Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! (363 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by Purvan(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hey fellow Nairalanders!

I just had the most amazing experience, and I had to share it with you all. So, as you know, I work in IT, and I'm always surrounded by computers and coding languages. Recently, I decided to embark on a thrilling endeavor: teaching my lovely grandma how to code!

You might be thinking, "Purvan, are you crazy?" Well, maybe a little, but let me tell you, it was an absolute blast! Picture this: my sweet grandma, armed with a cup of tea and an undying curiosity, sitting beside me as I introduced her to the world of programming.

At first, I thought it would be like explaining quantum physics to a goldfish, but boy, was I wrong! Grandma embraced the challenge like a pro! We started with the basics, and I could see her eyes light up as she discovered the power of loops and conditionals. It was like watching a flower bloom.

1 Like

Re: Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by Ajione(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nice one to Grandma.
Those computers you are surrounded with let me have one out of it.
Just trying to switch career into I.T
THANKS.
Re: Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by Purvan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ajione:
Nice one to Grandma.
Those computers you are surrounded with let me have one out of it.
Just trying to switch career into I.T
THANKS.

Why choose IT when there are other fields you can make big dough
Re: Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by Openair: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Purvan:
Hey fellow Nairalanders!

I just had the most amazing experience, and I had to share it with you all. So, as you know, I work in IT, and I'm always surrounded by computers and coding languages. Recently, I decided to embark on a thrilling endeavor: teaching my lovely grandma how to code!

You might be thinking, "Purvan, are you crazy?" Well, maybe a little, but let me tell you, it was an absolute blast! Picture this: my sweet grandma, armed with a cup of tea and an undying curiosity, sitting beside me as I introduced her to the world of programming.

At first, I thought it would be like explaining quantum physics to a goldfish, but boy, was I wrong! Grandma embraced the challenge like a pro! We started with the basics, and I could see her eyes light up as she discovered the power of loops and conditionals. It was like watching a flower bloom.

Happy Holidays Boss. I am also interested in learning to code Boss, can you also help me out Boss🥹…
Re: Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by Ajione(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Purvan:

Why choose IT when there are other fields you can make big dough

Because the world is going digital. To my own knowledge Ten years ago there is nothing much like working from home.
That means with time people might start losing there Jobs if you are not an IT personel.
Re: Technological Adventure: Teaching My Grandma to Code! by GodWrites: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Purvan:
Hey fellow Nairalanders!

Lies... Looks like something that was written by chatGPT with a little editing. Prove me wrong with a picture of your grandma doing the coding. You don't have to show her face. Surrounded by coding languages indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 / Watch And Download Movies Of Your Choice With Zero Fee On Netflix. / 6 Things You Should Never Tell People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.