Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo (8604 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Seun(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Where did you learn about this?

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by CodeTemplar: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
@Seun, he is probably a northern element looking to diffuse any potential tension. They are many on NL. After sending out coded messages to their brainwashed army via imams, they proceed to divide n conquer their greatest region of concern.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Grupo(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
@Seun, he is probably a northern element looking to diffuse any potential tension. They are many on NL. After sending out coded messages to their brainwashed army via imams, they proceed to divide n conquer their greatest region of concern.

The guy actually said the truth and I agree with him.

The endsars protest was just a few months back.

Recall that after the protest, many Yoruba people both online and offline, including nairaland started blaming Igbos for the destruction witnessed in Lagos.

They blamed Dj switch and Peter of psquare for the destructions.

On Twitter, they started trending a hashtag #defendlagos aimed at attacking Igbos, whom they had accused of destroying Lagos during the protests while leaving their region untouched.

So, I agree with the OP, any Igbo person that joins any June 12 protest is a fool. And anything he sees, let him take it like that.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
We will not make headway with these implosion-themed commentaries

Let's put the past behind us and forge a new future for ourselves .

Yes.
The Yoruba have done that and more.

And yes, the Igbo man would certainly have his reservations about the Yoruba owing to ugly precedents ; especially the ones from the immediate past ENDSARS protest. But we can do this.

We can begin a new relationship from today.

Anything different is doing the bidding of those that don't want our good - The Fulanis .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seun:
Where did you learn about this?

By intuition as well as careful abservation... I hope they heed my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:

You're the one who is most probably an agent of the northern oligarchs. Frustrated that your plans are coming to nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Grupo:

The guy actually said the truth and I agree with him.

The endsars protest was just a few months back.

Recall that after the protest, many Yoruba people both online and offline, including nairaland started blaming Igbos for the destruction witnessed in Lagos.

They blamed Dj switch and Peter of psquare for the destructions.

On Twitter, they started trending a hashtag #defendlagos aimed at attacking Igbos, whom they had accused of destroying Lagos during the protests while leaving their region untouched.

So, I agree with the OP, any Igbo person that joins any June 12 protest is a fool. And anything he sees, let him take it like that.

EXACTLY. It's the same game at play all over again. Igbos be wise.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
blizard44:
We will not make headway with these implosion-themed commentaries

Let's put the past behind us and forge a new future for ourselves .

Yes.
The Yoruba have done that and more.

And yes, the Igbo man would certainly have his reservations about the Yoruba owing to ugly precedents ; especially the ones from the immediate past ENDSARS protest. But we can do this.

We can begin a new relationship from today.

Anything different is doing the bidding of those that don't want our good - The Fulanis
I think Oduduwa and Biafra already have something going. This June 12 thing will be turned against Igbos if they're foolish enough to participate. A word is enough for the wise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why dem bring this kin thread com front-page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by seborrhic: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.
Childish.
That it made front-page shows how low nland has sunk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by slawormiir: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

I hate tribalism with passion

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Sultty(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
youths abeg rest. a living dog is far better than a dead lion
if person dies now there is no gain. all those to champion this protests are somewhere chilling while d fools gets jailed or killed. be wise use ur brain after u are long gone those who sent u on this task will be flexing

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
donnie:

[/s]
TRASH

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by inumidun2010(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Divide and RULE tactics...
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

This is a very divisive post and I don't think this should be on the front page.

Cc: seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Boluboluteen: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bdmd

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Fatundepopsin16: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
EXACTLY. It's the same game at play all over again. Igbos be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency / 2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / PDP Primaries Timetable Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.