Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce (40566 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by otomatic(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Do people owe their spouses this much? Unless for business deals.

Read
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by celinajumbo11(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
He must go in for it… he can’t treat a woman wrong and expect fellow women to keep quiet.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Here4thesmoke: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Really...I don't believe this... he gave his wife a beautiful house in miami ... I don't know why this hos wife that he loved so much wanna ruin him.... he has done so much for her , and she is busy frolicking with other men... Will call Brume hos younger bro now to show him this
Instead defending this deadbeat father call him and tell him to check on the welfare of his family. As African men, you should pride yourself on being good husbands and fathers to children, not men that take advantage of women for financial gain.

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by HayB100(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hmmmmm!!! Cases like this in US will at the end of the day leave one of the parties dead. If Okoloko were to be a white man, I swear on my life he for don kill the wife by now. Unfavorable divorce cases in US on the part of either the woman or the man no dey end on a sad note especially when money is involved. But like seriously, so women wey dey borrow husband this kind money still dey, for Naija here, nah just 100k you go ask your woman to assist you with when you are financially down, even 10k like this, you no go see. See as them dey mention money as if them dey recite ABC 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by sapele914(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Really...I don't believe this... he gave his wife a beautiful house in miami ... I don't know why this hos wife that he loved so much wanna ruin him.... he has done so much for her , and she is busy frolicking with other men... Will call Brume his younger bro now to show him this
Brume & Edirin Koloko, my main men from our Ugbowo days.

Still remember when Onajite relocated back to Nigeria back then, and started Ocean & Oil with Wale Tinubu & Co.

Urhobo Wado.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by bolegs(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
The court should make sure the foolish man pays back every single dime he owed his wife!!

He should be ashamed of himself undecided. Shame!!

I can’t spend my money on a man. God forbid!!! When I’m not mad!!!
You don’t know how they started he probably made the wife from scratch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by sapele914(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
The court should make sure the foolish man pays back every single dime he owed his wife!!

You cannot give what you don’t have, neither can you spend money that you don’t have, so no one is expecting anything from you, Ms Jennifer Clay, you can use your small savings to go shopping @ Neiman Marcus for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by professore(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are u really hoping to have a happy home. People still enjoy a happy home as we speak. But the path you are towing is not the way to it.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Here4thesmoke: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
bolegs:
You don’t know how they started he probably made the wife from scratch
Made who? I wouldn’t say that that. Based on what was said, you can see she is a business woman. If he owes her company, he should pay it.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by asmovic(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by poseidon12: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
juman:
Fraudulent sharing of common wealth.
While the people of the area are in abject poverty.
The man could not even manage the oil field well.

Nigerian generals ruined the country.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by ObalendeCMS: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Stealing the country’s commonwealth for family.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by FashionCookie(f): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
AImiron:
Who the fcvk is okoloko?
It's sound like "another man's gbola" in Yoruba
Hahahaha 😆 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by frankblinkz(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Talking thrash as if you have money.

All this clitocurrency workers.
Just be running mouth upandan......You can't spend money on a Man,but you can sentence a man with heavy responsibilities to meet you desired needs.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2023
sapele914:
Brume & Edirin Koloko, my main men from our Ugbowo days.

Still remember when Onajite relocated back to Nigeria back then, and started Ocean & Oil with Wale Tinubu & Co.

Urhobo Wado.

U know them...got to know them about 8yrs ago.... they gave me the gist how wale betrayed him... ocean and oil birthed Oando... its actually O and O , both O's representing ocean&oil

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Here4thesmoke:

Instead defending this deadbeat father call him and tell him to check on the welfare of his family. As African men, you should pride yourself on being good husbands and fathers to children, not men that take advantage of women for financial gain.

U are very foolish ... u don't know him and u say deadbeat dad... he will just crush u... do u now how his kids enjoy?? Jite has a private jet and his kids go to the best schools in the world... u are just foolish...u will just come here and start to talk trash ... u can't even go near him... what he has accomplished, ur past and future generation can never achieve 1% ....

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by sholay4star: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2023
It's funny how you people don't see these are people who collect subsidies, keep watching how more revelation will start coming.

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Here4thesmoke: 3:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are very foolish ... u don't know him and u say deadbeat dad... he will just crush u... do u now how his kids enjoy?? Jite has a private jet and his kids go to the best schools in the world... u are just foolish...u will just come here and start to talk trash ... u can't even go new him... what he has accomplished, ur past and future generation can never achieve 1% ....
Since you know him well. Why is he scared of American legal system? Strong men don’t run from the law. He is weak and it shows. I bet my last kobo that that man doesn’t know the name of kids school.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by onome2013: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Even when multinational where managing this facilities, life was better than the so called local content, initiated by former President Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by southernbelle(f): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2023
From the report, he is likely among those who have grounded the nation to a halt - and he is using our commonwealth to fund exotic lifestyles for himself and family/cronies. If not for the ineffectiveness of the judiciary, he should be in jail or something; rather, he is taking advantage of the system for his divorce process.

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by youngrichnigga: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2023
Eroton🤔🤔🤔, did an assessment of the site for a project in 2021, I can tell you it's a poorly run organization with so much disgruntled workers undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by enemyofprogress: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Let him up, make the woman divorce him. I need a sugar mommy
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Bluffly: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

You meant your husband, but you can allow to be spent on by a man. This is how some of you curse yourself and end up with a foolish man and a broken relationship/marriage.
Imagine you been generalized for the moronic nature of other women.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:
He will pay more through divorce settlement. Unstrategic man. Pump her up with sperm And make her happy and see if she won't cancel everything

He is a smart guy, divorce is cheaper.

The guy will technically claim bankruptcy, the wife can only share from the family asset.

Now the guy is indebted, nothing to share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:
He will pay more through divorce settlement. Unstrategic man. Pump her up with sperm And make her happy and see if she won't cancel everything

Lol...

You already know The Drill.
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by zoghys: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Opolo bintin
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2023
HayB100:
Hmmmmm!!! Cases like this in US will at the end of the day leave one of the parties dead. If Okoloko were to be a white man, I swear on my life he for don kill the wife by now. Unfavorable divorce cases in US on the part of either the woman or the man no dey end on a sad note especially when money is involved. But like seriously, so women wey dey borrow husband this kind money still dey, for Naija here, nah just 100k you go ask your woman to assist you with when you are financially down, even 10k like this, you no go see. See as them dey mention money as if them dey recite ABC 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The woman dey front for the husband. The husband made her who she is.

Emefieles money are in his wife name, some people trust their wives than their family.

Jite is one of the founders of Ocean and Oil, owners of Oando

3 Likes

Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by oluwaseyi0: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

e

This is company vs company money not individual
Re: Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Here4thesmoke:

Since you know him well. Why is he scared of American legal system? Strong men don’t run from the law. He is weak and it shows. I bet my last kobo that that man doesn’t know the name of kids school.

It's funny how u will be behind ur keyboard and type about a man that u don't know a single member of his family ... guy , u are a simp ...and simp are very poor people , so u don't know nothing about life... Jite wey de hang with Trump when he was US president, Jite wey de go white House during Trumps presidency .... Guy...go back to ur simping life ... don't put mouth when men are talking...simps are not men , they are half man , half woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.