Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? (442 Views)

If I Upload A Small Javascript Project Tutorial, Will You Watch? / Please I Need A Recent Java Youtube Tutorial Video. / I Need A Youtube Channel With 1k Subcribers To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
It’s been long I watched a YouTube tutorial. Its now documentions. I remember when it was from one video to another 😀. I don burn data sha. When last did you watch one?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nice!
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by learning22: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
I still watched Django tutorials today and also read its documentations. I am still trying to see the one that is most effective for learning.

If I may ask, which one do you prefer?
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
learning22:
I still watched Django tutorials today and also read its documentations. I am still trying to see the one that is most effective for learning.

If I may ask, which one do you prefer?

Videos for introduction, and then documentation afterwards.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by learning22: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
chukwuebuka65:

One of the advantages of documentations is the detailed information that let you know the reasons you are doing things you're doing, though it can be time consuming. The visuals illustration of video tutorials is also another good feelings of video tutorials
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2023
learning22:

One of the advantages of documentations is the detailed information that let you know the reasons you are doing things you're doing, though it can be time consuming. The visuals illustration of video tutorials is also another good feelings of video tutorials

Exactly.
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by LutherKing001: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
chukwuebuka65:

Nwanne do you mind sharing any easy to grab JS documentation tut?
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by Davidcorny: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
I watch tutorials when I don't have time to read through and do the work, difference is i write down the key things and then experiment on my own, when i face a problem i google it and solve it, that way i master any framework or library in a very short amount of time with enough experience to troubleshoot my own problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
LutherKing001:

Nwanne do you mind sharing any easy to grab JS documentation tut?

MDN docs
Re: When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? by LutherKing001: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
chukwuebuka65:

MDN docs

Oh, okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Certification In Nigeria / Ask Me Anything / Woo Comerece Vs Opencart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.