Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador (12301 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by tivta(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
A company that will soon fold up
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Tooreda: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
The coach should stop inviting this gal when it comes to Nigeria she start playing nonsense
I have begging this gal on Instagram to help me with just 400k to start business but sent me only 20k I ask her to send me her account details let me send back her change she refuse to send me.
Why caf keep giving her Africa player of year na only her dey?

You appear ungrateful for her generosity. There are thousand others who are seeking her assistance like you did. Be grateful and don't feel entitled to people's wealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by zedegit: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
For my Muslim friends all over the world......am wishing you all happy Sallah....

This lady is going places , inshort, she has gone out of places, she is now settled in places. Lols ...
Congrats to her....

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by callmevirus(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations baby
Please somebody should help me tell this girl how much I love her💖
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by duketerry22(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats to her but thunder fire you people for your outrageous payment plans I don't blame you guys it's our politicians I blame, they'll never put you guys in check due to personal gain that's why you can't try the same in other countries but have freedom here to do so
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by ufuosman(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
The coach should stop inviting this gal when it comes to Nigeria she start playing nonsense
I have been begging this gal on Instagram to help me with just 400k to start business but sent me only 20k I ask her to send me her account details let me send back her 20k she refuse to send me.
Why caf keep giving her Africa player of year, why is getting all the endorsement deals na only her dey? No be say she dey use the money dey help people very stingy thing

You are a very entitled fool! You are an embarrassment to yourself and family, Do you know how many thousands of people ask her for money daily? Beggar like you still have a choice? Shame on you! You're a bitter soul; Go and hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by bigiyaro(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Good, pls tell them to give multi choice options to DStv subscribers in Nigeria to choose and pay for thier Chanel just like in South Africa. Babe this is your first duty as an ambassador for a thieving and exploitative company.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by NotCool: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Star Girl, shine on.....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by tiswell(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Badguy77:
Well deserved tho she is doing well with Barcelona women... Ikorodu girl don blow
she is just lucky to be in barcelona.

Na part time player
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Overrated bit-part player.

because she’s not ibo abi
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by vengertime: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I just dey imagine say asisat oshoala nah my girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣 e go sweet gan ni ooo. Me I go dey love her, She go dey give me money.

You better go collect loan go learn welder work. Mu-mu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Haveyoueatentod: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
I have been begging this gal on Instagram to help me with just 400k to start business but sent me only 20k I ask her to send me her account details let me send back her 20k she refuse to send me.
Why caf keep giving her Africa player of year, why is getting all the endorsement deals na only her dey? No be say she dey use the money dey help people very stingy thing
omo your sense of entitlement is she a microfinance Bank or the Nigerian government to assist you...hustle o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Congratulations to aishisat. But ko ni ragba fun multi choice, they milking me dry. No pay per view, I hardly watch dstv
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Mogajunior(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I just dey imagine say asisat oshoala nah my girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣 e go sweet gan ni ooo. Me I go dey love her, She go dey give me money.
Oga go find work.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Badguy77(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
tiswell:
she is just lucky to be in barcelona.

Na part time player
If e easy every women for dey play there it was hard work and dedication.. I repeat well deserved.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by ozo13(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by obedience4(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
callmevirus:
Congratulations baby
Please somebody should help me tell this girl how much I love her💖

you love her,?? Abi you love her money
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by JoeFranklin111: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
How to search threads on this forum?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Becomes Multichoice Brand Ambassador by Rrchrd(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
I've been crushing on her despite having a masculine physique

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury / Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.