Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Husband And The Secretrary. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Husband And The Secretrary. (729 Views)

The Stranger, The Husband And Wife / What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se / Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Husband And The Secretrary. by rubie(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
It was my 45th birthday.

On waking up, my wife didn't even say a word to me. So I just thought she had forgotten. I decided to go to breakfast, thinking my children would make my day, but they also seemed to have forgotten.

Dejected, I decided to go to work not saying a word to any one. On getting to my office, my secretary greeted me, and with a lovely smile on her face, she said "happy birthday" and handed me a lovely bunch of flowers.

So I thought to myself, well, someone finally remembered. At break time, she came over to my office and said, " you've been working all day, lets go out for lunch". I was so happy, packed up my work and left the office. We did not go to the usual resturant, we went some where cool, had an exquisite meal, gisted, laughed and felt cool with each other's presence.

After lunch, she said to me again, " lets go over to my place and cool of a little". I just smiled with pleasure and felt happy to be loved.

So we went to her house, and she said to me, just feel at home and relax while I go in and change into something more comfortable.

She went in and after what seemed like 5mins., came out holding a massive cake. Followed closely by my wife and kids, all smiling.

But there I sat on the couch, naked. And feeling like a fool.
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
Nice one
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by nawa1(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2007
what a setup grin grin
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by clemcykul(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2007
OHH dear dear (shakes head) embarassed embarassed embarassed
what u would have done is simple, just tell ur wife u knew she was there,
and dat u wanted to surprise her also grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as for the secretary just whisper into her ears, "To be continued in the office) grin grin grin grin
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by Migines(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2007
Lol
She beda start lukn 4 anoda job, nd if she find, she beta stay off ne thing that stats wit "surp"
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by Migines(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2007
Come to think of it, mayb he only wanted some fresh air?
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by sakin4life(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
The poor guy was just following orders. "To go to his secretary's house to cool off some more". i can imagine the look on his children's faces with their father's thing (u know na) at breaking point.
Re: The Husband And The Secretrary. by CrazyMan(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

And Thy Say Dem Beta Pass Us(pics) / New Way Of Proposing / Riddle Me This:chap8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.