Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano (14157 Views)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shege Dan banza....

Tinubu Subsidies Don jam dis one
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by nairalanda1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
AVECDEO:
Is that not enough indication to the groom not to marry into such thief family?

He is marrying the bride, not her thieving relative.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by callydon(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is a serious something
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by callydon(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
callydon:
This one strong oh
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by OJojossy10: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Since everyone in a family can not have the same characters and behaviours, isn't this statement stereotyping?

Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Pascal181: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Red flag for the intending husband
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
AVECDEO:

During the search, the money was found inside the pocket of the waliyyi. who said he didn’t know how they got into his pocket.

“On getting the money, the waliyyi was chased out of the mosque as he could not stand for the bride as her representative. His younger brother was assigned to stand for her and the wedding went on.”
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pascal181:
Red flag for the intending husband

Pls read the story very well
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Creamypie(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Expect more b4 2031
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Adewale1603(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is News?
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by olisaEze(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Probably is an amnesiac without even knowing he has the condition. Most people with amnesia have problems with short-term memory, so they can't retain new information. Recent memories are most likely to be lost, while more-remote or deeply ingrained memories may be spared.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Menclothing: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
How much is the money 1st of more than 5k ma sell they sell the woman
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by AmazingELixir: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin

Hard times won't kee some people...
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by alfredilly: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
They want their money back
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Nweike1: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
AVECDEO:
God bless you
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
AVECDEO:
He was just the only thief!
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
They never see anything,shebi the votes for tinubu because he brought Muslim Muslim ticket.
Don't waste your money on almajiri.
Jagaban issue may send you to early grave
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Realme111: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Please I need help on this issue.
My wife that we've been together for 13 years with 4 kids bought a landed property in her father's name,though I know that she achieved this thru all the money she saved from me .
Is it right or not,please wise people I needed someone to shed light on this .
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Cantonese: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mayve an error.
Maybe deliberate.
Whichever way, it was a very big disgrace to the bride and her family.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Cantonese: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Realme111:
Please I need help on this issue.
My wife that we've been together for 13 years with 4 kids bought a landed property in her father's name,though I know that she achieved this thru all the money she saved from me .
Is it right or not,please wise people I needed someone to shed light on this .

Does her father have a personal house?
Did she previously ask you to build a house for her parents and you refused?
Do you have issues of money with her?
Is trust missing in your marriage?
What kind of company does she keep?
Is your family harsh to her?
Does she feel insecure in the marriage?

Ask very valid questions to ascertain her reason. Check your conscience too

If she has no value reason, then know that your wife has horrible ideas.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Bringbackmandat: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Jagaban issue may send you to early grave
Tinubu is already sending many of you to early grave. Go and buy fuel then we can talk. Very soon MTN will charge you 500 for 100 naira card. Your grave is near
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Realme111: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sincerely she's a loving woman to me to the best if my knowledge,though there might be some misunderstanding,which is normal,yes her response when I challenged her was that,she do that because of her kids, because she knows that I do carry girls,and unfortunately if one get pregnant for me,I might decided that I'll marry two wives or maybe I decided to bring in another woman tomorrow and she'll be maltreating our kids .she said that she don't wanted to labour in vain, because she also advices me to buy land then when I have money with me ,but I didn't listened to her,though she lemme to know about this land when I have financial issue,so she confessed to me that she have a land and we should sell it,so I can use it to start a business.but now as things getting better,she still introduce me to another land,we going to pay for that within 12 months,we both just started paying for it,but my. Question now is that since she know that I'm now a changed person,that I'm no more womanizing,why did she still continue to buy the second land in her father's name and not my own surname ?

Does her father have a personal house?
Did she previously ask you to build a house for her parents and you refused?
Do you have issues of money with her?
Is trust missing in your marriage?
What kind of company does she keep?
Is your family harsh to her?
Does she feel insecure in the marriage?

Ask very valid questions to ascertain her reason. Check your conscience too

If she has no value reason, then know that your wife has horrible ideas.[/quote]
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Tinubu is already sending many of you to early grave. Go and buy fuel then we can talk. Very soon MTN will charge you 500 for 100 naira card. Your grave is near
Am very sure, when Mobile Network came into existence, you were still sucking your mom's boobs! So you had no clue about such.
As for the fuel skyrocket price, very soon, Nigerians would see the reflection in industrial development ! Stop crying kid
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Bringbackmandat: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gandrova:
Am very sure, when Mobile Network came into existence, you were still sucking your mom's boobs! So you had no clue about such.
As for the fuel skyrocket price, very soon, Nigerians would see the reflection in industrial development ! Stop crying kid
not everybody is as foolish as you are. Tinubu has nothing to offer except RENEWED SURFER.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by o123456789(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/brides-relative-steals-dowry-in-kano/
This is not stealing, a dowry can not be said to be stolen by the relative of the bride, because dowry is the money or property that is paid to the groom from the bride... dowry is the opposite of bride price. Dowry is from bride to groom while bride price is from groom to bride. Conclusively that relative of the bride only withheld the dowry for reasons best known to him, and accusing him of stealing is unlawful and illegal, null and void.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
not everybody is as foolish as you are. Tinubu has nothing to offer except RENEWED SURFER.
So Pithobi has something to give idiot
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by cardoctor(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Always a black sheep standing by.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Bringbackmandat: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Gandrova:
So Pithobi has something to give idiot
why is peter Obi your problem? I am not a fan of Peter Obi but I swear peter Obi is far better than the drug lord.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
why is peter Obi your problem? I am not a fan of Peter Obi but I swear peter Obi is far better than the drug lord.
Yes. He is better than him in terms of failure recorded in Anambra state.
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Coolgent(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Perhaps the bride's waliyyi has dementia, he has forgotten with the dowry collected
Re: Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano by Gandrova: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Dey Play Dey Play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal / Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.