Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. (53460 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by themanderon: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
The bigger they are the harder they fall. That is how they will keep pushing the boundary until boooooom a major disaster occurs taking thousands to the bottom of the abyss.

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by stasius: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
The builder should better not annoy God with any yeye comment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
We know how Titanic builders challenged God and how it ended.

God is still the greatest.

5 Likes

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by mycaremimi(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cruisetanic...
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by adecz: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Modern "Titanic"❓🤔
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Jeffy1206(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wrong time to come up with this... Imagine after watching thousands of titanic on my fyp tiktok, you expect me to cruise on this? 😬🤓
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by OdefaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not me rewatching Titanic in my head😁
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by JeffreyJunior: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
The confusion now is between wifey and sidechick, who should I go on the cruise with. grin
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by jconsulting(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mindlog:
Titanic comes to mind.

Trust Nigerians they must wish them bad luck, have been looking for someone to comment this .
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by benitwater(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
E don set .
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Germi9: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
I nor enter

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Rossikk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
They have started again

Honestly. That thing has Titanic written all over it. Not for me.

This is all about corporate greed in the west.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
The builder should have learnt deep lesson by not say anything that will bring God's wrath.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Another TITANIC about to happen....the water gods are preparing...
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by bestman09(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Dshocker(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
They have started again...
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by TheSuperX(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
I would love to board the cruise ship someday.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
AUNafada:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/travel/article/icon-of-the-seas-royal-caribbean/index.html

My leg carry me dey run
Anywhere this cruise ship dey carry me DEY RUN
Anywhere this cruise ship dey carry me DEY RUN

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Titanic loading.....
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Another TITANIC about to happen....the water gods are preparing...
There are no such thing as water gods, it doesn't exist.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Deepthoughts: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
themanderon:
The bigger they are the harder they fall. That is how they will keep pushing the boundary until boooooom a major disaster occurs taking thousands to the bottom of the abyss.
Nothing will happen, Europeans are not Africans who are afraid of everything they don't understand. I have been on a lot of cruises on a cruise ship it was nice.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Dchampion65: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Adventure, they will call it

Titanic
May 3, 1911 tested
Maiden voyage April 10, 1912
Passengers and crew 2240

Now
June 22, 2023 tested
Maiden voyage January 2024
5610 passengers and 2350 crew

112 years after titanic
All shall be well.

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Darnell9(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Make the builder no dare God sha
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by CyberHustle: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManWater:
Wouldn't mind going on this cruise ship.

Far better than that dangerous Submarine trip to the bottom on the ocean just to see a shipwreck.
I view this as a ghetto on water built on metal.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Benblaq(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Una don come again😶
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by ManWater: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
CyberHustle:
I view this as a ghetto on water built on metal.
Don't think so. That's a floating 5-Star hotel.

2 Likes

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Rebuke: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dem don start again o
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol.. I also can't help but think of the Titanic... It was also tested and declared to be unsinkable... But a collision with an iceberg was enough to damage it, sinking with a total of 1500 people on board.
Dchampion65:
Adventure, they will call it

Titanic
May 3, 1911 tested
Maiden voyage April 10, 1912
Passengers and crew 2240

Now
June 22, 2023 tested
Maiden voyage January 2024
5610 passengers and 2350 crew

112 years after titanic
All shall be well.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by saveman91(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Una wan lay criuse on person, another wahala loading
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by bezimo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
The owner should quickly give the glory to God and not talk saying saying not even God can sink it..they should learn from Titanic disaster.

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Raylight2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Those should join 10 of the ships let's use it to climb down to the Titanic instead of using a submersible controlled with a gaming pad☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kids Playing On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Being Shut (Photos) / South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.