Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED (49339 Views)

What Is The Best Age For Knee Replacement According To Experts? / FG Approves New Retirement Age For Health Workers / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

True and so are girls in their late teens. However at 40+ a woman's healthy egg reserves would have dwindled considerably whilst the risk for genetic birth defects should have upped. Mind you I said risks. In my opinion there is no such thing as a perfect age to give birth. A successful pregnancy involves much more than age. That said the study is perfectly inline with modern research for the general population
Right, no perfect age for pregnancy. Atleast, 2016 study proved that. But just know.
At 30 women fertility chance of getting pregnant every month is 20% and it decreased to 5% at 40.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Minajesty18(f): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
In every rule, there is always exception.

My mother gave birth to me in her early 40s, and as God have it, I am too brainy for Nigeria, sometimes I marvel at the great work God did in my brain and wisdom shocked. That is why I cherish Peter Obi; he seems to be a version of me combined with Chinua Achebe and Elon Musk in one body. kiss

God did created a perfect human in me, so dear ladies, believe in yourself, your case is different. If my mom at early 40s could give birth to a brainy, super talented and successful man like me, then every lady out there that deserve to birth a great child will do so even at 49yrs, its all about your faith and lifestyle too wink

Jehovah is pleased with the way you appreciated his creation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by ojonx(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Exactly, very much on point. Strongly agree with you.

Tallesty1:
Best age is when you can raise them, ie when you have what it takes to raise them properly
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Jamie1000: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
So what happens to all this my crush weyy don turn 33
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Bakrabas: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Orire01:
OMO, This one fit work for this Nigeria so?

Let have a deal Boss my number is on my profile

Just incase I still sell affordable laptops and phones with warranty and Pay on delivery

Details on my signature
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by GGirll: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
Make Una also reveal the best way to get money take train the pikin. No be when to born be our problem. Our problem Na to feed the children wey we don born already.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by czarr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
In every rule, there is always exception.

My mother gave birth to me in her early 40s, and as God have it, I am too brainy for Nigeria, sometimes I marvel at the great work God did in my brain and wisdom shocked. That is why I cherish Peter Obi; he seems to be a version of me combined with Chinua Achebe and Elon Musk in one body. kiss

God did created a perfect human in me, so dear ladies, believe in yourself, your case is different. If my mom at early 40s could give birth to a brainy, super talented and successful man like me, then every lady out there that deserve to birth a great child will do so even at 49yrs, its all about your faith and lifestyle too wink
why did i think you were a woman?
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Annahh(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Moneywirer:
Rubbish. Women in their mid 40s still give birth to very healthy babies. With zero complications.
True.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Cassandraloius: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
Make Una also reveal the best way to get money take train the pikin. No be when to born be our problem. Our problem Na to feed the children wey we don born already.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Unperturbedpota: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Juanmike:
Does it mean that Siofra, Jennyclay and co would give birth to deformed...?

That's not the right word. What kos tof these ENPs will have is down syndrome, trisomy 21, mental retardation, schizophrenia etc babies..
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Unperturbedpota: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
mirinder:
should I go ahead and impregnate this gal? We are cool. She's 22 and cute but into hookup.

You are very stupid useless and a bastard son of a useless good for nothing vagabond father.

Ediots like you are what make prostitutes think it is okay to useless their life that way when a useless ugly low self-esteem having bastard like you will marry a girl into hook-up.

Useless wasted iliterate bastard like you . You are so ugly and have zero self esteem so you can't think of going out and getting a decent girl . That's why you stuck to a dirty pig who does hook up
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Dancebreaker: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na that be the koko.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Juanmike(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

That's not the right word. What kos tof these ENPs will have is down syndrome, trisomy 21, mental retardation, schizophrenia etc babies..
You are welcome.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Acidbath: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

No man can give me attention outside nairaland. Need d!¢k so bad.

Nyascobar1414 nyashpiercer What happened to your other account you use to lure young boys to your hut? Were you banned?
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by mirinder: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You are very stupid useless and a bastard son of a useless good for nothing vagabond father.

Ediots like you are what make prostitutes think it is okay to useless their life that way when a useless ugly low self-esteem having bastard like you will marry a girl into hook-up.

Useless wasted iliterate bastard like you . You are so ugly and have zero self esteem so you can't think of going out and getting a decent girl . That's why you stuck to a dirty pig who does hook up
you are a mad bastard son of a bitch. Who made you judge and jury. Who the fùck are you? You are an idiotic to tell me how to live my life. Ugly fool. Do you know the type of gals i parade? You think am one guy that pick anyhow gals like your good for nothing self. Look who is talking about decency. I have decent gals at my beck and call. Baboon you are no match for them
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by mirinder: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sweetvie:
Right, no perfect age for pregnancy. Atleast, 2016 study proved that. But just know.
At 30 women fertility chance of getting pregnant every month is 20% and it decreased to 5% at 40.
at what period is the pussy sweeter? 20s or 30s
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by mirinder: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jamie1000:
So what happens to all this my crush weyy don turn 33
have you fùcked them 30 yr olds
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Jamie1000: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
mirinder:
have you fùcked them 30 yr olds

Best at the game. But, thier body ain't tight like the 20s
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by cardoctor(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Isaac and Jacob must have suffered a lot.
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by isabi2lof: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2023
If pikin no come early nko undecided

I don see person wey give birth early from age 22 but her pikin come with deformity and the said pikin na her second born ,up till now the boy no fit do anything, she don born third pikin since last year or so .

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Most people know that giving birth >35 is a high risk pregnancy but people don't know the other end is also high risk aswell- teenage pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Moneywirer:
Rubbish. Women in their mid 40s still give birth to very healthy babies. With zero complications.

Yes they do. But those women just got lucky
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Unperturbedpota: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2023
mirinder:
you are a mad bastard son of a bitch. Who made you judge and jury. Who the fùck are you? You are an idiotic to tell me how to live my life. Ugly fool. Do you know the type of gals i parade? You think am one guy that pick anyhow gals like your good for nothing self. Look who is talking about decency. I have decent gals at my beck and call. Baboon you are no match for them

Dirty hungry poverty stricken pig. It is spelt girls not gals useless bastard. School dropout. When you are shouting school na scam every where now you see the result. You are a thief . Most likely a phone thief. Uselessanimal. Your mates have graduated university and doing something with their life while you are busy doing yahoo or stealing people's phones at the busstop.. your idea of achievement in life is running gals. Idiot can't even spell girls properly 🤣

Bastard. . Omo ale. Ok ashewo. Useless low self esteem ugly pig .. it's good you know your very low level in life that is why you went for ashewo to marry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because no normal decent girl can ever marry a dropout like you. Useless basted .

Likely your useless father impregnated a hook up lady who is now your mother so you think it is normal 😅😅😅
Dirty pig. Born by an ashewo 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Munzy14(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Righthussle:
🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by oxiide22(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
vickydevoka:
Fattest lie. To the raise autistic pikin no de give joy
akuya uwarka
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by occfx: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

If una like make una go marry 40yr old woman. I took my own young, had my 4 healthy babies and everybody is strong beautiful and healthy. Thats our assignment on earth
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by occfx: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
eedimo:
Penis and and vagina no dey care for pikin.
A fairly good school is now almost 500k.
Age no dey care for pikin.

Don't fear responsibility, God gave us all the required energy. At worst, you enter Bush, kill any animal you see and eat
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
mirinder:
at what period is the pussy sweeter? 20s or 30s
undecided
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
isabi2lof:
If pikin no come early nko undecided

I don see person wey give birth early from age 22 but her pikin come with deformity and the said pikin na her second born ,up till now the boy no fit do anything, she don born third pikin since last year or so .
Congenital disorder or birth defects. There's a lot of factors that causes defect during pregnancy. Change in genes, medicine taken during pregnancy, genetic, infection during pregnancy, chemical exposure etc it's not abt the parent age.

1 Like

Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by isabi2lof: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sweetvie:
Congenital disorder or birth defects. There's a lot of factors that causes defect during pregnancy. Change in genes, medicine taken during pregnancy, genetic, infection during pregnancy, chemical exposure etc it's not abt the parent age.

That's it , some of our mothers gave birth to our last borns in their late 3os and some early 40s , majority of those children are very sharp and intelligent, compare to some first borns .
Re: The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED by Sweetvie: 2:57am On Jun 30, 2023
isabi2lof:

That's it , some of our mothers gave birth to our last borns in their late 3o's and some early 40's , majority of those children are very sharp and intelligent, compare to some first borns .
Yeah. Study found children born in late 30s have shaper cognition.
Giving birth in late 40s also depends on the husband sperm quality.
As long as you're healthy. Women are biologically able to give birth until menopause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.