Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? (583 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Interview With A Nigerian Police Officer Who Is A Successful Internet Marketer. / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by princyluv(f): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2011
[b]If you are an inspiring internet marketer and u have not been receiving emails from this online business mentor,then u are have been missing a lot, yes am so fortunate to have her as my mentor in particular receive emails from many internet marketers,but none of them impresses me or let me say none of them motivates me like her, yes she is a woman with so much agility and creativity. With so many fraudulent internet marketers online this days,its gets more difficult to identify a true and good online business marketer. Don't go thinking am here to influence you to subscribe to her emails or buy her products. Apparently, online entrepreneurs here can also testify to my testimony.

As at this morning,just as she promised she has four incredible offers as an Independence Gift,its an offer you cant resist.

If you are a future Internet Entrepreneur like me and you cant still afford this wonderful offer,don't hesitate to drop your contact here, i will contact you to inform you on a possible way of getting this offer at a very affordable cost. Diffinitely, critics will always emerge on every thread,but its left to you to decide what you really want.

Therefore, am simply here to look for like minds.

Lets join forces together and work together for the common good, you know what happens when the blind leads the blind,its time you start fetching from the right source,

Just as she always say, "dont delay, procrastination is costly" Act Fast![/b]
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by PRESERVER(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Good one here! !!
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by shanda(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2011
Is this your list building strategy ?? Bullcrap!!! Why can't you mention the name of the lady here. I can give you at least ten credible female internet marketers, Kim Roach is one I would recommend anyday.
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by princyluv(f): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2011
@shanda, am not surprised at your comments, i envisaged that people like you will want to criticize this thread.

This woman is nobody but Efe Imiren, the secretary of Nigerian Chapter of "Association of Information Marketers of Nigeria" (AIMN)
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by shanda(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2011
people like me I just wonder why you held back her name in your first post. I'm not here to disrupt your thread, I just hate it when people make comment asking others to contact them in any form. If you have valuable info to share, post it here.
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by princyluv(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2011
Are u new in this forum or whats your stress SHANDA, here in Nairaland information are obtained and shared and contacts are also made most often for the common good.
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by shanda(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2011
I'm sure if you understand English u'll get my point.

Takia
Re: Are You An Inspiring Internet Marketer? by dchoosen(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2011
@ princyluv send info to my box threeotelecoms@yahoo.com lets rub minds,

(1) (Reply)

Bandwith Optimisation Solutions / Smart Phones / Distributors And Sale Agents Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.