Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React (35532 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by basseeafricana: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Basicend:

Your are a bastard. . Your generation will not see peace. Ole. . jati jati. .
Because no successful people in your generation. Continue hating Tinubu while Tinunu is getting more fames. Useless bastard. Aye e oni da! Omo ofo!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Basicend: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2023
basseeafricana:

Because no successful people in your generation. Continue hating Tinubu while Tinunu is getting more fames. Useless bastard. Aye e oni da! Omo ofo!

Ani Ole ni e. . Ina loma pada run e.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by basseeafricana: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Basicend:

Aye e oni no ojutu. Pelu ogo oloun, aye o ma korira e ni. Kini Tinubu fi se e? Akuku u bi IMO ale, omo adanu. Koni kafu e.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by basseeafricana: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Basicend:

Oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by kvin33: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Look at them abusing and insulting each other defending people who care nothing about them and their families. None of dem dey di convoy o. Infact, if dem meet dat convoy na jam e go jam all of dem join dey go. Yet, read the f00lishness on this thread and weep.

Like soccer fans. The dumbest humans "the Blues, Gunners, WE won". We ke? For wia? The only person wey sabi say u even watch game na you. However, they are better than supporters of Nigerian Politicians, those ones are sub-human, and of course dumber.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by eleniyan2020: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
Tinubu supporters who are mostly Yorubas defends him
mostly Yoruba...foolish bigotry!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Basicend: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
basseeafricana:

Oloriburuku omo ale

Tinubu is ur god, abi? So that has blinded ur eyes to how much so many Nigerians are heavily suffering. How much is he trickling to ur purse from the commonwealth?

You are a paid image launderer, abi?

Only a heartless and self-minded leader can dump all these high rates on his people all at once.

Animals.

I can't be exchanging words with you, it's a waste. . Your exposure level can easily be inferred by your words.

That is all from me.

Nonsense.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Johnjustice: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
That is not up to 120 cars lazy heads, count yourselves.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Electorate: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
Tinubu supporters who are mostly Yorubas defends him

These are the same set of idiots that accused the Obidients of being internet trolls and uncultured online, see their senseless defence...fuel should be increased to 5000 naira per liter asap, I wan check something.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by shomutuski(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
Why are they defending Tinubu so much

Thats how poverty works! the same way big countries improvise africa to control us is the same way our government do the same. its a circle of control this world. When people travel out of africa most times is when their eyes open. exposure really open the mind
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
This is where Igbos are different.

Even if you are loved by Igbos, if you f*ck up, they will be the first to criticize you, unfortunately our fellow compatriots from the other part of the country feels we "hate" whom we criticize

so Gej didn't fúck up? why didn't you igbo criticise him?

money flying up and down in his govt, he couldn't even do 4th Niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by basseeafricana: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

so Gej didn't fúck up? why didn't you igbo criticise him?

money flying up and down in his govt, he couldn't even do 4th Niger bridge
Don't mind these haters, have we seen where they criticize their Obi? Obi was a governor and part of Jonathan's government. They have never seen Obi's wrong doing, very sentiment people. Obi that carried Anambra's money to his family business, nothing wrongs with that in their eyes, yeye people. No amount of igbos' propaganda that will stop our love for our brother, Tinubu. If they like, they should relocate to Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by leisuretym: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Generalmystic:
Is Tinubu the only president in the world?. Why don't we learn from good leaders across the globe. Why applauding such a waste?. Why constituting nuisance

I don’t get? If we’ll wishers come to welcome you at the airport and then joined your convoy with their cars and personal security team, will you chase them away or what’s your point?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by vannessa7(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
ObongBassey:
wow, just wow. All this rubbish here because he criticized this economic waste?. Why are you people such a hypocritical bunch?

So it's economic waste for well wishers, government officials and lobbyists including security personnel to bring their cars and their details cars to welcome Tinubu. Sanwo Olu and other dignitaries should have jump bike to welcome him and not even bring their own security personnels, because it's not Peter Obi. We understand you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by vannessa7(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jayhome24:

I totally support your submission despite I'm not originally from SW. You people should free yourself from igbo bullying and hatred it's not a crime to be nice to a strangers but the igbo have shown time without number it's a crime to be nice to a strangers. The effontry is too annoying and must be stop now or never.

Anybody not happy with Tinubu convoy or whatever can go and die.

This same obi and Nduka the CEO Arise TV were among Nzeribe secret deputies under the pretence of BNA(Better Nigeria Association) that colluded with the millitary junta that annulled June 12 and send MKO to jail ad even masterminded his death. If anyone doubt what I'm saying pls Al Mustafa is still alive go verify what I said, obi himself is alive I know he lies a lot but drag him to Amadioha shrine or Sango Shrine to swear if what I said is a lie.

Yoruba should wake up that is mine. I'm not calling for a fight but they must stand their ground to raise their shoulders high no matter what.

God bless you
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by vannessa7(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
Igbos doesn't consider Tinubu enemy. We're simply saying he's a criminal drug lord. Even within Igbo you would still see Tinubu hailers and supporters

What are your proof that he is a criminal drug Lord, you think because you people insist on lies it will just turn to truth? Criminal without mug shot anywhere, or did he buy American government to erase his record? The people that matters knows the truth, I. e the Court and the government because the issue has been thoroughly investigated and verified and they found him not culpable,

that's why Peter Obi and Atiku could not make it their major evidence in Court, because after their personal investigation they found nothing incriminating, or you think Peter Obi and Atiku did not do personal investigation?

The fact that the first assignment of Tinubu was to suspend and arrest corrupt government officials is another proof he has no skeleton in his cupboard, because if he has a deep dark secret somewhere he will thread gently not wanting to step on toes because of what he is hiding. He will not be so bold and quick because those who live in glass houses don't throw stones
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Grayoso:

Adeyanju is a dumb and attention-seeking 'Pied Piper's to the ignorant and gullible in Nigeria.

He always makes the most unintelligent, contradictory and senseless criticism to trend knowing such will be discussed, by ignorant folks, on nairaland, twitter and other social media outlet exhaustively thus keeping him visible and trending.

Anyone who knows him personally will tell you dude is a cash-hungry shark happy to say and do anything for money. Dude and his talk are best ignored.
nothing dumb about what he said. Adding insults is not going to make your point stronger. Tinubu is not above criticism
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by NaziNaptu2: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
What an ostentatious lifestyle by the so-called presidiot of a country where 98% of its citizens are living in abject poverty. This goes to show how tone-deaf these folks are.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by manable(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
In criminology tinubu Cary first some idiot still they defend him
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
tundein18:

nothing dumb about what he said. Adding insults is not going to make your point stronger. Tinubu is not above criticism

Yes I agree but Adeyanju is a duplicitous and deceptive person not to be taken seriously. He is really not who Nigerians think he is.

Do you know, for example, he was a cultist arrested for murder and exonerated with many saying his political godfathers pulled string to clear him? Google it.

Nigeria has it far worse than other nations because the worst in society present themselves for leadership?

These evil charlatans also lead our churches and mosques and pretend to be "good governance" activists who care about Nigerians.

All for the purpose of exploiting the hopelessness in our national nd gullibility of our people to cash out.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by SaLongs1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=124077099] Reno is a known mad man.

He will write long epistle of how Tinubu's long convoy is as a result of Yorubas good leadership skill over Igbos. grin grin grin[/quote grin You are a modern day philopher of Socrates propositions.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Pacyrus(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Generalmystic:
By the way, where's Reno the mad man, when you need him most to suck Tinubu's sagging blokus
The ozuor is going to defend him in the next 24 hrs I guess.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Exceed15: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
This deji never see anything. This administration go lock u up one day sef.
.. make una dey enjoy the tinubulation
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:
Why are they defending Tinubu so much
With facts that you can't refute
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by Starhearts: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Generalmystic:
Really? Yet I'm more useful than you in all ramifications of life

Yes ..... because ur brain 🧠 is full of empty water
Re: Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React by victorDanladi: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2023
ObongBassey:
Atiku won my state. We supported obi too. You now how powerful we are that's why you don't mess with us. We have the Senate president
😆....southsouth are not homogenous.
I am talking about IGBO people.

Akwa-Ibom/calabar people ate more reasonable than Igbos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.