Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day (72871 Views)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cool
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by ovie8200: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
I wouldn't eat this for no reason. Poor sanitation/environment.
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by ManirBK: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
2Ways:
I have seen this same picture before somewhere long time ago... Why are you telling lies?
yes that pictures is from last year's Sallah from me check it here https://www.nairaland.com/7219812/see-how-slaughtered-barbecue-rams
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by easytig(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
This Doesn't look healthy tho,no wonder all sort of sickness full north lol πŸ˜‚,can't imagine myself eating this ill prepared meat, it looks like something my dog should feast on .i prefer my meat boiled and then oven grilled.

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Henryfortune(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Looks nice ... But not the best way this is just rosted goat meat.... Without the key ingredients for barbequing... But this will go well with garri 8jebu
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Ykc2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
birnin kebbi if you get 500k there your like dangote

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by ManirBK: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

If I leave my hood come Benin Kirbir come find out say the Grass is not Green at the other side like you dey hype am always,

We go fight oo embarassed
No vex bro the grass is still green in Birnin Kebbi
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by BarrElChapo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManirBK:
This is how we do it every year in Birnin Kebbi

Question is, is anyone allowed to eat as they wish or is it for sale ?
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by TBforgive: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nigga just lifted pictures from past year and posted a clear indication of how messy the economy of Nigeria is

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by BarrElChapo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
easytig:
This Doesn't look healthy tho,no wonder all sort of sickness full north lol πŸ˜‚,can't imagine myself eating this ill prepared meat, it looks like something my dog should feast on .i prefer my meat boiled and then oven grilled.

SMH πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Greenback: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Where are the heads nahhh...a coneheaded structure must have harvested the heads grin

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by chuksanambra: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Make them take this roasted ram cook thick egusi soup, come set am with pounded yam.
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by MasterTeeUSA: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
The smell of BBQ meats all over...can be very refreshing.

ManirBK:
On Sallah Day today in Birnin kebbi
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Greenback:
Where are the heads nahhh...a coneheaded structure must have harvested the heads grin

Which coneheaded structure again na πŸ˜…

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Iamzik: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
GorgeousAF:
See time I never still see sallah meat chow ...my Muslim neighbor hasn't come to knock on my door...and see d big ram he slaughtered grin...shebi i won't go and knock on their door like this angry this sallah is not sallahing o grin

You no hear say Tinubu don comot subsidy from Ram? grin grin
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Deepspirituals: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Employ to disembark it like his forefathers did in Cameroon b4 dey migrated to Ojo barracks in early 19th centuries ago.
grin grin Chai! Wetin d manna guy do u now undecided
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by blaquemyc: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManirBK:
thank you still the barbecue Rams on fire till 7pm then good to go
For the sake of peace and tranquility, better find a way to send mine across. I dey KD laiso, so distance ain't an excuse. I can't be salivating in vain.
Barka da sallah bro

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by oyeb15: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Haven't seen any government keeping his promises.
The president has allowed us to starve and suffer so that his gangs can have enough to feast on
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by ManirBK: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Question is, is anyone allowed to eat as they wish or is it for sale ?
yes free meat for every one because of the Sallah celebration.
more ever every family slaughtered their own Rams so the meat is available ready for give out to any needy.

Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Menclothing: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
It well grilled can’t eat it
Grill it with seasoning
Re: See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day by Osariemen12: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Quite unhygienic. I wonder why someone who spent a fortune to buy a ram would prefer to prepare in such environment. Do people understand what's food poisoning in Nigeria? I can't eat that meet. No hate, please.

Same event, different locations. This is how it's done in Abidjan.

God bless Republique du Cote d'Ivoire.

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours