Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) (2809 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Kwara Police Arrest Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescue 41 Children (Photo) / Three Victims Rescued As Immigration Arrests Suspected Human Traffickers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Wreckage of the OceanGate Titan submersible recovered. Arrives at St. John's port.

Suspected "human remains" discovered amongst the recovered wreckage as investigations into the implosion deepens.

Remember the ill-fated OceanGate Titan submarine was on an expedition to the site of the Titanic wreckage when it imploded killing all 5 people on board last week.

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuDmCmoJVFZ/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPddl34Iv3U

2 Shares

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by 1Alex: 3:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by talented321: 3:15am On Jun 29, 2023
That awkward moment you want to show your wife a picture and a message pop in, why did you release inside'

3 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2023
RIP to the 5 victims

5 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Praxis758: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Olowo fowo r’aku

3 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by RighteousDemon: 3:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Are they still skeptical about the victims if they survived, Hence the need for confirmation of human body parts?

Believe me, those guys were swallowed whole like Jonah or ripped apart by shark and well tidied by piranhas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by libertyfather(m): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2023
This life sef

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by abrahambest(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by ahnie: 4:17am On Jun 29, 2023
libertyfather:
This life sef
Is a pot of ukodo

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Karlman: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2023
You No Get Money it's problem.
You come get money more problem.
But it is always better to die rich!

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by adecz: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2023
A terrible end, deep in the belly
of mother nature..πŸ˜–
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Pwettylinda(f): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Why leave a sweet place like earth when ona get money come dey go down dee sea to go see stupid historical ship 🚒🚒

Foolish Americans grin cheesy

Now another man go take over your wife and your money grin

3 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by donproject2(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2023
It was a beautiful day in January 2015, there was a client of my uncle who wanted him to come and inspect some laundry equipments in Bonny Island, we were there in a hotel in P/H.

He did not really buy the idea of going, not that the machines would be sold to him. Me, out of my adventurous nature, I appealed to him to let us go, I knew we were going to take a flying boat, kind of experience I have been longing to have.

With our car duly parked in the hotel, myself, him and his son set out to Nembe water side to board a boat going to Bonny Island, I guess it was N1700 per person then.

After the payment, we were given life jackets and told to take a match into the boat. I was all excited to be experiencing my first hour-long boat ride.

Hector was the name of the boat operator to sail us to our destination, someone said beside me that Hector has been sailing for up to 17 years. Then, my mind was so at rest, knowing we were in hands of a pro. Engine started, lol and behold, we meuuuuve.

At first, we were going slowly due to reasons I don't know, the speed was later increased and I was enjoying the whole thing. I would occasionally see rescue team also parading the ocean, I was made to believe that they do that to make sure they are a call away in case there is any accident.

I had my first cold feet when the boat started skipping like it is hitting rocks underneath, I would look at my uncle's terrified face intermittently, fear would erupt my own stone heart in return. Load of bad thoughts started crawling in to my mind, what if the boat capsizes? Is this how we are going to die, leaving our peaceful hotel room to die in the middle of nowhere here.

The whole experience got worse when we were approaching the shore of Bonny, the sea water was all over us, its waves were so enormous, everyone was drenched, it tasted so salty.

Alhamdulilah, we got there safely. The journey took us exactly 1hr7min.

The man that invited us worked with one of the oil companies there, I guess there were three different oil companies in that city alone. He later came to pick us with his car and drove us straight to where the equipments have been sitting idle for years.

Bonny is a small beautiful island in the middle of a big ocean, you can only access the city via water or better still, fly in there by air, there was actually a functioning heliport as at that time. I noticed that almost everyone there does fishing, it should be their primary occupation. There were numerous places where fishes were being placed in open air, signaling they are for sale.

We spent close to 3 hours in the city before we decided to return to P/H. On getting to the seaside, we were asked to go for payment. While on the queue to pay, someone directly behind my uncle was then narrating how boat mishap that killed 27 people happened less two weeks ago. Hearing that myself, my heart paused for few seconds, and for the first time, I was beginning to fear the wrath of the sea for real.

I was wishing I could go by air back to P/H, 27 people at a go? He would later tell my uncle some safety measures to take if the eventuality happens. Part of it is to make sure one stays put if the life jacket enables one to stay afloat, struggling to swim or so could attract the sharks in there and they could start coming to one's direction. He also said that anyone with bodily injury is at risk of inviting the sharks as the smell of the injury may draw their attentions. These and many more that I couldn't remember by the man were said. Well, if there was anything left with me then, it was my faith with God, I started praying to the most high not to do us dirty.

We got back to P/H safely, though spending longer time than we spent when we were going. On getting to the shore of P/H, I made a vow never to return to the sea again, I cannor come and die iku gbona (terrible death). Ever since then, me and sea don't get along.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2023
angry
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by JASONjnr(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2023
The Titan was built to rescue the Titanic ship but instead, got exploded and killed 5 people.

Why can't this people stop talking about the Titanic ship and move on with their lives?

We've been told the love stories of the Titanic and we are very satisfied with it. We don't want to see the ship coming back to life. Let it go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Roseey0(f): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
The Titan was built to rescue the Titanic ship but instead, got exploded and killed 5 people.

Why can't this people stop talking about the Titanic ship and move on with their lives?

We've been told the love stories of the Titanic and we are very satisfied with it. We don't want to see the ship coming back to life. Let it go in peace.
Where did you get this from shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by CJStarz: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Gory!😭

RighteousDemon:
Are they still skeptical about the victims if they survived, Hence the need for confirmation of human body parts?

Believe me, those guys were swallowed whole like Jonah or ripped apart by shark and well tidied by piranhas
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by JASONjnr(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Roseey0:

Where did you get this from shocked

The Titanic story or the Oceangate titan submersible ship?
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Gadafii: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2023
May I not be rich and stvpeed God

250k might have been a chicken change to them, but his quest for adventure led him to the belly of the unforgiving seas

I would say they are all stupid, how can you pay $250k for a submarine underwater exploration that uses $30 ps2 Logitech controller pad

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by olasaad(f): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Like one psycho Oyinbo we be dreaming of proposing to each other on the titanic ship cheesy
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Princemedico18: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2023
They paid to meet their Death Deep down the Ocean
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by JASONjnr(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2023
olasaad:

Like one psycho Oyinbo we be dreaming of proposing to each other on the titanic ship cheesy

Lol....🀀🀀
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Careente7(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Truly,e be many tinz.
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Simeony007(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Reminds me of a man that bought a baby lion and started nurturing it till it grew to the age it was ripe to perform it's duties as a full grown lion well it never disappoints, cos he ate his owner.

The similarities between the man and these rich people is that they both paid for what killed them.
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Lama70(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2023
donproject2:
It was a beautiful day in January 2015, there was a client of my uncle who wanted him to come and inspect some laundry equipments in Bonny Island, we were there in a hotel in P/H.

He did not really buy the idea of going, not that the machines would be sold to him. Me, out of my adventurous nature, I appealed to him to let us go, I knew we were going to take a flying boat, kind of experience I have been longing to have.

With our car duly parked in the hotel, myself, him and his son set out to Nembe water side to board a boat going to Bonny Island, I guess it was N1700 per person then.

After the payment, we were given life jackets and told to take a match into the boat. I was all excited to be experiencing my first hour-long boat ride.

Hector was the name of the boat operator to sail us to our destination, someone said beside me that Hector has been sailing for up to 17 years. Then, my mind was so at rest, knowing we were in hands of a pro. Engine started, lol and behold, we meuuuuve.

At first, we were going slowly due to reasons I don't know, the speed was later increased and I was a enjoying the whole thing. I would occasionally see rescue team also parading the ocean, I was made to believe that they do that to make sure they are a call away in case there is any accident.

I had my first cold feet when the boat started skipping like it is hitting rocks underneath, I would look at my uncle's terrified face intermittently, fear would erupt my own stone heart in return. Load of bad thoughts started crawling in to my mind, what if the boat capsizes? Is this how we are going to die, leaving our peaceful hotel room to die in the middle of nowhere here.

The whole experience got worse when we were approaching the shore of Bonny, the sea water was all over us, its waves were so enormous, everyone was drenched, it tasted so salty.

Alhamdulilah, we got there safely. The journey took us exactly 1hr7min.

The man that invited us worked with one of the oil companies there, I guess there were three different oil companies in that city alone. He later came to pick us with his car and drove us straight to where the equipments have been sitting idle for years.

Bonny is a small beautiful island in the middle of a big ocean, you can only access the city via water or better still, fly in there by air, there was actually a functioning heliport as at that time. I noticed that almost everyone there does fishing, it should be their primary occupation. There were numerous places where fishes were being placed in open air, signaling they are for sale.

We spent close to 3 hours in the city before we decided to return to P/H. On getting to the seaside, we were asked to go for payment. While on the queue to pay, someone directly behind my uncle was then narrating how boat mishap that killed 27 people happened less two weeks ago. Hearing that myself, my heart paused for few seconds, and for the first time, I was beginning to fear the wrath of the sea for real.

I was wishing I could go by air back to P/H, 27 people at a go? He would later tell my uncle some safety measures to take if the eventuality happens. Part of it is to make sure one stays put if the life jacket enables one to stay afloat, struggling to swim or so could attract the sharks in there and they could start coming to one's direction. He also said that anyone with bodily injury is at risk of inviting the sharks as the smell of the injury may draw their attentions. These and many more that I couldn't remember by the man were said. Well, if there was anything left with me then, it was my faith with God, I started praying to the most high not to do us dirty.

We got back to P/H safely, though spending longer time than we spent when we were going. On getting to the shore of P/H, I made a vow never to return to the sea again, I cannor come and die iku gbona (terrible death). Ever since then, me and sea don't get along.

Wow. My experience was quite earlier. 2002 to be precise. The sound from underneath the boat as if hitting rocks nearly "killed" me. Very scary.

One could see the water stretched so far off to the point it merged with the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by tuzle(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
RighteousDemon:

the implosion probably killed them and tore their body to pieces

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by tuzle(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

wait, where did u read this. It sounds like something u watch on one of all those cartoons. The titanic can't be saved because it is so deep that trying to bring it to the surface will crumble the ship into pieces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Karlifate: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2023
What separates the Elite from the Rich is not β€œmore money”.

It’s privacy.

No fame.
No recognition.
Not a single shred of available public record.

An unseen force(s).

Money & success + fame brings you more enemies than happiness. πŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by waledeji(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
That awkward moment you want to show your wife a picture and a message pop in, why did you release inside'

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

Is a pot of ukodo
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by ahnie: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hey beautiful,it's an honor getting a mention from you.
Warmest regards

1 Like

Re: Suspected "Human Remains" Discovered Among Recovered Titan Wreckage (pics/vid) by nnamdi640: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
RighteousDemon:

I don't think any aquatic animal can survive the depth they go to, imagine reaching the depth of 4000m. It will be hard to see any living things there because at that level oxygen is extremely limited. In such case, their bodies will just be scattered on the ground and no shark or any fish can get to the level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Cables Vandals Caught In The Act (offensive pictures) / JUNGLE JUSTICE (graphic Photos): What Is Your Take In These Vicious Acts / 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.