Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of (2813 Views)

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by Erons123: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Julius Agwu Is One Of The Luckiest Person To Escape Death By The Special Grace Of God Ekohotblog, September 5,2020..

Popular comedian, Julius Agwu is first comedian to release a comedy album in Nigeria and it earned him several awards and nominations. Julius is presently the MD/CEO of a popular music and movie production company known as Reellaif limited.

He is also a philanthropist who has a way of giving back to the society like helping the needy, poor and less privileged. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/05/4-years-after-he-died-woke-up-on-his-way-to-the-mortuary-see-recent-photos-of-julius-agwu/
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by XXXXTENTACION: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
4 years shocked and im never begin decay

abeg take am easy with this lie na. undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by doggedfighter(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
I want to believe this is part of comedy
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by Madibah(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lamba extra undecided
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by 50qwarat: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol.. You people obviously did not understand the topic... It says four years ago, this man who had died woke up on his way to the morgue.. Now see his recent pictures from four years ago...

Y'all are welcome..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by PlayerMeji: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not literally... He was brain dead four years ago and about to be wheeled to the mortuary when he miraculously woke up...

Word twist there...
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

What they mean is, it happened 4yrs ago. Not that he was dead for 4 yrs.

I remember the news 4yrs ago, he gave the testimony of how he died but came back to life. How time flies. So, it's already 4yrs?

Thank God for his life.
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by XXXXTENTACION: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

What they mean is, it happened 4yrs ago. Not that he was dead for 4 yrs.

I remember the news 4yrs ago, he gave the testimony of how he died but came back to life. How time flies. So, it's already 4yrs?

Thank God for his life.
Hmn how was it possible
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Oga, U Don 4get Say Freezer Dey 4 Motuary? His Flesh Was Likely Preserved.
Re: 4 Years After He Died, Woke Up On His Way To The Mortuary, See Recent Photos Of by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
When I Saw D Topic, I Thought It Was 4days Until I Carefully Read D Story Again Dat I Discovered Dat It Was 4yrs. Dis Is Wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

[video] “hausa” Youths Declare Anarchy In Abuja Community, Massive Looting… / Germany: Afghan Muslim Migrant Stabs Woman In Neck Because She Was Working / VIDEO: How Jenifer Tsembe Killed Stephanie Terungwa Over A Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.