Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (75380 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Tzar(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Even Tinubu?! 🤬😡😖
These our leaders need to tone down this stupid and obscene wastefulness and opulence!
Reduce & Sell most convoy cars and aircrafts for God’s sake! That should’ve been the first empathetic move!
Tinubu don’t disappoint o! Otherwise I go swear for you and your generation born & yet unborn!🤬😡😖

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Vadese1: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Because Jonathan wife was leaving in Lagos when she was the first Lady. always Very quick to defend the drug Barron. Something that is bad, you can't condemned it because the man is from your region

Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Hotwest:
Nigeria the comedy country

A grandpa living his oldage dreams

Obi would even try to take a train to reason with d poor masses

Obi take a train? Bro leave all these talks convoys means nothing delivering the dividend of democracy is all that matters, I don't care about any bloody convoy or someone take a train shit.

Obi is a liar living a smartly coded pretending life to make you feel he is concern. He is playing up and I'm not falling for his shit game, same game Buhari played that plunged our country into a total mess. If your bitter obi a bloody deceit wicked soul is that good why did he said and I quote "Education is not for the poor" when he was a governor or have you quickly forgotten? Pls drop emotion, convoy means nothing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by CEOwatazs: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Schmoople:
grin

By the time tinubu is done with Nigerians ehn

I'm surprised their is still no protest by Nigerians yet despite how everything has gone up

what is stopping you from protesting Mr. Man

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Reference(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2023
The problem is not the mosquitos when your surroundings are dirty. The problem is not the feudal lords but the timid peons cheering.

The signals they give is that they are ready and open to more economic strangulation and will gladly accept a wider standard of living between themselves and their idols in power.

Restructure Nigeria or your sufferings will never end.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by DoxxAnon: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Our Daddy
Our President
PBAT!!!
Ride on Daddy!!!!
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Nerosoft19(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2023
This is really irritating. After taking loan of 500mil USD. All those cars are fueled with government money, meanwhile citizens are living on Gods grace

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Ofemmanu1: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2023
meum:
Let the poor breath; don’t suffocate them!

Baba is a legend
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by OmoOlomo1: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2023
They want us to tighten our belts but they can't do a little management.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by arimusg: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Those who he made man, shows appreciation by welcoming him to Lagos, am sure soon u will be counting over 500 cars, I swear if am Lagos state Govr, I'll made yesterday to be public holiday, and there ll be no movement
for some hours so that everybody living in the state he made ll come and welcome him including u pple Obigos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Exceed15: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
At least he didn't caused single traffic I drove in this area coming to mainland today...Not like Jonathan wife that will be causing traffic everywhere.

But life was heaven on earth then . We lived in paradise and we never appreciated. How far market now? Hope u r preparing for d new electricity tariff hike.?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Ruskov:

If a Yoruba man speaks against him , he's Obidient too?

Yes, because it uis only the ooccultic Obidient that hate everything humanity. Nothing In life pleases them because olumba(the obi Lord and saviour) had used cotton wool with red oil to blocked their ears and brain to be at odd with anything humanity and exchanged their heart with bitterness, Lamentation, hatred and frustration.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Allanoba: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Researcher720 post=124076995]Why will this be something of doubt what are we doubting for that's his business, if good comes for me that fine

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below[/quot
My WhatsApp number
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2023
On behalf of E No Concern Us Association of Nigeria (ENCUAN) we want to say dis matter no truly concern us 🙌🤝

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:

Imagine. A slave will always be a slave.

Are we talking about just traffic or public funds wastage?
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Reload101: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Very soon Nigerian government will borrow money to fuel car convoy
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kcXRnqi9oY

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO)

The Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, who just came into the county from London, has returned to his home, Lagos State to celebrate the EIDIL ADHA.

The President’s convoy that was seen heading to his home in Boudillon, Ikoyi Lagos was said to be numbering over 100 vehicles of SUVs and Luxurious buses. The car convoy has already raised eyebrows and got people talking
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Switruth: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2023
DoxxAnon:
Our Daddy
Our President
PBAT!!!
Ride on Daddy!!!!
FYI. Non of them bought fuel with their money.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Vadese1:
Because Jonathan wife was leaving in Lagos when she was the first Lady. always Very quick to defend the drug Barron. Something that is bad, you can't condemned it because the man is from your region

Leave region out of this oga. I repeat most of those cars are just well wishers I still stand on my point because a friend whose uncle is a Senator who is closer to Sanwo and Tinubu was in that convoy and he base in Lagos so is he also Tinubu convoy from Abuja?

Pls stop making unecessary noise biko.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Easylife1234: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So thats why Obi should be made president??
don't mind Obidient, who stand and count the car? Bad Belle people

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Houseontherock1: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Researcher720:
Why will this be something of doubt what are we doubting for that's his business, if good comes for me that fine

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
You don't write well for a researcher or someone into academic writing! It's an instant turn off for prospective clients undecided
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Franky9584(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2023
A man that doesn't know how to manage resources cannot be my president, PETER OBI IS THE ONLY MAN THAT IS FIT FOR THE JOB

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by nnamdi640: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Vadese1:

Don't waste your time with people that will cry last, assuming it was another person from another region, they will be the first to spread propaganda against the person. One of the reasons why this country won't move forward is because of tribalism and this is what APC is using to play with the masses, when they unleash one hardship, they use tribalism to cover it and foolish supporters helps them defend it. Majority of them defending this are most hit with the hardship, yet they pretend as if all his well just because he is from their region.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Jayhome24: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Osilama1:
they are waiting for u to lead?? Or u don't wanna be a hero like Aisha Yusuf... Or hundeyin...

Lead for where With the way they behaves they can never be allow to lead even a street talkless of a town.

We are waiting patiently for Psquare, Cripple Falz, Macaroni piggy nose, Aisha Wizard, Huyundai, Oseni to mistakenly attempt political office in future wallahi we will shred these animals into pieces not because they go against Tinubu but because of their bitterness, a bitter human can never lead. We are waiting......
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by candygist: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:

Baba stop lying. Did you see the traffic at airport road yesterday noon around 2 to 4 pm ,? Tinubu supporters use all type of busses block road both local nd international airport. BRT busses, normal busses, private nd security cars block the whole of Ikeja, airport road.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by haykes(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So thats why Obi should be made president??
Will you keep quiet
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by wonder233: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2023
He will never realise, ethnic hate is self destructive. He will rather perish than realise
ZUBY77:

Absolutely nothing.
Just living here on nairaland, defending whatever good or evil coming out of Politicians from APC.
A time will come when he realises it's all for nothing.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Lannister360: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:
Even if Tinubu fvck your wife and rape your mother you'll still defend him because he is Yoruba.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU ARE A SLAVE
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Resurrection212:

When people can't afford fuel like in Jonathan ls time how will there be traffic? undecided

Nigerians don suffer.
Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Meti99(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2023
themanderon:
These are the people telling us Nigeria is broke. Just imagine the gullible people hailing their oppressors. I am afraid Nigeria is a lost cause.
Same story as always...
Why not lead a movement for the emancipation of different nations contrapted within the mindlocked country

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) by Afamed: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Crvrider:

City boy when lose in his city.

But became the President of Nigeria.

The one that won in city is still searching for his Mandate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.