Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 (377 Views)

My 43yrs Old Uncle Is Rich But Still Single / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / He Is 35 And Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Private Letter To Damini Ogulu, Also Known As Burna Boy

Happy belated birthday, African Giant and Gorilla, the real Odogwu himself, and our first and only authentic gum body-less Grammy award-winning Nigerian artist, Oluwa Burna.
Even though I have strong doubts about the age they said you just clocked, I will rather skip that part before social media people ask me whether I was together with your mom, Mummy Bose, in the labor room the day you were born. But I might need more clarification on how you, Burna boy, whose face looks slightly younger than that of Olusegun Obasanjo, is 32. But, as I said, I will skip that part.

Oluwa Burna, No doubt, you’ve been a huge inspiration to many. Your story through the hurdles and thorns of climbing the staircases of stardom is more inspiring than Steve Harvey’s loads of theoretical motivational speeches. How you kept believing in yourself and your talent even when your audience (Nigerians) rejected your gift and preferred to jam to worthless songs like "Are you going to dance if I show you my wallet?" is indeed a testament that perseverance always wins.

I’m very sure your career story is one of the things that fuel the passion of these seven Igbira boys around my street, carrying JBL speakers and wireless headphones up and down. Of course, if not your zero-to-hero story, what else would have motivated these boys to rejuvenate their self-given musical talents and make Kabiru Model Studio their dwelling place? 24/7, these talentless boys would be there recording bars upon bars with the prayer and hope that the same God that did it for you (Burna) would do it for them.
But after listening to the joint Collabo they recorded about a month ago, I was assured that those ones would still spend a very long time in their present trenches. Well, except sense falls upon them and they decide to find a reasonable job to do with their lives.
Burna, aside from your perseverance, one other admirable thing about you is your inborn self-discipline, especially towards the female gender. Despite having a very stony face and gangster-type body and attitude, you have invariably controlled your Preek and had dominion over everything in your skirt.

Surprisingly, it is Wizkid, whose stature is like that of an innocent six-year-old that always follows his mom where she fries Akara every morning, who has three kids from three baby mamas. It is Davido, whose face looks like that of a naive boy from a village in Abia State who was brought down to Iyanu Ipaja to learn a trade, who has amassed more than six baby mamas and is still counting. It is 2baba, who dresses like the former deacon of the Deeper Life Bible, Wuse branch, Abuja, who is the Nigerian King Solomon. You, Burna, have kept yourself and remained resolute to your Preek, but like they say, Too much of everything is bad".

Remaining resolutely single at 32 with no known girlfriend, female friend, or "Just a friend" girl despite being so successful is BAD. If it were not because Nigerians know about your past relationship with Stefflon Don, I’m sure mouths would have been wagging by now. You probably would have added to the same WhatsApp group Nigerians created for the likes of I.K. Ogbonna, Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwchukwu, and Denrele (The Gaybriels Group). And trust me, if you do nothing about your singlehood, very soon, an Akure-hungry and failed electrician-turned-blogger will add you to that group.

Odogwu, In one of your old tweets, from probably 5 years ago, you stated that you were still single because you were yet to be stable for a family, and oh yeah, going by your financial state then, I can understand. But now that you have made money, what other stability are you waiting for to start a family? Mental stability? Emotional stability, spiritual stability, or what?

I’m guessing you’ve finally jumped from the sea of stability to the sea of selecting a perfect woman, hence this post. Burna boy, trust me, there is no perfect woman out there. Not even one! So the earlier you pick your own demon and begin sprinkling anointing oil on her head, the better for you. Trust me, the longer you keep searching and wasting time, the more likely you’ll be to end up with a pretentious, terrible woman who will put you in a state where even Ubi Franklin would advise you. Do the needful, man, find a woman, and settle down.
But if you think you have the ability and supernatural capability to keep selecting until you find the perfect angel straight from the throne of grace, then maybe you should consider getting a baby mama and making Mummy Bose a proud grandma first.
You are aging, Burna. Get a virtuous baby mama out there, and get a child!

From A Fan.
https://www.arealproblemkid.com/2023/07/private-letter-to-nigerian-singer-burna.html

Click on the link on my signature to read more exciting contents just like this one.
Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
He's very stupid to think that being a baby mama or baby papa is normal. He's just a responsible young man that respects family core values.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Calabar1stSon: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Peace of mind.
Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Oloki: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Another epistle on top this guy head. Why can't the blogger or whoever mind his business?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by obontami: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
I like the humor in your write-up. grin
Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Chioma4eva(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Funny write up grin grin
Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by Chioma4eva(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
obontami:
I like the humor in your write-up. grin
As in eh grin grin I fell off my chair laughing grin grin
Re: Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 by MS247: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
When you surround yourself with your family always and work 24/7 no baby mama

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Working In An Office Read This. / Asamoah Gyan’s Ex-wife Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time – Baffour Gyan / How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.