Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. (400 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Oyindamolah: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Dear parent, help your kids get clarity of purpose early.

Master Clement Stewart, the 7 year old CEO of Brilliant Little Leaders Worldwide an organization designed to inspire others to read. CEO 😳 - yeah you read that right. He’s the youngest inspirational speaker in the world. He started inspirational speaking at the age of 3 - what was I doing at that age kwanu🤔?
Maybe roaming the streets of Kaduna on bare foot while playing with friends 😂.

I have watched his video a gazillion times and what marvels me the most is not his eloquence, his confidence, his growth mindset or his love for books but his clarity of purpose and his well stated goals at such a tender age: Preschool (completed)
➡️ Elementary School (will be succeeded)
➡️ Middle School (will be a breeze)
➡️ High school (we will go ready to lead)
➡️ Harvard/Princeton university
➡️ Future business man. I mean how can a three(3) year old be clear of his career path ?

That’s where you come in handy parents. When you see the tiny little lights of your children don’t dim them. Instead, fan them to flame or better still set them ablaze❗️There’s no how Master Caleb would have been so clear about his life without the help of loved ones. So parents, help your kids find their purpose early enough even though it took you decades to find yours. That’s the best wealth you could ever handover to them.

Barka da Sallah Jama’a (Hausa words for Happy Eid El-Kabir people)

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Oyindamolah: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2023
wink
Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by akaahs(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Its takes sensitive parents to read and understand the talent their kids possess and channel it in right direction.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Oyindamolah: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2023
wink
akaahs:
Its takes sensitive parents to read and understand the talent their kids possess and channel it in right direction.
Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Sanguine(f): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2023
It is parents that have clarity of purpose themselves that can help and guide their children into the same.

Majority parents don't even have any idea their purpose in life, let alone a clarity of it. 🤷

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Oyindamolah: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2023
smiley
Sanguine:
It is parents that have clarity of purpose themselves that can help and guide their children into the same.

Majority parents don't even have any idea their purpose in life, let alone a clarity of it. 🤷
Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by ahnie: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Sanguine:

I find this your comment very funny.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parent, Help Your Kids Get Clarity Of Purpose Early. by Oyindamolah: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
ahnie:

I find this your comment very funny.
Why?

(1) (Reply)

House Fumigation / Solar Power Advice / Linda Ikeji Features Scribespad Community - See Link In Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.