Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well (282 Views)

Jonathan Should Apologize To Nigerians – Buhari / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Just take a look at the state of the nation. Please Nigerians, look at Nigeria today. Everything is upside down. The nation is sick and prostrate, in total mess. Every sector of our national life is in a mess. How did we get here? How?

See, I like the white man. I tell you. The white man got no chills. They would never tolerate this. Never.

If Nigeria needs to deal with anybody, it is Buhari that should be dealt with. Keep tribalism aside. Any real lover of Nigeria knows this. Buhari was a president who hated this country. And since he failed at his fulanization plans, he tried well to ruin it and plan to escape to Niger Republic. Today he is telling Tinubu not to probe him.

I got information that one Buhari's relative had N1trillion in his account. Emefiele told Buhari about it, he waived it off. N1trillion embarassed not Billion but trillion.

For once, Nigeria was led by an enemy. And Nigeria must seek justice. Buhari does not deserve to rest easy. He doesn't deserve peaceful retirement. He deserve to be in jail.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Ihateheadslamer: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Buhari is the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Buhari is the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Until we keep tribalism aside, and put Nigeria first, we would run around in circles.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Antitankweapon:
Until we keep tribalism aside, and put Nigeria first, we would run around in circles.

Smh.
Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by b3llo(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2023
That man was a disaster and an absolute failure. I wonder how he controls his home affairs. Him no try at all... He enthroned cronyism...

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Wodu89: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2023
The state and mood of the nation is too sickly to ignore. Buhari deserves severe punishment. And then Emefiele
Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
b3llo:
That man was a disaster and an absolute failure. I wonder how he controls his home affairs. Him no try at all... He enthroned cronyism...

I doubt he controls his home. His life is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Antitankweapon: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wodu89:
The state and mood of the nation is too sickly to ignore. Buhari deserves severe punishment. And then Emefiele

I tell you.
Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by OneCandleAway(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
b3llo:

He doesn't control his home. That's why they had the shooting issue in aso Rock when aisha and the kids were fighting with tunde sabiu and yusif carried petrol that he'll burn tunde
Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Bigkoko: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
What about those who foist Buhari on everyone? Especially ndi i am a buharist from south west? Ndi Look Osibanjo, vote buhari..... abeg no tell karma which route to take. He sure for baby karma to run the dirty deals.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians - Buhari Has Not Done Well by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Antitankweapon:
Just take a look at the state of the nation. Please Nigerians, look at Nigeria today. Everything is upside down. The nation is sick and prostrate, in total mess. Every sector of our national life is in a mess. How did we get here? How?

See, I like the white man. I tell you. The white man got no chills. They would never tolerate this. Never.

If Nigeria needs to deal with anybody, it is Buhari that should be dealt with. Keep tribalism aside. Any real lover of Nigeria knows this. Buhari was a president who hated this country. And since he failed at his fulanization plans, he tried well to ruin it and plan to escape to Niger Republic. Today he is telling Tinubu not to probe him.

I got information that one Buhari's relative had N1trillion in his account. Emefiele told Buhari about it, he waived it off. N1trillion embarassed not Billion but trillion.

For once, Nigeria was led by an enemy. And Nigeria must seek justice. Buhari does not deserve to rest easy. He doesn't deserve peaceful retirement. He deserve to die in jail.

The part in bold is really painful. We were led by a Nigerien and not a Nigerian. I don't think it is productive or useful to obsess over Buhari being punished or not ending well.

The regime of GEJ too committed a lot of atrocities yet non were punished per the 'bow and go' nature of Nigerian politics that means you hand over peacefully and escape prosecution.

If the Nigerian populace and electorate has actually learnt lessons and evolved then the challenge today is to uncompromisingly task the President to reform the system to ensure more accountability, with enforceable checks and balances, are in place to remove or sanction rogue leaders before they do too much damage as Buhari and his cabal did.

That is the difference between Africa and the West. Westerners too would abuse power, sponsor terrorism against their own people, be garishly corrupt etal if their system allowed it.

Nigerians must stop focusing on individuals. We must now focus on progressive ideas and demand reforms that will improve our nation vastly and outlast us such as institutional integrity, powerful private and public sector regulatory bodies, devolution of power to prevent hijacking by an overpowerful Presidential system, etc, etc.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Nestor Binabo, Ex- Bayelsa State Governor Is Dead (photo) / Where Is Fani Kayode...? / Hear What The "Oni" Said About The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.