Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED (49319 Views)

What Is The Best Age For Knee Replacement According To Experts? / FG Approves New Retirement Age For Health Workers / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Moneywirer: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish. Women in their mid 40s still give birth to very healthy babies. With zero complications.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Komu1048(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
Make Una also reveal the best way to get money take train the pikin.

Oyel dey ur head boss
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
/

Above 30 is walking on thin ice.

Of course there are exceptions. I think that a lady that is truly interested in childbirth should gun for 21-28 (max). At 28, she should be having her last child. Is it doable? Yes! But most ladies at this age concentrate more on materialism than love. They prefer to belong to the street until it is late. But then if they get married early enough, it will be bad business for babalawo, pastors and Shiloh. Ladies are the ones sustaining the miracle/magic industry.

/

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
G
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Forrkke: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Juanmike:
Does it mean that Siofra, Jennyclay and co would give birth to deformed...?

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by mirinder: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

Above 30 is walking on thin ice.

Of course there are exceptions. I think that a lady that is truly interested in childbirth should gun for 21-28 (max). At 28, she should be having her last child. Is it doable? Yes! But most ladies at this age concentrate more on materialism than love. They prefer to belong to the street until it is late. But then if they get married early enough, it will be bad business for babalawo, pastors and Shiloh. Ladies are the ones sustaining the miracle/magic industry.

/
should I go ahead and impregnate this gal? We are cool. She's 22 and cute but into hookup.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Moneywirer:
Rubbish. Women in their mid 40s still give birth to very healthy babies. With zero complications.

True and so are girls in their late teens. However at 40+ a woman's healthy egg reserves would have dwindled considerably whilst the risk for genetic birth defects should have upped. Mind you I said risks. In my opinion there is no such thing as a perfect age to give birth. A successful pregnancy involves much more than age. That said the study is perfectly inline with modern research for the general population

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Johnn74: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
Make Una also reveal the best way to get money take train the pikin. No be when to born be our problem.
grin grin grin
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Juanmike:
NAWA and they are mid forties.
They need to be rehabilitated
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Let this study not scare alot of women yet to give birth as well as unmarried ones whose ages are soaring high.....
Keep praying and know God still does miracle and you will definitely have children even if you are above 32yrs as stated here!

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Twoclans(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
My mother gave birth to her last two children in her early forties and those two are the hottest brains in the family and very healthy children.This life just do you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by bonnyhope: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Juanmike:

Do you know their DOBs?
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by fastseo: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Juanmike:
grin
better leave our feminist slay queens alone grin
Candidlady is laughing at u grin
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
When it is time no shaking time and chance happeneth to it all.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Juanmike(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
bonnyhope:

Do you know their DOBs?
Yes, almost menopause.
Candidlady is 39.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by VenumX: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Twoclans:
My mother gave birth to her last two children in her early forties and those two are the hottest brains in the family and very healthy children.This life just do you.

White patriarchy lies to women to rush and give birth to slaves to go to war, commit crimes and spread diseases for pharmacy profits.

When they saw some women were smart, they decide to poison women in so many ways via food, drugs, vaccines etc.

Sex starved Incel males with no future ambition on the other hand use this wrong information to manipulate women to pick them and regret later.

Women should never listen to inferior males.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
swiz123:
Our neighboring Mallams won't care about this information.
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach!! grin grin
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
Bad news for evening newspaper on nairaland...

Most women that do insult men on nairaland are over 40 years old ..

No man can give them attention outside nairaland.
grin
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Several studies have given same age range so no surprise there.

Study said 'the BEST time to get pregnant', not 'the ONLY time a woman can/should get pregnant'.

The best case scenario. The prime time.

All the stories of women in their 40s and 50s having healthy children doesn't negate the research.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by franchasofficia: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
In every rule, there is always exception.

My mother gave birth to me in her early 40s, and as God have it, I am too brainy for Nigeria, sometimes I marvel at the great work God did in my brain and wisdom shocked. That is why I cherish Peter Obi; he seems to be a version of me combined with Chinua Achebe and Elon Musk in one body. kiss

God did created a perfect human in me, so dear ladies, believe in yourself, your case is different. If my mom at early 40s could give birth to a brainy, super talented and successful man like me, then every lady out there that deserve to birth a great child will do so even at 49yrs, its all about your faith and lifestyle too wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Right!
Woman fertility declined as we get older.
20s mark a high fertility for both female and male. Women experience a slight reduction in fertility in their early 30s and it will decrease significantly from 35 to 45.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Godsonkemz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
True but the best age gap is 25 to 28yrs
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by vickydevoka(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManWater:
23-32 Ok.
But the combination of economy, education, westernisation etc has pushed up the age bracket.
Anything above 30 is risky. Na down syndrome or autistic child u go born. Mixture of xyxyxy chromosome
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by vickydevoka(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
emmabest2000:
25 to 35
25 to 30
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sweetvie:
Right!
Woman fertility declined as we get older.
20s mark a high fertility for both female and male. Women experience a slight reduction in fertility in their early 30s and it will decrease significantly from 35 to 45.
I know of a lady at 29 she started having complications, thank God she has one already
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Study said 'the BEST time to get pregnant', not 'the ONLY time a woman can/should get pregnant'.

All the stories of women in their 40s and 50s having healthy children doesn't negate the research.
Why do you think English women or oyibo women gives birth on time. Again check your mother. If you mother had a healthy child at 45 , you are likely to have. I know two people that gave birth to down syndrome recently. It's very painful.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
bukatyne:

[/b]Study said 'the BEST time to get pregnant', not 'the ONLY time a woman can/should get pregnant'.[b]

Right!
In 2016 study birth rate declined among woman under age 30 and increased for woman age 30-44
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by vickydevoka(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
Best age is when you can raise them, ie when you have what it takes to raise them properly
Fattest lie. To the raise autistic pikin no de give joy
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by ManWater: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

Anything above 30 is risky. Na down syndrome or autistic child u go born. Mixture of xyxyxy chromosome
You may be right, but I was just quoting the result of the research.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

I know of a lady at 29 she started having complications, thank God she has one already
Yeah
As women age they're more likely to developed health conditions that can affect fertility.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by missyblissy: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Marry when you are ready. Don't be deceived. If you take your folic acid, prenatal meds and doctor's appointment seriously and pray to God who give children. You won't have a deformed baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
Best age is when you can raise them, ie when you have what it takes to raise them properly
For a guy, yeah
Tho' sperm quality decreased as a man age but you only feel it more in 60s coz sperm quality is going to reduce and it's gonna be difficult to conceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.