Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead (71288 Views)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by OriOko88(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
The correct spelling is odukanmi. Wat da heck is odunkanwi in Yoruba?? undecided
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP Ma. Definitely, one of the screen icons of Nollywood. An incredible actor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by abysirius(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rest on mama. Your watch has ended but the work you did will not be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by BnQoyyim(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Below a fraudster!!

Who claims to be a Paypal expert, but he is a thief.

Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

@Aposip's

He is criminal who only knows how to steal from peaceful citizens.

Stay far away from him for your good!

Phone number: +1.(678).8.0.7-9.1.7.4

Bank details: Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

Opay

Company Name: Waver LTD

Possible Location: Asaba

Email details: samuelgumps123@gmail.com

Telegram: @ringstoerz

One his numerous nairaland profile: Aposip's

Note: He might change details, just be careful!

Thanks for sensitizing us.
There are numbers of such here on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
:'{. May her soul rest in eternal peace. Amen
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by extol1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I remember when she was alive and begging for assistance when she was ill,her junior colleagues in the industry ignored her except a few.

Now she has died,you will see lousy Yoruba bleached out obese women with their over made up faces come for her Burial half naked and spraying money for musicians
The world is design that way
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by danilho(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Such a sad situation.i remember when this woman was critically ill and was begging her fans to assist her,her Nollywood younger colleagues ignored her except for a few who came to her aid

Before you know it now those lousy Yoruba actresses and their Razz male counterparts will be doing owanmbe with their women carrying multi colours on their faces dressing half naked on some ratchet Aso ebi and spraying money
Just say you want to bash Yoruba actors/actresses. Did you not read where the Poster mentioned some Yoruba acteress that helped her. Must you always look for slightest opportunity to bash people.

2 Likes

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
danilho:
Just say you want to bash Yoruba actors/actresses. Did you not read where the Poster mentioned some Yoruba acteress that helped her. Must you always look for slightest opportunity to bash people.
o please shatap

The energy used in paying for asoebi, Fuji musicians, event centres etc if they showed her care by Just even a simple visit and contributing to her hospital bills and welfare as they use for their owanmbe she'll be alive.

They will soon come and show fake love in her burial ceremony and be crying crocodile tears for her family.alabosi ōshi.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
extol1:

The world is design that way
this is why I recommend people should give others A TASTE OF THEIR MEDICINE.all this yeye oyinbo philosophy of kill them with kindness doesn't apply in Nigeria situation.nigerians are only there for you when it personally pays them.therefore if you give people the direct energy they give you, not only with it ward of sociopathic men and women,it will keep fair weather friends away from you while enjoying yourself to the maximum and expecting nothing from anybody so if they don't show you the kindness you gave them,it won't shock you

I can bet that depression and disappointment of how much she has invested into the lives of her junior colleagues and what they repaid her with will have been what she'll have been thinking and ruminating about in her sick bed that led to her death.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Sweetvie: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rip
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
2022Frustrated:
very true.....but very sad
the number of abosious and fake friendship in Nollywood industry is very disturbing.theres nothing like loyalty and genuine corporate responsibility and support system.all Na eye service, rivalry, envy, resentment and narcissistic selfishness.

All their own no pass owanmbe and fucking each other and their spouses

2 Likes

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

Rest..... Nothing stopped you too from reaching out to help her.
Noise makers
alabosi oshi.na your type I dey talk.olowo epo,fair weather friend.i dey follow Una do Nollywood? Una no fit gather in solidarity to support one of your own? Narcissistic being.tuehhh

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Seyi8750:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/29/veteran-nollywood-actress-iyabo-oko-dies/?amp=1

I remember reading a fan just bought her a car of recent...
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by tinny123(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP ma
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by correctguy101(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I remember when she was alive and begging for assistance when she was ill,her junior colleagues in the industry ignored her except a few.

Now she has died,you will see lousy Yoruba bleached out obese women with their over made up faces come for her Burial half naked and spraying money for musicians

Inside life.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by pacespot(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Karleb(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP mama!
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Alliswell248: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
alabosi oshi.na your type I dey talk.olowo epo,fair weather friend.i dey follow Una do Nollywood? Una no fit gather in solidarity to support one of your own? Narcissistic being.tuehhh

Speak English pls
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Phoen1X: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:

However,..you get sharp,but bad mouth o.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Phoen1X:
However,..you get sharp,but bad mouth o.
I'm only stating facts
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

Speak English pls
alabosi ōshi means you're a hypocrite, deceiver,pretener and treacherous person.alabosi ōshi means someone who pretends that good is evil and evil is good just to be seen as a nice person
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by chessguru(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Iceberg1905:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500
Shior
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Jimmy231: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
The woman try, RIP to her. Make she go relax
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
She liked to display her backside, hence named "apoti aje". And could abuse person for this world, her trademark in movies.
RIP
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Maj196(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very funny and talented woman. RIP
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by dollarlander: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Ellasure: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP God's grace and good speed to you.

you have done well, sleep on mama
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by ruffDiamond: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
2022Frustrated:
You are so correct. Sadly, I don't think they will change for the better anytime soon.
change Ke? When they are busy struggling to outdo each other on WHO wears the most expensive lace, jewelry or who sprayed the most In parties and who was able to date the richest Alhaji or chiefs

Why do you think MC and these politicians are just taking their turns to FCK them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.