Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T (5334 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by winnepooh: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
God bless you.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by zill(f): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is really heartbreaking, i HOPE nigeria will get better one day. @ poster, thanks for being selfless and i hope the lord will console everyone involved. Cheers
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by dozies: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
I am touched, I am moved and I have also learned to look around me at every point in time there could be someone that needs a helping hand stretched out. Like some one said, believe it or not that boy is gone and at that age his destination is to be with GOD regardless of how we feel about it.
However, his life was a simple test to sooo many that came his way, some ignored him but a few responded positively like the OP. Imagine a scenerio where you gave your child a pack of peanuts, the child was eating and enjoying the peanut and just to test the child you stretched your hand to him and said give me a little out of your pack and he blatantly ignored you. How would you feel about the Child? Some people seek to see GOD and express gratitude to Him not knowing that in sooo many different ways GOD is appearing to us and asking my love please share with me the very thing He gave us 'LOVE'. You see most times some off us behaves like that your Child.
GOD the creator of that little boy is abundantly able to heal him but He allowed him to transit, He positioned him on the part of sooo many people who ignored him like the Child you gave peanut forgetting that the very life they are enjoying is an undeserved gift. Dont ever allow an opportunity to share pass you by because it may never come again and even if it does it is not thesame, nooooo not thesame. Your input can make a difference but without you the difference can still be made all thesame so make yourself count!!
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by dozies: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is not the time to blame Nigeria, first look inwards. Please start with yourself. If 10% of the people that encountered that little boy behaved like the OP. imagine the huge difference it would have made apparently that woman and her kids may have been begging for food and people perhaps were droping =N=10 naira in her hand without asking the basic question 'Can I really do more'. Please dont blame the government 'cause we all constitute this government we are talking about; Our parents , Our Uncles & Aunties, Our friends and our relatives one way or the other are occupying positions of authority how are we influencing them to do the right thing?
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by Basildon1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
@ OP, God bless you still
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by samtoye(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2011
This story is the summary of all religions especially christianity. And you deserve an award for selflessness!!! This should make the international press and organisation. May god bless you my sister and heal from any trauma you might have suffered.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thank u all for ur encouragements. I am really getting better.

Pls we can all help each other, especially the kids, they need attention. pls dnt overlook them, take every complain from the serious cos they might not be able to tell u exactly wat is happening to them or how they feel but if we put interest, we can always help out.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2011
Op, God will bless you. I also pray that God will help me to have compassion on the people i come accross. Amen.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by Joagbaje(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2011
@op
Are begging the shock or bearing the shock?
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
mr joagbage if u have nothing to say please go back to the religion section. I am sure if the poster said she attends christ embassy you would have something nice to say. Thank God she did not meet you on the way to the hospital you would sure tell her she will be more blessed if she gave to the Lord in your church, so much so for religious folks like you.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by fxpro1: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2011
whatelsedo:

mr joagbage if u have nothing to say please go back to the religion section. I am sure if the poster said she attends christ embassy you would have something nice to say. Thank God she did not meet you on the way to the hospital you would sure tell her she will be more blessed if she gave to the Lord in your church, so much so for religious folks like you.
+10
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
Thanks all, smiley
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by tessybaby(f): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
OP
u did well. Just take it easy on urself and u'll feel better
This boy's spirit will always be happy with u.
Re: I Am Now Begging The Shock For The Death Of A Boy That I Do Not Know From Adam T by ShyOne(f): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
winnepooh:

God bless you for this effort. It is really sad and am just speechless; the tears have refused to stop. Pls get in contact with the mother of the late boy and let us come together to do something to help her and the other child. email me at geekaty@gmail.com Thanks again and God bless you.

SECONDED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Woman Should Read These / Boarding School Or Day School / I Get Worried About Growing Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.