Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For (1049 Views)

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by loricara: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, an Igbo socio-cultural organisation, has appealed to the Igbo people to support President Bola Tinubu, stating that he would listen to the cries of the Southeast if they supported him.

“Those of them supporting Peter Obi should renounce it and openly declare for Tinubu because what we have seen is that the ruling party has two states, APGA has one state, and the Labour Party and PDP have one state each in the Southeast.

“So, at this point, they should declare their open support for Tinubu. These are the things that would make Tinubu listen to the pleas of the Southeast.

“Those Ohanaeze and Igbo elders hiding under Peter Obi and pushing him to unseat Tinubu will never succeed; no power on earth can unseat Tinubu. We will ensure that all those unrepentant elders are made to support and work with Tinubu.”

Credit: Dailypost news

Legittweet
https://legittweet.com/no-power-on-earth-can-unseat-tinubu-renounce-peter-obi-and-openly-declare-for-tinubu-ohanaeze/

2 Likes

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by talented321: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Truth is bitter.
South east is the smallest region yet they make the loudest noise.
Whether u like it or not jaga will rule nigeria for complete eight years, if u like cry or do protest.
Anyway let d VAWULENCE begin.
Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by LordIsaac(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Obidients...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by EAhumble(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
😂😂😂😂.. Money must have been passed and one yeye nigga must have collected his share and write this rubbish...

Meanwhile, the press release was not signed abi the writer is a ghost... maybe my eye is paining me.

APC and propaganda is something else

1 Like

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Declaring support or not, that side has no Political values.

3 Likes

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by ademasta(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Supporting P.Obi is a total waste of followership.

1 Like

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Obinwenite(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Reality3080: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
ademasta:
Supporting P.Obi is a total waste of followership.
them still dey find lost manhood ooo

1 Like

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Freshtruth(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Who is fighting tinubu our be say make transportation go back to normal 100naira na be my own if they like make them burn down Nigeria u see that my 100naira and short time that 5h wey i dey pay for ashawo quater i value am I wan dey pay am back

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Burruchaga71(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Then Tinubu MUST be ready to accept whatever that comes to him.
Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by talented321: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Then Tinubu MUST be ready to accept whatever that comes to him.

Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Burruchaga71(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:

Let's wait n c
Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by Isobug: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
yarimo:
Declaring support or not, that side has no Political values.
See this one..... Epitome of Suffering and smiling. Show me what you have achieved as a side that has political value? You have been a political foot soldier for long, what is the between you and the people from that side.
Ategbado miscreant from Ekiti claiming rubbish
Re: "No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For by ademasta(m): 2:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Reality3080:
them still dey find lost manhood ooo

grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Troop Out To Celebrate The Boy Obi / Advise For The Next Nigerian President / ¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.