Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE (328 Views)

Wrote My First JS Code On VS Code.... Lol (pics) / Can I Install Mysql On My 2gb Ram Laptop / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
I have been battling with sql and mysql connections on VS code to no avail. I need someone to assist me in the necessary installation of extensions to make sql code to be executed on VS code
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by jackmrandy: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
I have been battling with sql and mysql connections on VS code to no avail. I need someone to assist me in the necessary installation of extensions to make sql code to be executed on VS code

drop your whatsappp let chat
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by kelvin568(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

What language are you coding with.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by chukwuebuka65(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Can you explain more. What are you building?
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop your whatsappp let chat
*07019980742*
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
kelvin568:

What language are you coding with.

It's an assignment...I was given.
The requirements is to code sql queries on VS code. But I have tried it the queries are not working even after installing mysql.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
chukwuebuka65:
Can you explain more. What are you building?

The requirements is to code sql queries on VS code. But I have tried it the queries are not working even after installing mysql.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

How are you running the queries ? I suggest you post a screenshot of the your code and the assignment
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by KrazyDave16(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
What's wrong with running the queries written via terminal or the built-in one in VSCode?
Why use an extension??

From what I can gather, seems you didn't login to the SQL database, meaning the queries you wrote won't execute
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by kelvin568(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

normally, if you have the right softwares and plugins installed, you can write sql commands on vscode and execute to your database directly.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by emetisuccess(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Have u been able to run it?? If no hit me up, I'll teach u how to and it's very easy bro
0 9 0 64840719
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by DissTroy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Instead of setting yourself up to be swindled, why not just search a YouTube tutorial on this?

Also, join the Developer community on Twitter and Facebook. You'd get responses free.

(1) (Reply)

Which Text Editor App Do You Recomend For Me To Use ???? / The Ultimate Guide To Create A Perfect Mobile App Business Plan / Bitcoin Scammers Hacked High Profile U.S Twitter Accounts - Obama, Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.