Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) (28215 Views)

Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Explain someone please
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2023
miftaudeen:
Those who bow for Mary and the masquerade himself are the same
What of those who bow to their parents, governor, president, etc.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Babathanks(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
An idol worshipping an idol.
God punish that your dirty mouth. Idiot, I should have laid a curse on you for that derogatory word against my faith but I would let it slide....mumu person

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Ombudsman1: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2023
MAN KNOW THYSELF
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by TemplarLandry: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Myself?
Babathanks:

God punish that your dirty mouth. Idiot, I should have laid a curse on you for that derogatory word against my faith but I would let it slide....mumu person
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Kossyso: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
The masquerade costume might be owned by the mass servers organization in the parish. In Igbo land, the Catholic church still accommodates some of our traditional practices. So make una chill. Na normal thing for here😎

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by OB7Foreva(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You simply say idol supporting idol cry
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by IPDGP: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2023
They are not different, Catholic self dey bow for image

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by fams22: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Well done assistant Jesus, You worship Tinubu's daughter but you complaining about Catholics who honor Mary and ask for her intercession.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2023
I have seen a man with chieftaincy title also become a knight in the church.

The same reason people do both traditional wedding and church wedding.
So the masquerade is inline.
Over.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Enehwest: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2023
there are people whom their forefathers never worshipped Idols. and, these are also called traditional religion.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by LadyExcellency: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

How is Masquerade an Idol when Halloween isn't? Go aa..an sit-down jor.
Most Masquerade are for entertainment and celebrations, with nothing (as spiritism) attached to them
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by bonnyhope: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Leave them to practise their faith in peace

Atleast they are not killing for blasphemy
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Mpanyi: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice one by the masquerade. You showed humility and because of that you will be lifted high just as God looked at humility of his handmaid Mary and lifted her. You are far better than many people here who exalt themselves by thinking they know it all while they wallow in ignorance. Just as the scripture says they will be humbled.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by LieutGen: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2023
The Catholic does not reject chaste Cultures. In the Seminary, they have masquerades & cultural dances that they display in some ceremonies. I'm not certain, but this masquerade display may not be far from the church Mass Servants.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Blasphemy
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Pityoobi: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Osu people are amazing with inanities.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by vatiqan(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Another damaged brain!
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by DigitB: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
A man in costume praying to our Blessed Mother.

May his prayers be answered.

Mother Mary is the sure gate to haven.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Truth07: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeria idol worship european idol. Nonsense
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Danita2(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Staged jor

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by dokyOloye: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You sound like an islamabad man.
Live and let live,if na una na "stoned to death we go done hear"

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Him know say him own power na fake

Him want to get supreme power
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of those who bow to their parents, governor, president, etc.
You dey mind them
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Babathanks:

Don't waste your precious curse, he's cursed already.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by kmaster007: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Irunmole
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by FxMasterz: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
thaoriginator:
Two wrongs don't make a right cry

Nawa for mathematics o. Mathematics say negative times negative na positive.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Zane2point4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Person go use mouth talke problem for himself
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by caracas: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
fortunechy:
Ndi Catholic Church zukwanunuike, mchteeeeeeeeeew!!!
Are you sure you are ok?
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nothing bad in what the masquerade does it's sign of respect to God, because if not for God the masquerade may not have exist.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by thaoriginator: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Nawa for mathematics o. Mathematics say negative times negative na positive.
leave those ones, try am inna real life and see πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by fortunechy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Go and ask ur father..... Idiot!!!
caracas:

Are you sure you are ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.