Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares (1287 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Drama As INEC Court Document Confirms Akpabio Won A'Ibom Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by EtteP(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
The Senate Majority Whip in the ninth Senate, Orji Kalu, has said that the President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio, won the contest in a free, fair and credible manner.

The former Governor of Abia State was reacting to media reports that some unnamed 22 Senators of the All Progressives Congress were planning to leave the party for another opposition party because of the outcome of the Senate election.

Kalu, who spoke on a recorded video through his verified Facebook account, said, Let me be honest with you, the election in the Senate was very transparent. Senator Akpabio won the election. It was free, it was fair.

” I congratulate the Clerk of the National Assembly, I congratulate the Clerk and all the Staff of the Senate. You know I cannot lie against my conscience. Akpabio won the election hands down.”

“There was no controversy about who won the election. If there is anything other person wants to say, that is their business. Akpabio, to my conscience, to my seeing and to my honour, won the election and we have since congratulated him,” he stated.

Speaking further, Kalu, who also aspired for the office of the President of the Senate, said, “There are no two Senates in the history of the Senate. There is only one Senate. On June 13, we decided to have one Senate.

“There are no pro and anti-Akpabio Senators. Even Senator Abdulaziz Yari, understands we have to work with Akpabio. He is the Senate President. We have congratulated him and I am using this Sallah period to appeal to our people to come together and work as one Senate,” he declared.

Source:Source: https://punchng.com/akpabio-won-free-fair-and-square-kalu-declares/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1687991200 me

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by TemplarLandry: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
cool
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by ChatterHouse: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
G
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Zzkkzz
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by 3exe3: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2023
He has no choice
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Dadadede: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2023
He dey find new post
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Researcher720(f): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2023
See how he even said it authoritatively
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Timinho23: 2:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Always on the wrong side of history as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Natural2Heal: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2023
All Nigerian Senate's president elections have always been free, fair and credible except bukola saraki's emergence.

It is a lesson that can never be allowed to happen in Nigerian senate again.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Moferere: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2023
If you like say he no win.

Kuje dey wait you if you do anyhow grin
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by alanto: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2023
This Kalu na hypocrite. Before noon he will use his sun newspaper or pay another media outlet to write about discord in APC or NASS over Akpabio's victory.

The reason he posted a vote he knew he voided is still a misery to me. Those people can not be trusted at all.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by helinues: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself Kalu, your relegation process politically in Nigeria has begun.

Ordinary juicy committee position, you won't get in the Senate.

A betrayal must be treated as such

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by OneCandleAway(f): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Natural2Heal:
All Nigerian Senate's president elections have always been free, fair and credible except bukola saraki's emergence.

It is a lesson that can never be allowed to happen in Nigerian senate again.

And Sarakis senate was tge best because they had capability to checkmate the executive. Or do you want to say lawal is the best
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by RECTEM: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Kalu. Any where bele face
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Parachoco: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Any Senator who leave the APC will lose their seat
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Parachoco: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
OneCandleAway:

And Sarakis senate was tge best because they had capability to checkmate the executive. Or do you want to say lawal is the best
Lawal Senate have more achievement than Saraki Senate

Go and Verify
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by paramakina202: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Continue deceiving yourself Kalu, your relegation process politically in Nigeria has begun.

As if you dey anywhere close to where they are sharing juicy committee positions grin
Kalu just gave your former boss at BMC a juicy position in his company after asslicking Buhari for 8 years. Kalu no be ya mate.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by Depriest2020: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Don't angry me kalu.
Don't patronize Akpabio.
Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

government to you people is what you and your tribe can get and sap juice from.

BTW when when this sugar cane juice ever get to you that have been supporting since 2015

Tinubu inflation and crippling of economy isn't your concern, naira is already #768 to Dollar, petrol going to #700

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Won Free, Fair And Square, Kalu Declares by RenaissanceGuy: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

He wanted to contest and then later backed out. It was only Yari that contested against Akpabio. Even if he contested, how does that make him a betrayer??

(1) (Reply)

The Tinubu's Decision That Will End Nigeria Slowly / Breaking: Forgery Is Tinubu's Thing, Not Yoruba Or Nigeria- Dele Farotimi To CSU / Reno Omokri Have This To Say On Godfatherism And Nigeria Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.