Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Is The Name Of This Snake - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Name Of This Snake (433 Views)

How Dangerous Is This Snake That I Just Killed? / This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical / Is This Snake Eggs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Snake by pacino26(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
This is the second time I am seeing this snake ever in my life. The first one was kind of an snakelet but the one from today is longer and bigger.
So am curious to know the name and if it poisonous or not. I forgot to mention that the thing is really beautiful but na snake e be sha.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by taylor89(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Boss I dey toilet Abeg untop WC

Allow me to shiit in peace
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by pacino26(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
Boss I dey toilet Abeg untop WC

Allow me to shiit in peace

Hahahahaha it was hanging along the fence and not around the plumbing systems.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by saintopus(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
All this harmless snakes wey una dey kill, make una make sure say una eat âm!!!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by 3exe3: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Nairaland mod carry me go where I no know
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Ihateheadslamer: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
This snake can be use as belts shocked
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Tickles001(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Why kill such beautiful and endangered specie. It's a ribbon snake, and it's harmless.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by colossus91(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2023
It’s not poisonous it’s a garter snake it’s poison can’t harm u actually
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by b3llo(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2023
We call it "sha kanzo" it's non venomous.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Martinsmine(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Very harmless
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by akinsto4ever(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Garter snake. Its non venomous
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by pacino26(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Tickles001:
Why kill such beautiful and endangered specie. It's a ribbon snake, and it's harmless.

My brother I have kids around and knowing that it’s harmless I hope a bigger one comes around soonest. Who knows I may just send it to lalastical for onward delivery to you. grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by godofuck231: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2023
pacino26:
This is the second time I am seeing this snake ever in my life. The first one was kind of an snakelet but the one from today is longer and bigger.
So am curious to know the name and if it poisonous or not. I forgot to mention that the thing is really beautiful but na snake e be sha.
no matter how beautiful the skin of a snake appears , it can never birth good children
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Adewale1603(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
pacino26:
they are usually thin and long and hang around the fences or blocks from uncompleted building around bushy areas. Some are green in color, they blend with the green grasses. They are harmless, they don't bite. If they sight people, they walk away
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by siofragspot: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
The name of the creature is 'laslas'
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake by Tickles001(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
pacino26:

My brother I have kids around and knowing that it’s harmless I hope a bigger one comes around soonest. Who knows I may just send it to lalastical for onward delivery to you. grin cheesy

So long as it's not a venomous snake, alive and healthy, I'd happily receive. The joy of me setting it free would be immesurable. 😁😁

(1) (Reply)

Five Goats � Up For Sale @ Ota, Ogun State. / Farmers(fish breeders)no Need To Worry / Moringa Oleifera Seed Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.