Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT (395 Views)

Backend Dev With Node Js And Express Needed.remote Work / Can I Get A Laptop For Efficient Software Dev. With A Low Budget Of 100k ?! / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by Paystack: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is the most stressful setup I've ever done.

Setup alone to run the least html, css or files can take you 3-4hrs

Why REACT the always make things difficult

I've installed heaven and earth setup config up and down yet options page won't load properly

Installing tailwind on its own is pain in the Azz not to talk of installing it and letting it function with webpack cry
Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by peterincredible: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Paystack:
This is the most stressful setup I've ever done.

Setup alone to run the least html, css or files can take you 3-4hrs

Why REACT the always make things difficult

I've installed heaven and earth setup config up and down yet options page won't load properly

Installing tailwind on its own is pain in the Azz not to talk of installing it and letting it function with webpack cry
Bro I setup chrome extension for Vue js and vite with typescript honestly I experienced alot of challenge but it finally worked it took me almost 7hrs b4 I could get it to work I think all this framework solves a problem and then introduce another problem Into the equation

1 Like

Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by Paystack: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
peterincredible:

Bro I setup chrome extension for Vue js and vite with typescript honestly I experienced alot of challenge but it finally worked it took me almost 7hrs b4 I could get it to work I think all this framework solves a problem and then introduce another problem Into the equation

I swear

So frustrating... just wondering what I'll do when some stuff starts misbehaving

No clear YouTube videos... Chat Gpt don't even understand the setup self it's tiring

Building the extension with Vanilla is another option... But I'm too addicted to REACT
Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by qtguru(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2023
I've built extensions with React, just use a boilerplate or I can share one with you guys, else you can ask theTraveler he works with me and builds Chrome Extension with ReactTS
Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by Paystack: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2023
qtguru:
I've built extensions with React, just use a boilerplate or I can share one with you guys, else you can ask theTraveler he works with me and builds Chrome Extension with ReactTS

Please boss me can you help share one?

If possible one with tailwind and other necessary tools installed

Will appreciate.

Also in your opinion what's the best tool to build extensions... Us the vanilla way better than frameworks or libraries?
Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by elpsycongroo: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
I got banned for my post, typical NL

here is the link

github*com/dojoVader/chrome-extension-development/tree/main/CSV_Reader
Re: Chrome Plugin Dev With REACT by peterincredible: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Paystack:

Please boss me can you help share one?

If possible one with tailwind and other necessary tools installed

Will appreciate.

Also in your opinion what's the best tool to build extensions... Us the vanilla way better than frameworks or libraries?
As for me oo if it is a very small project I can go vanilla but for ABIT larger than small upward pls use something else for reactivity reactjs,Vue,alpine etc

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Downloading Copyrighted Videos / . / Best Ways To Increase Sales On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.