Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) (3048 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / IPOB Lay Mines On APC Campaigns / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Powerful Effect of Russia mines on Ukraine nato military men legs almost none made it back in a complete body part

This video is only for adult and bloody

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvraV_I154M
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Betscoreodds: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blood every where war is not good indeed oh men carrying their legs in pain

2 Likes

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Use this to download any YouTube you want

https://saveinsta.app/en1

1 Like

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Nancy2020(f): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why did they not use mines truck to first remove them before moving forward bad planning

3 Likes

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Russia and US are never the same. While Russia has no hegemonic tendencies or ambition or seeking regime change elsewhere or have a bloody foreign policy, The US is the opposite of these. US alone has been directly or indirectly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths since 2001. The world hasn't had peace since WW2 ended and somehow, US seem to be the devil killing that peace.

Russia since WW2 ended has never stepped foot or interfered with any country's affairs uninvited. Those Georgian and Ukraine situation happened which points fingers at one devil - the US. Why is the US constantly lobbying these countries that have been at peace with Russia since the beginning of time?

Even the Finland bordering Russia that joined NATO recently has never had any issues or dispute with Russia since WW2 ended yet you're trying to make us believe Russia is devil and US the savior right??

And talking about the US, why would a country that has no enemies bordering her or seeking to invade/destroy her be needing a whooping $700bn defense budget if not to create chaos and unrest all over the world? They have hundreds of military bases around every nook and cranny of the world defending against God knows what and looking for troubles and creating provocations here and there but somehow, Russia is the bad guy.

Mtchewwww.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nato now have accepted the reality on ground by saying Ukraine will only join nato if they win the military conflict lol....

When everyone knows Ukraine can't win Jack....

I thought they wanted to make it by force lol..

When we tell this USA fans that Russia is not Afghanistan or Libya or Syria or Iraq they won't understand..

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Putin shows video of Ukraine Bandera nazi killing polish citizens, today Poland forgot their history

Video coming up
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2023
After what had happened to leopards in Ukraine, Abrams will not go into Ukraine battle field anymore. 🤣...... Lol

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by galadima77(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Nato now have accepted the reality on ground by saying Ukraine will only join nato if they win the military conflict lol....

When we tell this USA fans that Russia is not Afghanistan or Libya or Syria or Iraq they won't understand..

The importance of countries having wmd isn't necessarily for war but to keep some people at bay. Whoever wants to engage you would have a rethink and weigh the options !

Thanks @regex for sharing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Regex: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
galadima77:

The importance of countries having wmd isn't necessarily for war but to keep some people at bay. Whoever wants to engage you would have a rethink and weigh the options !

You are welcome.
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
galadima77:

You are very correct.
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Russia or some one common or Wagner...... should please supply those protesters with beautiful Ak 47...

Let the game begin.
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
A top official with the World Economic Forum (WEF) has called for religious scripture to be “rewritten” by artificial intelligence (AI) to create a globalized “new Bible.”

Yuval Noah Harari, the senior advisor to the WEF and its chairman Klaus Schwab, argues that using AI to replace scriptures will create unified “religions that are actually correct.”

Harari, an influential author and professor, made the call while giving a talk on the “future of humanity.”

I said it many years ago they will cancel the Bible

Let me say this now

In the future they will begin to sleep with their brothers and sisters and small children

They will argue if children can under go sex change then they can chose who to sleep with
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Tyche(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Russia and US are never the same. While Russia has no hegemonic tendencies or ambition or seeking regime change elsewhere or have a bloody foreign policy, The US is the opposite of these. US alone has been directly or indirectly responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths since 2001. The world hasn't had peace since WW2 ended and somehow, US seem to be the devil killing that peace.

Russia since WW2 ended has never stepped foot or interfered with any country's affairs uninvited. Those Georgian and Ukraine situation happened which points fingers at one devil - the US. Why is the US constantly lobbying these countries that have been at peace with Russia since the beginning of time?

Even the Finland bordering Russia that joined NATO recently has never had any issues or dispute with Russia since WW2 ended yet you're trying to make us believe Russia is devil and US the savior right??

And talking about the US, why would a country that has no enemies bordering her or seeking to invade/destroy her be needing a whooping $700bn defense budget if not to create chaos and unrest all over the world? They have hundreds of military bases around every nook and cranny of the world defending against God knows what and looking for troubles and creating provocations here and there but somehow, Russia is the bad guy.

Mtchewwww.

Russia attacked Ukraine first, a sovereign nation at that. From your write-up, you don't like anything America but you shouldn't throw away objectivity from the window.

I always wonder what Putin fanboys smoke
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tyche:

Russia attacked Ukraine first, a sovereign nation at that. From your write-up, you don't like anything America but you shouldn't throw away objectivity from the window.

I always wonder what Putin fanboys smoke
Google about Ukraine coup 2014.
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Tyche(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Google about Ukraine coup 2014.

And what about that?

Russia was envious of their prosperous and democratic neighbour, due to theirs been a dictatorial regime. Putler therefore cooked up all sorts of stories in order to disrupt Ukraine and thus preserve himself.

Even Prigozin lately criticised the Ukraine invasion as been unnecessary. Stop reading misinformation online

Anyone opportune to have visited this country before the war will attest to this first hand
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Caseless: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Putin shows video of Ukraine Bandera nazi killing polish citizens, today Poland forgot their history

Video coming up
Really?

1 Like

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Jacobx007: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Russian army that cannot fight ordinary Ukraine, they are seeking the help of mercenaries. How can they face NATO? This war has really exposed Russia, the ONLY thing they rely on is nuclear war heads, no motivated army
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by a4cube: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Jacobx007:

Russian army that cannot fight ordinary Ukraine, they are seeking the help of mercenaries. How can they face NATO? This war has really exposed Russia, the ONLY thing they rely on is nuclear war heads, no motivated army
They have the war head to rely on it. Do you think they have it for what again?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Tyche:

And what about that?

Russia was envious of their prosperous and democratic neighbour, due to theirs been a dictatorial regime. Putler therefore cooked up all sorts of stories in order to disrupt Ukraine and thus preserve himself.

Even Prigozin lately criticised the Ukraine invasion as been unnecessary. Stop reading misinformation online

Anyone opportune to have visited this country before the war will attest to this first hand

The reason you gave for the coup is not enough to destroy an elected president and Wagner leader saying what he said was because those Russian generals refused to renew his contract for his military group

You are the one spreading fake news online because you feel you like west and you feel I hate west which infact am more in love with the western world than you are

Any one from USA or China or Russia that thinks this sets of nations should go to war with each other is actually a simpleton

Jfk said so that pushing a nuke nation to the extreme is an act of world war which will wipe humanity

Geography shows USA has no business to determine who rules Ukraine so by siding with the west on this matter shows you are in eligible to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by juman(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
America war in ukraine has destroyed world economy further after corona attack.
My friends said to me, do you know those that sustaining the senseless ukrainian war?
I said who are those?
They said the EU leaders are the ones sustaining the pointless and senseless war. If they stop supporting the BLACK HOLE war, america cannot do it alone.

Look around european countries, their economy is screaming. Economy is very bad. Everything is now super expensive and the prices are keep going up.
Ask EU leaders what is the way out of the war?
They dont know.

While russia they are fighting is a tiny, minor and trivial country in the international scene.
Out of over one hundred and ninety countries in the world, russia has influence only on three countries. Belarus, syria and iran. Russia is very close to china.

Soooooooooo why are they wasting their time on fighting such country as russia??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2023
juman:
America war in ukraine has destroyed world economy further after corona attack.
My friends said to me, do you know those that sustaining the senseless ukrainian war?
I said who are those?
They said the EU leaders are the ones sustaining the pointless and senseless war. If they stop supporting the BLACK HOLE war, america cannot do it alone.

Look around european countries, their economy is screaming. Economy is very bad. Everything is now super expensive and the prices are keep going up.
Ask EU leaders what is the way out of the war?
They dont know.

While russia they are fighting is a tiny, minor and trivial country in the international scene.
Out of over one hundred and ninety countries in the world, russia has influence only on three countries. Belarus, syria and iran. Russia is very close to china.

Soooooooooo why are they wasting their time on fighting such country as russia??

exactly.

1 Like

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
🅰pocalypsis 🅰pocalypseos 🇷🇺 🇨🇳 🅉@apocalypseos
Luhansk is Russia forever!
SHAMAN with “Sobor” from Luhansk!
https://twitter.com/apocalypseos/status/1675103776263528449
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Guestlander: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Mtchewwww.

Russia doesn't have hegemonic tendencies? You guys are sometimes funny. The annexation of Crimea, the invasion of Georgia and the current invasion of Ukraine are what exactly?

Such naivety.
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Stoplying: 1:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Guestlander:

Russia doesn't have hegemonic tendencies? You guys are sometimes funny. The annexation of Crimea, the invasion of Georgia and the current invasion of Ukraine are what exactly?

Such naivety.
How many Russian military bases are there outside of Russia ?
How many us military bases are there outside the USA ?

There you go.

1 Like

Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Guestlander:

Such naivety.

Check history who won war and took cremia from the original people

Then listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQI6fBxG9I
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
A top official with the World Economic Forum (WEF) has called for religious scripture to be “rewritten” by artificial intelligence (AI) to create a globalized “new Bible.”

Yuval Noah Harari, the senior advisor to the WEF and its chairman Klaus Schwab, argues that using AI to replace scriptures will create unified “religions that are actually correct.”

Harari, an influential author and professor, made the call while giving a talk on the “future of humanity.”

I said it many years ago they will cancel the Bible

Let me say this now

In the future they will begin to sleep with their brothers and sisters and small children

They will argue if children can under go sex change then they can chose who to sleep with
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Main events today:

▪️ BRICS countries will create their own currency and end dollar dominance

▪️ There is no one in Europe to repair piles of broken Leopard tanks

▪️ Ukrainians are faced with the problem of lack of space in cemeteries

▪️ IAEA Director General dispelled all rumors about Russian provocation at Zaporozhye NPP

OstashkoNews
Re: Watch Powerful Effect Of Russia Mines On Ukraine Nato Military Men (4adult) by isitforeba: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Don't joke with Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washington Post Reports Tinubu CSU Certificate Saga / 21-year Old Nigerian Boy Who Poses As A Female Prostitute / President Of Nigerian Community In Bangkok Thailand Mr Gilbert Akudo Ndigwe .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.