Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman (51043 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by danilmo: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
saphiere:
Dear Davido, god will punish you if what we're hearing is true.
I think it's time Queen Chi sue your ass and take 90% of your assets.

Who b this again undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by LOVEGINO(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
bennybuhari:
Childish behaviour
olosho don join dem.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by aniblue(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
The Ex Senate spokeman was wrong, those front seats are meant for the gov or the president, would he have done same if it was the president? Or was he expecting the state gov to sit behind him?
That's a simple protocol, he's lucky, if it was the likes of Wike, El Rufai, they would've thrown him outside the venue.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Phemzyl: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:
It is well o. As a Governor, you're not Bigger than the God you came to pray to. If you had respect for God and you're humble, regardless of your Political status , you ought to have sat down anywhere you were given a seat. But arrogance and Pride deprived you of God's Blessings today Mr Governor.
Mumu
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by trendist: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
I hope they'll act this seen on judgement day in the physical present of God
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Menclothing: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
saphiere:

Were Re oooo did she complain. He has 2 baby mama b4 chi

God didn’t punish yul Paul okoye wiz kid flavor
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

He is an elder in a white Garment Church
Where he leads the Praise and Worship with wild Dancing

All this is just Politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2G7BtCpUc

Chaiiii
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
aniblue:
The Ex Senate spokeman was wrong, those front seats are meant for the gov or the president, would he have done same if it was the president? Or was he expecting the state gov to sit behind him?
That's a simple protocol, he's lucky, if it was the likes of Wike, El Rufai, they would've thrown him outside the venue.
He is lucky it wasn't Yari former Zanfara State Governor or Wike
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Barims(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
saphiere:

Wetin concern davido with this naw Mumu
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Jostoman: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godjone:
But they said adeleke is a Christian
he is a christian but he is a governor for all.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by MasterTeeUSA: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
You went to pray to God...because you cant sit in the front, you left. Humility before God is missing here. That 4 or 8yrs will soon come and go. Let us learn to remember that. If I was the Governor, I would still sit wherever and pray, then maybe after that, I will speak to the Imam so they can place nametags on the chairs in the future. You still have 3 more Sallah to attend. Why start on this note? I don't get it.

abc115:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-adeleke-storms-out-of-eid-after-clash-with-ex-senate-spokesman/

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O su mi o
he is not a governor for christian, he is a governor for all.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fira09:

A man whom God has blessed, nothing, nobody can put asunder.

He's from the superior gender(male), he can do whatever he likes, it's doesn't concern you!

Btw, I'm against the incident.
There is a superior gender called male?
Chai!
So if you and a reasonable and more successful female stand now, you go claim to be the better one because you are male?

Where is the place of education please?
So education teach you English but didn't teach you the other one?
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jostoman:
he is not a governor for christian, he is a governor for all.
Yet went to scatter the Eid -Adha ground
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by tabaralph: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by valiju: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
A former senator to a seating governor the difference is clear bro
Housing:

Stop displaying ignorance. A Former Senator is equally a dignitary at any Eid praying ground. What the Governor need is the centre of the first roll that is the Middle directly behind the Imam not the owe strecth that contain more than 100 worshippers.

He is not a Muslim and shouldn't be there in the first place. Sanwo-Olu will never attend an Eid prayer as he has a Muslim Deputy Governor. But both Adeleke and his Deputy are Christian so he as to act as a Muslim since that is what he claimed during election campaign.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Johnjustice: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

He is an elder in a white Garment Church
Where he leads the Praise and Worship with wild Dancing

All this is just Politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2G7BtCpUc
grin
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Fira09(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

There is a superior gender called male?
Chai!
So if you and a reasonable and more successful female stand now, you go claim to be the better one because you are male?

Where is the place of education please?
So education teach you English but didn't teach you the other one?
Re-read and comprehend what I meant by 'superior'.

Give a PROPORTIONAL thinking about 'superior' in my post, then you will understand my comment in regard to 'superior'.

FYI: Male is the superior gender on earth, your second sentence isn't a fact and cannot counter my initial post!
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Ashirioluwa: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godjone:

No, Adeleke is christislamherb.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fira09:

Re-read and comprehend what I meant by 'superior'.

Give a PROPORTIONAL thinking about 'superior' in my post, then you will understand my comment in regard to 'superior'.

FYI: Male is the superior gender on earth, your second sentence isn't a fact and cannot counter my initial post!
Citation please
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Fira09(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Citation please

It seem you ain't ready for a proportional thought about 'superior'?
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by udemzyudex(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Opanka44:
It is well o. As a Governor, you're not Bigger than the God you came to pray to. If you had respect for God and you're humble, regardless of your Political status , you ought to have sat down anywhere you were given a seat. But arrogance and Pride deprived you of God's Blessings today Mr Governor.

What has bigger than God got to do in this case?
Oga everything no be about showing you're humble,this and that.
Protocol must be observe that's it.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fira09:

It seem you ain't ready for a proportional thought about 'superior'?
'proportional thinking' you say?

Father lawd!
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by CursedOsuPigs: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godjone:

Yes, he is.

He is a political Muslim

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Fira09(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

'proportional thinking' you say?

Father lawd!
Then counter it with a real fact, you are very perplexed on my comment bro.

I'm waiting.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Addme: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Obinwenite:

It is not childish. There is protocols to things. Know when to walk away.
And the protocol determined that only Bashiru must leave the front row even after changing his seat to another one in the front row.

The governor didn't just want him in the front row just because if politics, nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by CursedOsuPigs: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Oga forget that talk.

He's the number one citizen of the state, his position is always front row.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and Paul what belongs to Paul.

Do you know how sitting arrangement is in a mosques setting. There were probably up to 50 available spaces on the front row. They Bashiru guy only occupied one of the spaces on the front row but he rejected it. Would he sit at 2 spaces at the same time?

Pride goes before fall. Thank God those were the people who orchestrated his ascension to power.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by LivingSage: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
"Those front seats"
How many seats will Governor and possibly his Entourage will occupy that won't give way for others to seat in the front?

Do you know how long the front row is that u want only him to occupy it.

After the ex Senate spokesperson could leave the seat prepared for him, Adeleke shouldn't have requested he go to back row.
That's where he was wrong
aniblue:

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by BarrElChapo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dpharisee:
Yoruba people and religious confusion but that's what I really admire about them, tomorrow if you see this same Gov Adeleke praying and singing in Church you will think he is junior brother to Pope Francis, in a few weeks they will forget about this quarrel at Eid ground and you will see them praying at Osun Oshogbo Grove and carrying calabash cheesy

Lmaoooooo indeed 😂
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Osilama1: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Obinwenite:

It is not childish. There is protocols to things. Know when to walk away.
for prayer ground??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.