Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. (53463 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by viodemus: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
One thing with oyibos, asians, and a very few; they can be daring and then learn from experience (good or bad).

Underwater sea people have been going down the ocean for years, then one accident. These people are not scared to extinction like Africans. Am sure they are asking and investigating technically , like was that accident accelerated by overlooked maintenance, or error from one of the crews - maybe a curious person touching something they weren't supposed to touch that triggered the accident. Or they were overlooked signs like tube leak, bad sensors, overloaded submersibles, electrical or mechanical component malfunctions, human error, etc

They are going to try and learn about the accident, and try to correct their mistakes. These people are not forever in the archaic, non solution - lack of technicalities; mindset.
Their new equipments will be better because they are putting in the work.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Gatsby(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Booked to cruise in April 2024 with 30 friends
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Elidrisy20: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
This one too go sink
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Viiictor10(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
At first glance I saw '40 ways to DIE' then looked again and saw '40 ways to dine'
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Ekg911(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Abeg how much for d ticket. According one guy up there say make dem no call unsinkable. Funny...
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Gatsby(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Elidrisy20:
This one too go sink

I have been in 15 cruises.

They are pretty safe and none of the future cruises will sink in Jesus name πŸ™πŸΎ

2 Likes

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by zhirkovrado(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even Heaven knows I won't enter even if for free. At least even the blind can see this trap cheesy grin
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by IbnB: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
If this one capsize plenty people go die

Titanic 2.0 (x10)
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Orderabove(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
if the boarding fee is not more than 2000 naira i can board.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by OLULAW: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
One way ticket grin grin grin

You're a bad guy. grin grin grin At least be optimistic.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yes! I agree, only the gods Autism and Bipolar exists
SKIBiNSKI:
There are no such thing as water gods, it doesn't exist.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by IntelligentGoat: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
How much is ticket. This time na me go rescue Jack.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Thazard(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Crazy comments
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by kmaster007: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Another Titanic loading
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by bassey08: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Titanic is coming back again.... We are waiting.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Ubdavis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even when the first snoke is yet to disappear.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Ubdavis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even when the first smoke is yet to disappear.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Let me quickly buy my ticket now thats it's cheap.
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by peculiar2233: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Felabrity:
Make dem sha no call am unsinkable

The sea no get joy
Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Make e no go titanical πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by shereef19: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Hope they will sell abula inside?
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Elidrisy20: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Gatsby:

I have been in 15 cruises.

They are pretty safe and none of the future cruises will sink in Jesus name πŸ™πŸΎ
congrats, no try this one ooo
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by NeshietUkochio(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2023
When people are inventing our 9ja religious bigots are busy praying and fasting
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by wale8486: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Hope they invited Ned nwokooo
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Vadese1: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Other one
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Cool
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by LusadaTim: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2023

Zealot S64 vibe machine 50w massive bass

πŸ”‹ 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
πŸ”˜ 1 year warranty
β­•πŸ’―Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
πŸ”Ί Touch Button
πŸ”» High Bass

Pay on delivery

1 Share

Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Promise47(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Please I want to be on board I want to go on a Ride please take me thank you I appreciate
AUNafada:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/travel/article/icon-of-the-seas-royal-caribbean/index.html
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by Bakrabas: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Titanic comes to mind
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by shantti(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Imagine being on the ship and the captain says "nothing can sink this ship, not even God"
And then all of a sudden, Celine dions song starts playing
Re: The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. by yemmywesey(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Another titanic in making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.