Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures (2683 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by custainmowole: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2023
I have lived in Lagos for many years. I have come to conclude that ebonyi people doesn’t contribute anything to any state except constituting nuisance and hawking all over Nigeria.

Please what does ebonyi indigenes contribute to your state?

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Op you are correct, Ebonyi people are almajiris in igboland, they don’t contribute anything to any state

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ihateheadslamer: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Blame the past and present governors of Ebonyi state
SpaceTour:
Op you are correct, Ebonyi people are almajiris in igboland, they don’t contribute anything to any state

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by KingOfIsoko1: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
cc: mynd44

This thread is distasteful

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Jlow2: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Just yesterday a rep member representing Ezza south ikwo fed constituency Chinedu Ogah shared raw tobacco leafs snuff (Utaba) to his constituents as part of his constituency projects, may God save us from multidimensional poverty

12 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by incredible2017: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2023
custainmowole:
I have lived in Lagos for many years. I have come to conclude that ebonyi people doesn’t contribute anything to any state except constituting nuisance and hawking all over Nigeria.

They aren't begging you to feed, they hustle legitimately no matter how odd the stuff maybe.so far what they do is constitutionally legit.

Still better than the state where 99.9 percent family has at least one drug dealer and a kidnapper. They've also been known internationally for their trades in countries like China, India, Malaysia e.t.c.

25 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by kettykin: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
It took China 30 years to move from a third world country to a developed country, give ebonyi time.

It took apc only 8 years to move Nigeria from middle economic power to a highly indebted economy like Venezuela. No other country has achieved this

12 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by helinues: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
What such of rubbish post is this?

undecided

Op receive sense IJN

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by ideynl1: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
SpaceTour:

Chino and his foolishness.

Because that Ebubu2 guy tackled you, you started your usual madness.

As old as you are, you’re still doing this.

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by ideynl1: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
The OP is Chinonso Dike.

Before you argue, search about the guy. He’s from Igala part of Anambra, but try to cause issues between Igbo states.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Scarrr: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nawa ... Mynd44 lasticlacla mukina2 Seun

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by SpaceTour: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chidiebele Nwabekeyi the foolish ediot, why not take your frustration with the op instead.

If you agreed that ebubu tackled chino, then chino is tackling him back, why are you then crying?

Old man your mates are with their children but you are on nairaland

ideynl1:

Chino and his foolishness.

Because that Ebubu2 guy tackled you, you started your usual madness.

As old as you are, you’re still doing this.
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by SpaceTour: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Blame the past and present governors of Ebonyi state

How, please explain further
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Jcoleworld911: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
custainmowole:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ebubu is the reason this topic

Bro, temper justice with mercy abegi 😂

They still remain our last born

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ebubu2: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jlow2:
Just yesterday a rep member representing Ezza south ikwo fed constituency Chinedu Ogah shared raw tobacco leafs snuff (Utaba) to his constituents as part of his constituency projects, may God save us from multidimensional poverty
why are you lying just to shame Ebonyi people?

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by FirstCounsel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jlow2:
Lol ha ha ha. You're kidding me grin cheesy grin
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ebubu2: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
ideynl1:
The OP is Chinonso Dike.

Before you argue, search about the guy. He’s from Igala part of Anambra, but try to cause issues between Igbo states.
no be lie
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ebubu2: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
FirstCounsel:

Lol ha ha ha. You're kidding me grin cheesy grin
you believe lies with no evidence?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ebubu2: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
kettykin:
It took China 30 years to move from a third world country to a developed country, give ebonyi time.

It took apc only 8 years to move Nigeria from middle economic power to a highly indebted economy like Venezuela. No other country has achieved this
ebonyi has really transformed and still on right track. They have tackled lack of infrastructure and institutions. They’re the best in terms of infrastructure and institutions now in SE.

The remainder is human capital and the current governor has sworn to do that. Ebonyi is rising.

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Isobug: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nonsense and incorrect Post. Travel and see you won't. Na story you de hear

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Abuventure: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Op is stewpid
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
custainmowole:

you are mad. What is your state let's compare. Individually what do you contribute to the society let's let people compare two of us. The only thing you contribute is talking trash idiot

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Isobug:
Nonsense and incorrect Post. Travel and see you won't. Na story you de hear

I'm from Ebonyi State. Just inducted as a Pharmacist after I had studied Met and Mat at HND level. Many of my brothers and sisters are also highly placed Nigerians who are more industrious and modern than you Op in all ramifications. I challenge you to any debate both financially and academically.
Don't use few Ezaa people to generalize. First of all go and interview those hawkers, it will shock you that all regions of the Nation have a fare share of the Hawkers. Meanwhile, you can't survive this country without hussling. It's no sin to hawk
don't mind that idiot. Personally what is he contributing to the society. An animal that can't even contribute anything in his small family is talking about a state. I am from Edda which part of ebonyi are you from brother
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Abufo: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
custainmowole:

Do not despise humble beginings .......these are their contributions sir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd4GrDFqHe4

Now show us the contributions of MC Oluomo and his ilk!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by b3llo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is wrong to generalise all Ebonyi people as hawkers. Am a Northerner who has spent sometime in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by SpaceTour: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
why are you lying just to shame Ebonyi people?

Everyone just Dey expose ebonyi
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
No wonder Umahi made the statement in the screenshot below.

Anyway, this one is family business. Let me stay on the sidelines and just read comments.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Isobug: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
nabiz:
don't mind that idiot. Personally what is he contributing to the society. An animal that can't even contribute anything in his small family is talking about a state. I am from Edda which part of ebonyi are you from brother
Afikpo........jookwa
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by SpaceTour: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
b3llo:
This is wrong to generalise all Ebonyi people as hawkers. Am a Northerner who has spent sometime in Ebonyi

Abakaleke people and awusa are the same, so stop denying your ebonyi origin
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
incredible2017:

They aren't begging you to feed, they hustle legitimately no matter how odd the stuff maybe.so far what they do is constitutionally legit.

Still better than the state where 99.9 percent family has at least one drug dealer and a kidnapper. They've also been known internationally for their trades in countries like China, India, Malaysia e.t.c.
Just say the state. We all know that you are referring to Anambara.
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by Maazieze(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
custainmowole:

Thats not true, sadly the same cant be said for you, useless waste of space
Re: Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures by gentleman82: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
The op is slowly loosing it, we the real anambra people appreciate hard work and honest strive to survive, we abhor laziness and beggars, ebony people are great , intelligent and survivalists that would never constitute a nuisance to society

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Million British People Have Less Than £100 Pounds In Their Accounts / Ex-npn Chief, Akinloye Dies / Kingibe Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.