Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman (51008 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Opanka44(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Pickieox:

I will forgive him or her or it first?
Yeye🤣🤣🤣Na me you wan dey use those religious lines for? Fictional sky God ko, fictional Satan ni🤣🤣🤣

You created yourself, you created the universe, you cause day and Night to exist. You are everything. The Bible says it is only a fool that will say in his heart that there's no GOD.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by RxCatalyst: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Godjone:
But they said adeleke is a Christian
if he is a truly a Muslim, he won't behave that way because he would have understand the protocol
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Donedeal1(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
This protocol officer dull

The executive Governor is the number one

Citizen of the state

Who in that state is more prominent than him

Today

This ex spokesman should be made to pay for

This.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Alary: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Oga forget that talk.

He's the number one citizen of the state, his position is always front row.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and Paul what belongs to Paul.
So only him will stay at the front? Didn't you see where it was reported that Badiru moved from the place they claimed is reserved for the governor to another place in the front row. Adeleke is now a Christian why disturbing faithful muslims praying to their God? I know Osogbo praying ground very well ,the first row can contain more than 25 people, so why is Adelke acting like an emperor before God .

Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Flakky26(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2023
The governor protocol should have gone ahead to put reserve to all the place at the front row before anyone will come. since its not reserved they cant be pushing the senator around like a baby.

Obinwenite:

It is not childish. There is protocols to things. Know when to walk away.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Tundex911: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Issue cuz of sitting arrangement...

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by amodu(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Oga forget that talk.

He's the number one citizen of the state, his position is always front row.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and Paul what belongs to Paul.

In a religious gathering he doesn't belong by faith?

So a prominent Muslim adherent who has been praying in that Eid Ground tune immemorial should leave for an unbeliever?

Dey play
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Pickieox(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Opanka44:

You created yourself, you created the universe, you cause day and Night to exist. You are everything. The Bible says it is only a fool that will say in his heart that there's no GOD.

You can't tell me how the universe came onto existence because of one tiny book tells you so; a book full of inconsistencies, book compiled by Council of Nicae with the supervision of Emperor Constantine.

A fool says in his heart that there is no God but a wise man says it louder and better and even type it as I am doing now.

Religion survives on nothing but your fear, ignorance and gullibility. I was once like you bro, I understand you more than you think.
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Opanka44(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pickieox:

You can't tell me how the universe came onto existence because of one tiny book tells you so; a book full of inconsistencies, book compiled by Council of Nicae with the supervision of Emperor Constantine.

A fool says in his heart that there is no God but a wise man says it louder and better and even type it as I am doing now.

Religion survives on nothing but your fear, ignorance and gullibility. I was once like you bro, I understand you more than you think.

I see God arresting You soon. You will testify to this goodness soon. You will preach the gospel and win many souls to Christ. Jesus loves you Bro
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Pickieox(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Opanka44:

I see God arresting You soon. You will testify to this goodness soon. You will preach the gospel and win many souls to Christ. Jesus loves you Bro

Lol🤣🤣🤣Which god are you referring to? Do you mean Yahweh? Allah? Orunmila? Horus? Krishna? Ogún? Obatala? Sango? Or which particular god are you talking about?

You think I've not preached the fake and concorted gospel to people before? Dey play. I think the question you should have asked me ab initio is why the sudden change from xtianity to being a humanist...

Have a good day my brother-in-Christ🥱🥴🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman by Opanka44(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Pickieox:

Lol🤣🤣🤣Which god are you referring to? Do you mean Yahweh? Allah? Orunmila? Horus? Krishna? Ogún? Obatala? Sango? Or which particular god are you talking about?

You think I've not preached the fake and concorted gospel to people before? Dey play. I think the question you should have asked me ab initio is why the sudden change from xtianity to being a humanist...

Can u help me with something?

Have a good day my brother-in-Christ🥱🥴🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.