Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN (7250 Views)

UN Says 4.5 Million On The Verge Of Famine In Northeast Nigeria / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Hanndye: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
The most backward region on earth

They’ll be crawling amputated deformed and begging all over Nigeria

When election reach them go enter cow trailer go vote rubbish come back and continue begging

last week I deck one Abokiii wey draw me for shirt to money

See no follow any wrong voter shine teeth oo

Make the suffer choke
Non-sense must get sense. I think we should run electoral college in this country. Shouldn't allow riff-raffs to choose of their own for us. Their 'enforcement units' even went out of their ways to make sure the enlightens didn't vote in the last elections.
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by lastmessenger: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Since 1960 hunger have been affecting the northerners. And they are still the one bringing food to the south.
which food?
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Tadeus(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2023
flemsy15:
The truth is "there is hunger in the country"... North,East,West and South. People are suffering and poverty rate is increasing yearly.

There's poverty plus in the north.. lol
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Collins9156(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Complete fallacy, Buhari that had ruled for 8 years, with all the nepotism. It can never be truth.
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Chetas81(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2023
The foolish citizen of the north refused to build their self, who's fault 😜 they have begging mentality 😜 how can you give birth to children in North but come to south to become begger ✍️😜
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Chiffy: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/hunger-affecting-4-3m-people-in-northeast-nigeria-un/

UN please stop disturbing us. The reality is that a majority of these suffering people from North East intentionally chose to be poor. They would rather have a bad and wicked leader from their tribe than have a good leader from another tribe.
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Burruchaga71(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:
No longer north again. It's all over Nigeria now ooo. I swear, I haven't eaten a meal since Tuesday afternoon.
Not in South East
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Vatod(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:
No longer north again. It's all over Nigeria now ooo. I swear, I haven't eaten a meal since Tuesday afternoon.
You don’t have any Muslim friend or neighbor?
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Bestman66: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
The UN is afraid to hit the nail on the head. The north needs education. Nothing wrong with the Islamic education, they should embrace the formal and informal education and abolish the Almajeri system. They hate to hear this.
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by complexstuffs(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Blaze14k:
@complexstuffs have u seen the seen the result of ur stupidity?😂😂

Because everyone in that EVIL FOREST called SOUTH.BEASTS is a billionaire abi

Small brain no dey dis 1 head
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
It would get to the point of grabbing whatever you think could fetch you money at every means necessary...

This is already happening....

If not that Buhari/osibanjo /Apc government really don't have any iota of shame in them.. I wonder what then it is..☹️

You lied to take millions of people outta poverty.. yet they are walking freely.

This is really pathetic 😔
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Blaze14k: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

Because everyone in that EVIL FOREST called SOUTH.BEASTS is a billionaire abi

Small brain no dey dis 1 head

Enjoy ur ruling ewu.. Una no get single sense😂😂 mumu people
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Wow... Only 4.3 million?

We're making progress. Renewed hope is here grin
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by chimnl: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Vatod:

You don’t have any Muslim friend or neighbor?
They're poor here my brother. Most of them traveled home.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by complexstuffs(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Enjoy ur ruling ewu.. Una no get single sense😂😂 mumu people

Hahahaha...

See 4th class citizen sef dey talk grin

It. possible make person wey no get sense to rule over and over and over.

Let me break it down to you so that your basic brain will understand. Besides, I am tired of talking to simpleton
1) We will continue to rule over South.Beasts SLAVES
2) We will never give you BIAFLA
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by ayotode22(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Them never see nothing , then go see shege 🤣🤣😂
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by PROPHETmichael: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
The same North East that Buhari was feeding billions monthly?
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Blaze14k: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahahaha...

See 4th class citizen sef dey talk grin

It. possible make person wey no get sense to rule over and over and over.

Let me break it down to you so that your basic brain will understand. Besides, I am tired of talking to simpleton
1) We will continue to rule over South.Beasts SLAVES
2) We will never give you BIAFLA

Lol na u be first class for inside bush😂😂😂
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by matm: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:

Since Tuesday? So sorry!!!
APC will soon hit the ground running, and there will be plenty of food.Thats why everyone keeps shouting PO.This is because, Nigerian govt is broke.
It's only an economist like obi that knows how and where to start in reviving the economy and boosting internally generated revenue through our crude oil which no one ever mentions again in terms of what is generated from it daily
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Jogs1900: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Osoboshi:
can u pls enlighten me more on this.I personally think the Fulani ethnic group are one of the top richest ethnicity in this country but we ain't ready for that conversation
Their line of business being agriculture is the most profitable. This even come with grants and aid. They have many of their people in government agencies.
Don't let us be deceived, north is not as populated as the south.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by nedu666: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/hunger-affecting-4-3m-people-in-northeast-nigeria-un/

Despite all the billions allocated to feeding them. Wetin corruption dey do this country
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by nedu666: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
jcross19:
that's not true! They are the poorest because of their population, illiteracy, high level of almajiris! Most herders you see all over the places have their masters in the north there! They are poor go there yourself and see!!

There are poor people in d south also. Don't believe all this story. Do you know how many billions are allocated to feeding them
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
UN abeg hunger dey the whole country no be only northern Nigeria
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Thomasankara(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]Sona happening of 2019 you come recycle for us,this is junk journalism😕[color=#770077]
iwaeda:

Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by FANTASY176(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
4.3m people my foot
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by GeneralDae: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Just 4.3 million? That is a very big lie because the number is light years greater than that...It should be at least 50-60% of the entire northeastern population in my opinion...If not upto 70% sef if we're telling ourselves the truth in this country
Places like Gombe might just be more developed than your state.
I actually believe these numbers are exaggerated until we do a real census in this country. You saw the number of people who voted in the last election already.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Thomasankara(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]sense dey this thing wey u talk o[color=#770077]
Jogs1900:

With this news now, people will think there are no poor people in the South. The Northerners are just using these tactics to corner aid and donations to their region. Don't be deceived. It's only in the North that you will see various NGOs operating and employing hundreds of Northerners. Till a Hausa man buys the whole street, they will still be begging for alms while we Southerners think they are poor. You will see a Hausa Fulani man having more than 10 cows worth over 10m naira and we will still be looking at him that he's poor.
Northerners are not as poor as we Southerners think. There is poverty everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Vatod(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
chimnl:

They're poor here my brother. Most of them traveled home.
Lol…
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by Thomasankara(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
[/color]words of wisdom[color=#770077]
Karlifate:
"When a rich man is sick, a poor man will pay him a visit to say sorry and wish him a speedy recovery.

When a poor man is sick, he waits to recover then goes to tell the rich man that he has been sick."

— Chinua Achebe
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by ManOfSon: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
The North? What? But they gat President for 8 years and, according to Hell Rufai, they also gat landmass?
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by JpBiz92: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
They will accept it as long as it wasn't said by PETER OBI
Re: Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN by godofuck231: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Make them go meet king buhari and his bandits , they have stole enough in his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty / History And Meaning Of Nigeria Army Motto / NSCDC Discover Bomb Making Factories In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.