Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Usa Lady Anita Brown Claims She’s Pregnant For Davido, Leaks Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usa Lady Anita Brown Claims She’s Pregnant For Davido, Leaks Chats (629 Views)

Kemi Leaks Chats Of Spesh Saying Chioma Goes To Have Sex With Men In London / Davido Leaks The Uncensored Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa Lady Anita Brown Claims She’s Pregnant For Davido, Leaks Chats by Bigbrothergisth(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Ace Nigerian musician David Adeleke, also known as Davido, is in the news once more after American entrepreneur Anita Brown revealed with proof that she is expecting him despite his alleged requests for an abortion.

The African-American woman known on social media as Nina the Elite claimed she was pregnant with Davido days earlier.

Brown, Anita. @ninitheelite Following some comments and modest controversy, Davido contacted her, claiming that she had been hacked, which she confirmed.

Nina, however, has become offended by the remarks and decided to come out. According to the life coach and entrepreneur, she was unaware that David was married until after they had intercourse.

She penned:

Never in my life have i ever needed clout. I’ve been popular ALL of my life from preschool & on. I’ve never had to expose nobody famous, y’all never even heard my business in relation to any of those kinds of categories because it’s unnecessary for me. But what is NOW Necessary for me is to speak up for myself cause i won’t let ppl throw dirt on my name, lie, or play with my integrity or name!

She added that, contrary to what many believed, she was not a one-night stand and that they had dated intermittently for years, including during periods when she was in her own relationship.

She penned:

We met in Dubai 2017 let’s be clear! This is not no one night. Don’t ever play with me name! Off and on. Up until the pandemic In which then i was in a long relationship

Nina asserts that she is not after David's money and that she is still unsure about becoming a mother, but that she is still an independent woman.

In their conversations, David appeared to have requested that she terminate the child, as other women had previously done for him.

Supposedly, he wrote:

Yea we had raw sex like ur the first look at all the problem u putting me thru … I’ve had girls that have genuinely looked out for me and handed stuff like this cus they know my current situation cannot have this happen but no u wanna be different and stress me

Recall that Dockaysworld reported a few weeks ago that Davido admitted to having a son in London with another baby mother, Larissa.

This comes amid rumors that Chioma, David's wife, is significantly pregnant and will soon give birth.

The post Anita, Davido's new babymama, accuses him of impregnating her and requests an abortion [photos and videos] appeared first on bigbrothergisthub

Watch the video source
https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/06/usa-lady-anita-brown-claims-shes.html

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Rich Lifestyle Of TB Joshua Before His Death / Portable Finally Meet Seyi Vibez Few Days After Vowing To B£at Him To / Fuel Never Dey You Wan Go Fight War’ – Burna Boy Mocks President Tinubu [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.