist me with any little and you will see Good things all your life. Send to my opay account please. God will surely reward you all
but you voted this old fool tinubu right ?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by donprinyo(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2023
This is why poor ekiti people that voted tinubu should never be helped
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by GWMI(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Do you know those complaining will have more convoy if they are president of nigeria?
Sitting governors are moving with 25 vehicles and the president should move with 10 vehicles?
Hypocrisy is too much in Nigeria.
Shame on hypocrites the honour that follow our president is the same honour that follows the citizens outside the country our president can't appear poor it tells on the standard of the people.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Angrygoat: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
I saw no one with placards. Does this mean everyone is happy..wtf
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Ejyksneh(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Bas*tard! Fu*#ckbyiu and Tinubu
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:

Oga that is your only concern
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by GWMI(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2023
vthor=obailala post=124078401]The sheer number of people on this thread excusing this lifestyle of waste explains why Nigeria has always been a shithole.

Obviously these sort of mentalities can never buy into the OBI ideology of cutting waste.[/quote]Mr too know tell me How many vehicles is obi using in his convoy presently.
I can bet is more than 20 so if he is the president how many will he use?
You know talk is very cheap.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Lobotomy02: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Insanity.
These bastar..ds wont cut the cost of governance they are not even delivering, but they will be quick to unleash hardship on people.
Madness.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by ukaface(f): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Is04970:
God Bless Tinubu
God bless me
God bless you
God bless Nigeria
God bless Wetin?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by CSTRR: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations Nigerians.

Your president has a longer convoy than that of America and Russia.

Don't forget to pay your taxes.

We need to fuel those vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by CSTRR: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2023
The difference between Peter obi and tinubu is like Night and day.

And Nigeria got the short end of that stick.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by ukaface(f): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2023
I don’t know how a sane person will see this and feel it’s okay/normal/not bad

How do they think?
How do people see a sickly aged man and give their loyalty 💯 even when he is messing up?
How do you think you’re normal when you think an aged man with Parkinson’s disease and dementia is in a better position to rule? ( I’m not talking about tribe or party, but the person because I know some of Una no get sense for this forum)how do y’all believe so much in this kinda person? How?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.