Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Closed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Closed (665 Views)

Closed / Invest In Your Self By Learning New Skills. / Help: Can I Receive up to $5,000k On my leshoto paypa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Bossdave: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Discotinued

1 Like

Re: Closed by kingsworldola: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Add me to the platform 07030666943
Re: Closed by RoyalDiadems: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingsworldola:
Add me to the platform 07030666943

The Bootcamp was moved to Telegram. Search for Translation Bootcamp on Telegram and join the group. Nairaland banned OP's account for posting links.
Re: Closed by RoyalDiadems: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bossdave:
Permit me to Introduce You to the Secrets of Making $5K Monthly as A Translator Without Learning New Languages

Translators are in High demand. This business gives you a huge opportunity to earn in dollars. Forget about the removal of fuel subsidy, electricity hike, falling Naira and the many complaints of people who don't earn in dollars. You can make money translating any language without learning the language. There are secret tools to use. Not Google Translate which is grossly inaccurate. You can make an average of $500 (350,000 approx.) daily. Employment is sure, all you need to do is to pass a translation test. Jobs are always always available.

Companies are seeing the need to be globally accessible. Websites, ebooks, manuals, brochures, presentations, etc are being translated to many languages so that the companies can have customers worldwide. There are too much jobs but few translators. Translation companies are always looking for new translators. The demand is huge.

Languages such as Swedish, Finnish, Korean. German, Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Japanese and Arabic are in highest demand. You don't need a degree to become a translator. If you learn the skill today, you can start making money today. See screenshots of my account below.

Like me, you don't even need to know how say 'go' or 'come' in Swedish, Finnish, Chinese, German, Spanish or Japanese or any language before you can translate to and from the language. You can scroll down to see how I have translated this post to various languages as evidence. You'll translate two thousand words in as little time as 5 minutes, and you could get paid about $350 for that. See my earnings in the images below. My Payoneer account is also attached.

We'll teach you how to become a Professional Translator. After undergoing our one week training, you'll get a job and start earning the following week, guaranteed.

Search for Translation BootCamp on Telegram to Join the Group

Brought to you by:
SIIT Translators BootCamp
Re: Closed by olushollys(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kindly add
Thanks
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2023

Re: Closed by Bossdave: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Discounted program.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:
SCAMMER ALERT:

https://www.nairaland.com/7747085/special-notice-siit-translation-bootcamp/1

cc: mukina2, dominique, Tabbaz

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bossdave:

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.

Go fvck yourself, guy
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Go fvck yourself, guy

All shall be well. No grudge. Everything is in the hands of God.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bossdave:

All shall be well. No grudge. Everything is in the hands of God.

Evidence abounds
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Tenshades:

Evidence abounds

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Bossdave:

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow.

Evidences are on your threads already, mofo.

Cheap scammer!
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Tenshades:

Evidences are on your threads already, mofo.

Cheap scammer!

Mumu man. Where are the people I scammed? I eventually provided the lecture at a giveaway price of 5k each. No one on Nairaland or anywhere can say I scammed them. By the grace of God, I will never scam anybody till I die. I made a mistake in using gimmicks to attract people and when it was found out I apologized. Which scammer confesses his sins and apologizes? Which scammer takes money from a people for a service without being called out for it? You're a bitter soul without forgiveness in your dictionary. You'll even call someone a scammer without any evidence of anyone he has scammed? Are you a devil?
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bossdave:

Mumu man. Where are the people I scammed? I eventually provided the lecture at a giveaway price of 5k each. No one on Nairaland or anywhere can say I scammed them. By the grace of God, I will never scam anybody till I die. I made a mistake in using gimmicks to attract people and when it was found out I apologized. Which scammer confesses his sins and apologizes? Which scammer takes money from a people for a service without being called out for it? You're a bitter soul without forgiveness in your dictionary. You'll even call someone a scammer without any evidence of anyone he has scammed? Are you a devil?

Weerey say he made a mistake in using gimmicks to attract people...words of a scammer looking for gullible people to scam with doctored screenshots.

You must be very stupid to think people would fall for your cheap scam in that group.

Gimmicks kee you dia!
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tenshades:

Weerey say he made a mistake in using gimmicks to attract people...words of a scammer looking for gullible people to scam with doctored screenshots.

You must be very stupid to think people would fall for your cheap scam in that group.

Gimmicks kee you dia!

Bitter soul, your propaganda changes nothing except you can bring forward those whom I scammed.

I know your bitter soul finds relief by defaming others without evidence. If that makes you happy, I'll be glad for you. I encourage you to carry the biggest microphone and run to CNN to continue your propaganda there. Shout to the high heavens calling me a scammer. Do it with all your strength, it doesn't change who I am.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Bossdave:

Bitter soul, your propaganda changes nothing except you can bring forward those whom I scammed.

I know your bitter soul finds relief by defaming others without evidence. If that makes you happy, I'll be glad for you. I encourage you to carry the biggest microphone and run to CNN to continue your propaganda there. Shout to the high heavens calling me a scammer. Do it with all your strength, it doesn't change who I am.

Yeah, it doesn't change who you are.

A cheap liar who used doctored screenshots to lure people so they could pay him their hard earn cash in return for false hope.

A leopard never changes its spots.
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Tenshades:

Yeah, it doesn't change who you are.

A cheap liar who used doctored screenshots to lure people so they could pay him their hard earn cash in return for false hope.

A leopard never changes its spots.

Did that work like medicine for your bitter soul? I'm sure it did. I'm so happy for you. Hope you've been to CNN as advised? You should not forget BBC too, and also Aljazeera. Keep it up dude. Keep making yourself happy. No matter what you say, it doesn't change the fact that I've never scammed anyone in my life. It never changes the fact that, that group eventually vindicated me.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Bossdave:

Did that work like medicine for your bitter soul? I'm sure it did. I'm so happy for you. Hope you've been to CNN as advised? You should not forget BBC too, and also Aljazeera. Keep it up dude. Keep making yourself happy. No matter what you say, it doesn't change the fact that I've never scammed anyone in my life. It never changes the fact that, that group eventually vindicated me.

You keep making reference to a "group" that vindicated you yet nobody has come out to defend you from that group.

That should be a great concern for you.

Won't you go behind the scene to pay someone to come defend you here on NL? You can also use an alternate account to defend yourself here. Just a suggestion.
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tenshades:

You keep making reference to a "group" that vindicated you yet nobody has come out to defend you from that group.

That should be a great concern for you.

Won't you go behind the scene to pay someone to come defend you here on NL? You can also use an alternate account to defend yourself here. Just a suggestion.

How many people were in the group? The same way nobody has come out to say anything on my behalf is the same way nobody has come out to say anything against me. So rest.

I do not need anyone to defend me. You're already confessing what you use to do. Agba scammer. So, you actually pay people to defend you?
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bossdave:

How many people were in the group? The same way nobody has come out to say anything on my behalf is the same way nobody has come out to say anything against me. So rest.

I do not need anyone to defend me. You're already confessing what you use to do. Agba scammer. So, you actually pay people to defend you?

After we already posted evidences on your scam threads, you are still here running your mouth.

Have some shame!

Moreover, the more you try to claim innocence, the more you expose yourself.

I will continue to reply you till you rest.
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tenshades:

After we already posted evidences on your scam threads, you are still here running your mouth.

Have some shame!

Moreover, the more you try to claim innocence, the more you expose yourself.

I will continue to reply you till you rest.

Liar. Which evidence of scam did you post? That's how to know evil people. They'll lie against you to make a point. What evidence of scam do you have against me?

I'm already running some background checks on you. Just wait and see, I would expose you far and near on this forum. I know that it's only scammers who call people scammers for any slight error they make. I already have some tabs on you.

I.posted fake screenshots in the group and I admitted it and apologized. I came out clean. What else do you want? Why spoil me around when I never stole or scammed a dime from anyone? Why are you still pestering my life? Even after I let you be since all these while, you still came around to mention me again! What evil have I done exactly? Whose money did I ever collect without rendering satisfactory service? Have you no conscience? You can never have conscience because you think everyone is like you. I already know a few things about you. I'll strike you hard very soon. Just wait and see. Kin lóde? What have I done? Haha!! Just watch. In a few days time, I'll be ready for you.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bossdave:

Liar. Which evidence of scam did you post? That's how to know evil people. They'll lie against you to make a point. What evidence of scam do you have against me?

I'm already running some background checks on you. Just wait and see, I would expose you far and near on this forum. I know that it's only scammers who call people scammers for any slight error they make. I already have some tabs on you.

I.posted fake screenshots in the group and I admitted it and apologized. I came out clean. What else do you want? Why spoil me around when I never stole or scammed a dime from anyone? Why are you still pestering my life? Even after I let you be since all these while, you still came around to mention me again! What evil have I done exactly? Whose money did I ever collect without rendering satisfactory service? Have you no conscience? You can never have conscience because you think everyone is like you. I already know a few things about you. I'll strike you hard very soon. Just wait and see. Kin lóde? What have I done? Haha!! Just watch. In a few days time, I'll be ready for you.

"You posted a fake screenshot in the group"

Hear yourself.

Remember: The day you stop quoting me on this forum will be the day I stop responding to you. As long as you want to keep quoting me, I will reply.

Till then.
Re: Closed by Bossdave: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Tenshades:

"You posted a fake screenshot in the group"

Hear yourself.

Remember: The day you stop quoting me on this forum will be the day I stop responding to you. As long as you want to keep quoting me, I will reply.

Till then.

Lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't lie about an offence or error I committed. I did post a fake screenshot. But to tag me a scammer when I have scammed nobody is wickedness.
Re: Closed by Tenshades(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Bossdave:

Lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't lie about an offence or error I committed. I did post a fake screenshot. But to tag me a scammer when I have scammed nobody is wickedness.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructure Bank Coordinates Funding For $2bn Lagos Red Line Rail Project / Brioler Starter And Finisher Composition / Mobile Trading Via FIX On The Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.