Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas (2901 Views)

APC: If You're Tattered, You're Yoruba. If You're Well Dressed, You're Igbo / Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo / Ameachi To Wike " You're Igbo. Stop Denying Your Origin Because Of Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ingrates

Only Yorubas accommodated and helped you to rehabilitate yourself in their land .

Now you call Yorubas tribalistic and racist for refusing you to decide who rules their port city of Lagos.

Has any of you fools allowed a non state indigene rule your backwater region ?

Even among bonafide indigenes of your state some are barred from contesting and holding elective position over the 0su caste system.

And here you are demanding from Yorubas what you can't even give to yourselves I your cursed yeast

Go back and stop disturbing our peace with your latest tantrums.
Haters and unfriendly people.

Point of correction, you cannot claim to accommodate and helped me in this country when, you are among the people that forced me to remain in nigeria. when I seceded to be on my own in 1967.
Yorubas were among the people that fought Igbos because of Biafra republic. Yorubas are one of the tribes that champions and want one nigeria. What is the essence of one nigeria if an Igbo man cannot stay in any state of his choice in nigeria and, do business successfully without being killied or destroy his goods and properties?
What is the essence of one nigeria if Igbo people cannot be allowed to exercise their constitutional right which is, to campaign and vote for any candidate of their choice?

We call you tribalistic because of your behavior towards other tribes especially to Igbos.
My constitutional rights includes campaigning and voting for any candidate of my choice. So, I don't see the reason why doing that is termed as enforcing a ruler in your port city or anything of that nature.
I really don't know how you fo.Ols reason most times.

5 Likes

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Yorubapiglet: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2023
They reason like the wasted Awolowo, the father of Generational Tribalism grin.

enemybulldozer:

Point of correction, you cannot claim to accommodate and helped me in this country when, you are among the people that forced me to remain in nigeria. when I seceded to be on my own in 1967.
Yorubas were among the people that fought Igbos because of Biafra republic. Yorubas are one of the tribes that champions and want one nigeria. What is the essence of one nigeria if an Igbo man cannot stay in any state of his choice in nigeria and, do business successfully without being killied or destroy his goods and properties?
What is the essence of one nigeria if Igbo people cannot be allowed to exercise their constitutional right which is, to campaign and vote for any candidate of their choice?

We call you tribalistic because of your behavior towards other tribes especially to Igbos.
My constitutional rights includes campaigning and voting for any candidate of my choice. So, I don't see the reason why doing that is termed as enforcing a ruler in your port city or anything of that nature.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:

Go and ask why your war grandparents preferred only Yoruba land to migrate and settle down to after the war.

Yoruba did not drag them back to Lagos. They came to Lagos en masse because only Lagos and SW at large were the least hostile environment to them.

I like that after Yoruba rejection you are only considering home because there is no other substitute to Yoruba hospitality in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Then do another foolishness and send your IPOB terrorists to SW and see what will happen.
So, the people that where killed in lekki and the ones that chased the oba of lagos out of his palace were all IPOB ? grin grin grin
Chai what manner of people is this sad wasterners biko nu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ask your grandparents why Yoruba land was their preferred destination after the war and no other place else
Igbo had no preferred destination after the war stop lying.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by 7lives: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Please change the 1/3 to 2/3. In both heading and Body of message.

As for me I have stealthy liquidated all my landed assets in that cursed entrapment. What is obtainable for me now is re-investment in very viable businesses and structures in the OLD SE Region.

God is spiritual and all these Agbadorian foolishness has awoken the IGBO people to realities.

The economic migration begins...and no useless 1 NIGERIA idiot will stop the movement to the SE

Make it 3/3 wetin dey pursue una from home?.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Yorubapiglet: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you sef...3/3 is even better. No vex, ogbeni Mufutau Wasiu, IGBOs are gradually moving everything back home. Thank you grin

7lives:

Make it 3/3 wetin dey pursue una from home?.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by mightyhaze: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Coalition of Nigerians ?

What does a Nigerian even mean ?

The same hated British lumped contraption you keep disturbing us with ?

I laff.

Oga focus on your Biafra because that's the only air you will be breathing soon
My posts are for sane people not religious ,ethnic and wannabe racial zealots.. gtfoh
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Igbo had no preferred destination after the war stop lying.

Then why is Yoruba hostility to you in their midst now the only thing making you to think Alaigbo ?

Why are you guys not considering the neighbouring SS or the north as an alternative to Lagos ?

This Yoruba hostility has rekindled Biafra in you because Yoruba rejection was and remains the final nail on the coffin for you in Nigeria.

Instead of you to have a deep review of your unguarded utterances that led to this action by Yorubas , you are now blaming them for your foolishness.

The Yorubas did not wake up one day and said they had enough of you Ibos. You guys have been provocking them for decades and had the effontry to drag Lagos from them.

The day you guys sit down and tell yourselves the truth about your ways that is the day you will get sense.

As for people like me, I am looking forward to all of you returning to your yeast and can't wait for the anarchy that will ensue from it.

After all, Ibo land was noted for being an ultra violent place where the powerful preyed on the weak with no respite long before the British came and sanitised the place.

Leaving you to your own device will be the best solution to checking Ibo nuisance as you self cannibalising people will kill each other for our viewing pleasure .

This is why I support Biafra and can't wait for it to happen so much so that I am urging Nigerians to see reason why they should evict you from their midst.

There will be zero moral baggage on our part as you do your self culling in that historical land of Satan.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Go and ask why your war grandparents preferred only Yoruba land to migrate and settle down to after the war.

Yoruba did not drag them back to Lagos. They came to Lagos en masse because only Lagos and SW at large were the least hostile environment to them.

I like that after Yoruba rejection you are only considering home because there is no other substitute to Yoruba hospitality in Nigeria .

Is lagos not part of nigeria the yorubas wanted Igbos to stay by force? the Igbos came to lagos the same way they went to other places.
Idon't need to ask on what I already know.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
My posts are for sane people not religious ,ethnic and wannabe racial zealots.. gtfoh

You have no clue.

Morning Biafra , afternoon Nigerian, night time Jew . Rinse and repeat for the next day.

Confusion break e bone ye paripka!

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by BabaRamota1980: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:

Thank God there is no sit at home in Ebonyi grin monday I went to work safely and came back. Banks and shops were all open in the capital.

Ebonyi id Igala land but located in SE. Not ibo land.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Is lagos not part of nigeria the yorubas wanted Igbos to stay by force? the Igbos came to lagos the same way they went to other places.
Idon't need to ask on what I already know.

You delude yourself.

It was only Gowon and his Christian middle belt officers that insisted you be dragged back to Nigeria and they had the full support of Zik and many a Biafra weary Ibo who found himself stuck in a landlocked nation under the tyranny of a whiskey slugging drunk , Ojukwu .

When Ojukwu declared later on in his life that Biafra can never be achieved he didn't tell you why .

But let me let you know why Ojukwu said such statement . It was because the greatest enemy to Biafra and her war effort were from you Ibos .

The liberation of the annexed Niger Delta changed your grandparents perception of Biafra and they wanted out seeing that there was no resource to sustain your rogue nation and no minority to oppress and suppress thereby seeing a bleak future like that which their ancestors faced in a pre colonial Ibo lawless land .

Back to Gowon and why he and his middlebelt Christian officers agreed to Zik and Ibo demand to liberate them from Ojukwu's tyranny, I will refer you to Domkat Bali's book in which he stated the reason why the war went on after the liberation of the Niger Delta regions and he stated categorically the following :

"I come from a small tribe - the Tarok tribe in Langtang. It is a small tribe from a small group. If the north secures independence from the rest of the country the Hausa/Fulani will be so dominant and will lord over us whether we like it or not. A bigger Nigeria will check such excesses. So the bigger Nigeria, the freer my tribe and myself will be". - Domkat Bali

Your problem is not thus with the Yoruba or Hausa Fulani north in seeing to your Biafra being dismantled but down to the likes of Zik and the thousand and one Sabos that made Ojukwu become so paranoid that he sealed himself like a rat in an underground bunker and also the middle belt Christians who postponed the ongoing slow genocide they are witnessing today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

You actually ended up saying nothing

Always keep sealed lips whenever the more intelligent and enlightened mrvitalis is talking....

Your inability to respond to him intelligently attest to that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by JOemmy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very good advice only an igbo bastard who doesn't have anywhere to go will still insist on continuing investing heavily in lagos after all the insults and dehumanization igbos witnessed in this past elections.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Then why is Yoruba hostility to you in their midst now the only thing making you to think Alaigbo ?

Why are you guys not considering the neighbouring SS or the north as an alternative to Lagos ?

This Yoruba hostility has rekindled Biafra in you because Yoruba rejection was and remains the final nail on the coffin for you in Nigeria.

Instead of you to have a deep review of your unguarded utterances that led to this action by Yorubas , you are now blaming them for your foolishness.

The Yorubas did not wake up one day and said they had enough of you Ibos. You guys have been provocking them for decades and had the effontry to drag Lagos from them.

The day you guys sit down and tell yourselves the truth about your ways that is the day you will get sense.

As for people like me, I am looking forward to all of you returning to your yeast and can't wait for the anarchy that will ensue from it.

After all, Ibo land was noted for being an ultra violent place where the powerful preyed on the weak with no respite long before the British came and sanitised the place.

Leaving you to your own device will be the best solution to checking Ibo nuisance as you self cannibalising people will kill each other for our viewing pleasure .

This is why I support Biafra and can't wait for it to happen so much so that I am urging Nigerians to see reason why they should evict you from their midst.

There will be zero moral baggage on our part as you do your self culling in that historical land of Satan.
There's an adage in Igbo that says, "first mistake is the real mistake, second mistake is because you, failed to remember that you once made a mistake on the same thing that's why you repeated it. while the 3rd mistake is out of foolish).

The Igbos are now, considering home because of what happened to them in some states in 1966 and the yoruba are now doing same thing currently. So, Igbos are thinking home to correct the mistake of the past before it turns to be foolishness in their part.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by nedu666: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You delude yourself.

It was only Gowon and his Christian middle belt officers that insisted you be dragged back to Nigeria and they had the full support of Zik and many a Biafra weary Ibo who found himself stuck in a landlocked nation under the tyranny of a whiskey slugging drunk , Ojukwu .

When Ojukwu declared later on in his life that Biafra can never be achieved he didn't tell you why .

But let me let you know why Ojukwu said such statement . It was because the greatest enemy to Biafra and her war effort were from you Ibos .

The liberation of the annexed Niger Delta changed your grandparents perception of Biafra and they wanted out seeing that there was no resource to sustain your rogue nation and no minority to oppress and suppress thereby seeing a bleak future like that which their ancestors faced in a pre colonial Ibo lawless land .

Back to Gowon and why he and his middlebelt Christian officers agreed to Zik and Ibo demand to liberate them from Ojukwu's tyranny, I will refer you to Domkat Bali's book in which he stated the reason why the war went on after the liberation of the Niger Delta regions and he stated categorically the following :

"I come from a small tribe - the Tarok tribe in Langtang. It is a small tribe from a small group. If the north secures independence from the rest of the country the Hausa/Fulani will be so dominant and will lord over us whether we like it or not. A bigger Nigeria will check such excesses. So the bigger Nigeria, the freer my tribe and myself will be". - Domkat Bali

Your problem is not thus with the Yoruba or Hausa Fulani north in seeing to your Biafra being dismantled but down to the likes of Zik and the thousand and one Sabos that made Ojukwu become so paranoid that he sealed himself like a rat in an underground bunker and also the middle belt Christians who postponed the ongoing slow genocide they are witnessing today.

Loser so this is ur new username. Igbos pls ignore this low life. This loser operates the following usernames
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Godhatesjews
Godhateslgbos
Azikfest
Chiefjusfuc
Ggybto
Apcharam
Igbosmustdie
Fuckosulgbos
Oducharger
And many more. This low life has finished himself on top lgbo matter.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
There's an adage in Igbo that says, "first mistake is the real mistake, second mistake is because you, failed to remember that you once made a mistake on the same thing that's why you repeated it. while the 3rd mistake is out of foolish).

The Igbos are now, considering home because of what happened to them in some states in 1966 and the yoruba are now doing same thing currently. So, Igbos are thinking home to correct the mistake of the past before it turns to be foolishness in their part.

The Yoruba will not descend to your level and engage you in the only language you understand like how you got the message fluently sent to you by the north with their pogroms

Yoruba have made it clear that they will deploy civil means to make your stay as uncomfortable as possible and so far so good, their goals are being met with you thinking Alaigbo and not Lagos.

So the more you open silly threads celebrating your reverse migration, know that this was and remains the only motive for the growing anti Igbo sentiments among Yoruba.

I have told you that you guys are using ludo logic and fortune of the dice in a game of 5-D chess .

See as you guys doing what Yoruba intended you do and thinking you are in some way making a voluntary decision.

Sense is far from an Okoro.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
nedu666:

Loser so this is ur new username. Igbos pls ignore this low life. This loser operates the following usernames
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Godhatesjews
Godhateslgbos
Azikfest
Chiefjusfuc
Ggybto
Apcharam
Igbosmustdie
Fuckosulgbos
Oducharger
And many more. This low life has finished himself on top lgbo matter.

Thank you for recognising my great intelect and fluent writing skills.

How Alaigbo ?
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Abufo: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:
To my fellow Igbos, I want to thank all of you who have started listening to what some of us have been shouting for years, to relocate a portion of your investments back home. Im into properties and I can see the impact our people are making by deciding to no longer buy or build houses where they are domiciled, but to do so in the East.

However, I want to sound a note of warning to our people in Lagos, the businessman, the trader, the artisan, the entrepreneur and those in private or public sector

Relocate at least 1/3 of your investments and savings back to the East!

Those who claim to own Lagos have told to your face that you are a visitor, in other words, you are a visitor in your own country. You have been disenfranchised, told you have no stake in Lagos and warned not to be part of the political process there. What more evidence do you need, to know that "one Nigeria" is a fraud?

Let the mentally slow Igbo people in Lagos continue to sleep......it is the stubborn fly that follows the corpse into the grave! I do not know whether they buried their birth placenta for Lagos! The older generation of wealthy ndigbo are even more circumspect than these younger ones.....that are forming 'One Nigeria' all over the place! Many older igbo business men bought houses in Enugu years ago.............I know one young Alaba market trader that has 3 houses in Lekki and 2 houses in okota............forgetting that Lagos state has one of the most sophisticated land registry in Africa! They know exactly who owns what in Lagos!!!

So our people need to treat Lagos as what it is, a "place of business", it is not home. Dont be discouraged by those who talk of insecurity in the East, the amount of killings, murders, armed robbery, thuggery, theft and other criminalities commited in Lagos alone is more than the rest of Southernern Nigeria combined

Do not wait until those who claim to own Lagos come one day to pursue you out before you know there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'. Act now and relocate your fall-back to the East

Udo diri Ndioma!
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by 24SEVEN: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:
To my fellow Igbos, I want to thank all of you who have started listening to what some of us have been shouting for years, to relocate a portion of your investments back home. Im into properties and I can see the impact our people are making by deciding to no longer buy or build houses where they are domiciled, but to do so in the East.

However, I want to sound a note of warning to our people in Lagos, the businessman, the trader, the artisan, the entrepreneur and those in private or public sector

Relocate at least 1/3 of your investments and savings back to the East!

Those who claim to own Lagos have told to your face that you are a visitor, in other words, you are a visitor in your own country. You have been disenfranchised, told you have no stake in Lagos and warned not to be part of the political process there. What more evidence do you need, to know that "one Nigeria" is a fraud?

So our people need to treat Lagos as what it is, a "place of business", it is not home. Dont be discouraged by those who talk of insecurity in the East, the amount of killings, murders, armed robbery, thuggery, theft and other criminalities commited in Lagos alone is more than the rest of Southernern Nigeria combined

Do not wait until those who claim to own Lagos come one day to pursue you out before you know there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'. Act now and relocate your fall-back to the East

Udo diri Ndioma!

By East, I assume you mean Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. Right?

2 Likes

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Abufo: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:
Relocate all abeg , the 1/3 not enough. More space needed for better things in our region.

You people should stop disturbing us with daily noise. Imagine a majority tribe behaving like a minority tribe.

Schemed out of almost everything all because of their way of politics yet still not ready to drop the obsolete method that refused to work.

Build bridges, dem say cement cost, oya then build ladders, dem say wood scarce. Na to fly remain to get to the other side .

Hian

You have no truth in you!

Now watch and see what illiterate and parasitic Igbo gala sellers built in Lagos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd4GrDFqHe4

Ndigbo have contributed positively by and large to the development of Lagos like other ethnic nations! Playing politics is one thing but coveting the assets of Ndigbo in Lagos is another thing! One good thing about Nnamdi kanu's IPOB is that he has created a huge Igbo online demography in virtually all social media! The story of Yoruba oppression is out and Ndigbo have taken "CAREFUL NOTE" of your shenanigans.......Igbos are fast learners too!!!
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by Highlife217: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
My Igbo people finally waking up to this BS scam of a country.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The Yoruba will not descend to your level and engage you in the only language you understand like how you got the message fluently sent to you by the north with their pogroms

Yoruba have made it clear that they will deploy civil means to make your stay as uncomfortable as possible and so far so good, their goals are being met with you thinking Alaigbo and not Lagos.

So the more you open silly threads celebrating your reverse migration, know that this was and remains the only motive for the growing anti Igbo sentiments among Yoruba.

I have told you that you guys are using ludo logic and fortune of the dice in a game of 5-D chess .

See as you guys doing what Yoruba intended you do and thinking you are in some way making a voluntary decision.

Sense is far from an Okoro.
The truth is that yorubas are really pushing the Igbos to the wall and the outcome won't be nice. This is not a matter of engaging the Igbos in a language they will understand. After all yorubas are no match with the Igbos in terms of everything.

Years back, northerners always kill Igbos at any slightest opportunity but not anymore. This is because the north now understand that, there is always some kind of reprisal attacks in SE for any killing in the north.

And yorubas is seriously looking for the same with the Igbos. you will not understand because sense is really far from abobaku.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The truth is that yorubas are really pushing the Igbos to the wall and the outcome won't be nice. This is not a matter of engaging the Igbos in a language they will understand. After all yorubas are no match with the Igbos in terms of everything.

Years back, northerners always kill Igbos at any slightest opportunity but not anymore. This is because the north now understand that, there is always some kind of reprisal attacks in SE for any killing in the north.

And yorubas is seriously looking for the same with the Igbos. you will not understand because sense is really far from abobaku.

Just pack and go and enuff of the empty threats
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You delude yourself.

On the contrary, you are the deluded one here and I will prove it to you.

If truly it was only gowon and his middle belt officers, that insisted Igbos must be dragged back to nigeria. Can you tell us what the likes of awolowo, OBJ, adekunle and other numerous yoruba sons were doing in the picture?

The libration of the annexed niger delta changed our grandparents perception of Biafra, is a lie and propaganda from a mischief maker like you.
Why would anyone think even think of that let alone saying it, when Igbos have the numbers and their own mineral resources too. Why is it that you abobakus from sad waste cannot do without lies and propaganda ?

Let me put the record straight here, because the truth must be spoken. this Gowon and his middle belt brothers you're accusing (because you want to exempt your tribe from that henious crime) had nothing to do with the whole thing initially, that was why he went to aburi with Ojukwu and they signed confederation into law.

It was when he got back to dordan barracks lagos (nigerias sit of power then) that things turned from better to worse. Britain phoned him and started talking trash, they (britain) scolded gowon without mercy..

The british told him (gowon) to correct his mess by jettisoning the aburi accord. This is where the likes of awolowo and other northern leaders came in, in support of what britain said and wanted. This is why Ojukwu made that comment "in aburi we stand". later on the war started as a result of that.

Stop the lies and propaganda you cannot change anything with it.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Just pack and go and enuff of the empty threats
We will pack tell your people in SE to also pack. No one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2023
enemybulldozer:
We will pack tell your people in SE to also pack. No one has the monopoly of violence.

Okoro
Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by enemybulldozer(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Okoro
Abobaku!

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by TheboyGhost(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Get ride of umu Elohim . nobody is relocating anything until we get ride of ipob miscreants and agberos.

Look you are not Igbo and this Topic is Very Igbotic for a Nuisance like you to be here ranting on an issue we did not ask for you advocacy.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by TheboyGhost(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

You actually ended up saying nothing

No, you are the person saying absolutely Nothing here!!!!

You don't have any business with what is discussed here.

You are not Igbo
You don't have a business in Igboland
You are not in any way related to Igbos

What is your obsession about igbos I ask?

Why are you always the first to give unsolicited advices when an issue of Igboland is raised?

Are you so jobless or you are programmed here to spew trash just to please your igbophobia Ego?

I need answers to this Questions please.

1 Like

Re: If You're Igbo In Lagos, Relocate At Least A Third Of Your Investment To The Eas by TheboyGhost(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Lying must be important criteria in being an Obidient. Some of you are ingrained with lies.

What is the lie in what he said?

Was our properties/business not burnt and destroyed in your lands?

Bring me a link to Igbos destroying yoruba businesses in Our land?

Yoo lots are very wicked and deceitful people, I did rather Deal with an Hausa man than a dubious, manipulative lots like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Peter Obi They Don't Like To Hear (Photos) / How well is Yar 'Adua / The Truth About Life In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.