Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram (603 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

I already confessed that in the group and apologised and also gave my reasons. Ask another question!

Tabbaz, dominique
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Haha am not you now scammer Royaldiadems

You are a Scammer is it not after you where caught red handed that you apologise and started trying to shift the blame to someone else like a little child.

You are a cheap scammer and should be added to the scammer list, cheap scammer showing fake earning, trying to deceive innocent nairalanders.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

Mrcorrection you are a scammer who thinks everyone scams like yourself. You're a dullard!! A real dullard!!

If I were a scammer and I've not proved my mettle in the group, how come people are pleading with me in DM asking me to overlook the contentions of dullards like you? How come only 4 people left the group? Why is it that you were still ready to pay until I restricted the group? Dullard, answer my questions!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Mrcorrection you are a scammer who thinks everyone scams like yourself. You're a dullard!! A real dullard!!

If I were a scammer and I've not proved my mettle in the group, how come people are pleading with me in DM asking me to overlook the contentions of dullards like you? How come only 4 people left the group? Why is it that you were still ready to pay until I restricted the group? Dullard, answer my questions!

You are the real scammer. People left your group because you were caught.

Tabbaz, dominique

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Shut the fvck up, you cheap scammer.

You used fake screenshot to deceive people with the aim of defrauding with it.

When your cover was blown, you started lying about how you changed password, how someone advised you not to use your own dashboard and how one DPO advised you someone could trace you cos of your real screenshot.

We asked you to show the inflow of your earnings to the Payoneer account you claimed was yours, you couldn't. You were just beating around the bush.

The screenshot you posted on the previously deleted advert threads on NL and in the whatsapp group is the one under. We detected the original screenshot on the internet which we put on top of yours to make a comparison to blow your cover.

What nonsense are you tryna defend out here, guy?

cc: Tabbaz, dominique

Thank you for explaining more Royaldiadems is just a pathetic scammer
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Thank you for explaining more Royaldiadems is just a pathetic scammer

The mods will do the needful, I believe.

Cc: Tabbaz, dominique, FOD, puskin, naijacutee
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Scammer Royaldiadems

What where you trying to prove? What you where saying was just basic knowledge about translation, we caught you when you tried to collect 10k by deceiving innocent nairalanders, you are lucky not to be behind bars for false claims, cheap scammer..
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Sure Tabbaz should add him to scammers list, to prevent others from falling victim, if he was not caught red handed he would have ran away with our money.

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:
This project is discontinued

Why are you running?

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Sure Tabbaz should add him to scammers list, to prevent others from falling victim, if he was not caught red handed he would have ran away with our money.

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Just to inform you that I eventually reopened the group after many group members appealed to me inbox to ignore you and continue the training.

Eventually, I charged 5k per participant. All participants received value. No scam report till date. The group is still open. No single complaint.

God will repay you for maligning me wrongly just because of a single mistake I made.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Go fvck yourself, guy
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Go fvck yourself, guy

All shall be well. No grudge. Everything is in the hands of God.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

All shall be well. No grudge. Everything is in the hands of God.

Evidence abounds
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenshades:

Evidence abounds

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Keep Shut scammer, you where caught, simple.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Show the evidence, you useless hag or shut up your mouth for life! You don't even have conscience. Wicked fellow!

Evidences are on your thread already, mofo.

Scroll up, you buffoon.

Cheap scammer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray! Google Approves ₦ Payment On Playstore / Cbn To Submit 14 Banks Audit For Review In Two Weeks / Perky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.