Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East (1475 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources" / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Which argument you ever won over me before on this forum.. Name 1

Hahaha, you better go back to your club house and be lording over there .

In the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king

grin
name an argument u didn't run away from
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Bro, ignore the guy, na back and forth discussion him go dey follow you do which eventually you will ended up discussing nothing but petty gossiping
We've been schooling most of them here for free.
I will ignore him.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

On whose authority are you using to say that?

Then stop complaining .. As long as u try to spread fake wicked information about igbos I would be here to put u to shame
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Goke7: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
creating another non-viable state will never solve any issue, there are current states that should be merged, states like Osun, Ekiti, and Kogi that are not viable
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cooly100: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

If you know the process involved for state or local government creation, you will know that this is DOA.
It's beyond Mr. President.

In some thread, especially the one his convoy some of your agbero kinsmen where jubilating up and down, saying he is god and can do any thing..

So why is this not one of them if he has all this power?

You two face character will always drag you guys in very bad light.

Or are you his adviser?
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by waynetee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Generation is different from GDP

I served in Ede... For a month

Osun can't even compare Abia

What is abia?
Idiot there are 13 universities in osun state alone, more than than that of Anambra+enugu put together.

No state in your erosion ravaged region will stand with osun in terms of development

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes ooh Oyo is 5 times bigger than IMO... Has bigger population... But less GDP
I will reply you for the last time.Oyo state GDP in 2022 is next to Lagos and Delta states as attached.Oyo state is number 3 while your almighty Imo is number 9 as attached .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Goke7: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
sometimes you wonder what exactly these guys want, Biafra, presidency, more states, seaports, etc.

No clear agenda or sense of identity, always wanting what they see elsewhere that they can't do for themselves

1 Like

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cooly100: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

I will reply you for the last time.Oyo state GDP in 2022 is next to Lagos and Delta states as attached.Oyo state is number 3 while your almighty Imo is number 9 as attached .

Also add their debt exposure...
State performance

On state profile analysis, it said Lagos recorded the highest domestic debt in Q3 2022 with N877.03 billion, followed by Delta with N272.61 billion and Ogun with N241.78 billion.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

In some thread, especially the one his convoy some of your agbero kinsmen where jubilating up and down, saying he is god and can do any thing..

So why is this not one of them if he has all this power?

You two face character will always drag you guys in very bad light.

Or are you his adviser?

Face your politicians not me.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Also add their debt exposure...
You can research that to back up your arguments.
Nobody asked me to source for this online.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cooly100: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

You can research that to back up your arguments.
Nobody asked me to source for this online.

State performance
On state profile analysis, it said Lagos recorded the highest domestic debt in Q3 2022 with N877.03 billion, followed by Delta with N272.61 billion and Ogun with N241.78 billion.

So as not to be ashamed of your backwardness...you all have learnt how to use statistics and graphs to cover your inadequacies...

Of the rich states you listed.....none outside Lagos can match any state in the East on physical development and per capita on individual basis.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

State performance
And so what?You wan talk say Imo economy is stronger than that of Lagos because of Lagos debt..abi..
America has the highest debt profile in the world yet their economy is one of the strongest .
Don't let us derail please.
Open another thread for this.
Thank you.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Puss360(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

What does size have to do with syate creation? Should productivity not be the main consideration?
Creating more state means more expenses from the already scarce financial resources...
They can as well capitalize on these 5 states and develop them...
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Puss360:

Creating more state means more expenses from the already scarce financial resources...
They can as well capitalize on these 5 states and develop them...
Is it your expense?
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

Oga go and check world Bank released list this list is from 2016
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Puss360(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Is it your expense?
If u are a taxpayer, you won't be asking this....
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
waynetee:

What is abia?
Idiot there are 13 universities in osun state alone, more than than that of Anambra+enugu put together.

No state in your erosion ravaged region will stand with osun in terms of development
Lmao this one they count university
Ariara market is far more than osun economic activity times 2
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Puss360:

If u are a taxpayer, you won't be asking this....
I am a tax payer... It makes no sense for other regions to have 6 and only South East has 5 it's not fair
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Jogs1900: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga go and check world Bank released list this list is from 2016
Oga, what stops you from uploading the 2022 list here to counter my claim.Be factual please.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cantonese: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
waynetee:

Its the worst region, no sane person wants to go there.

Going to school does not guarantee intelligence, igbos have proved that

You are the clearest example of your own words "going to school does not guarantee intelligence".

Not only have you publicly exhibited complete foolishness, your poor comprehension of English has exhibited how unlearned you are.

Your baba so pe life can only keep you permanently miserable.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by BeninRefugees: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
waynetee:
The whole of SE with 5 governors is just the size of oyo state, the population less than that of Lagos.

Yet, its the worst region in Nigeria. What is wrong with these people mentally?
Why soo backward after giving them soo many advantages ?

Na so una go dey lie upadan
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

I agree they are more developed in your continuous ewedu and ponmo induced dream...

Pic 1 "well developed" SW

Pic 2 "less developed" SE
lmao
You wan dey compare your backward region to Ibadan?
Abeg no go there

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

I agree they are more developed in your continuous ewedu and ponmo induced dream...

Pic 1 "well developed" SW

Pic 2 "less developed" SE

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Puss360(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

I am a tax payer... It makes no sense for other regions to have 6 and only South East has 5 it's not fair
It's not fair, that was then... When we were in era of states creation...
Now we need economic development...
More productivity...
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cooly100: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
lmao
You wan dey compare your backward region to Ibadan?
Abeg no go there

Hahahah..

You better travel, mate....If not for internet people would have continued to believe your old lies...

Compare your dusty He-badan city with this calm and serene well planned city....

In your propaganda and lack of travel this city is backwards while the dusty He-badan is heaven on earth cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Hahahah..

You better travel, mate....If not for internet people would have continued to believe your old lies...

Compare your dusty He-badan city with this calm and serene well planned city....

In your propaganda and lack of travel this city is backwards while the dusty He-badan is heaven on earth cheesy cheesy
do not forget to show the beautiful city in iboland
onitsha

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Puss360:

It's not fair, that was then... When we were in era of states creation...
Now we need economic development...
More productivity...
You can grow with and unjust foundation
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by Cooly100: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
do not forget to show the beautiful city in iboland
onitsha

Onitsha the beautiful city beat even Ikeja the capital of Lagos all of you from the hither land are now claiming...

Show any part of Ikeja looking like that?

I am doing pictures so you guys who thought SE is a mud land and your dusty towns and cities are heaven on earth to know better and stop embarrassing yourselves in public.

Ignorance should not be an excuse.

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Onitsha the beautiful city beat even Ikeja the capital of Lagos all of you from the hither land are now claiming...

I am doing pictures so you guys who thought SE is a mud land and your dusty towns and cities are heaven on earth to know better and stop embarrassing yourselves in public.

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy
check ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5cTJ__o_A&t=4s&pp=ygUSaWJhZGFuIGRyb25lIHNob3Qg
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy
this is onitsha we knw not the computer generated image you are show casing
This picture was taken from chopper

1 Like

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy
1 :Enugu
2: onitsha
3: ekwolobia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 13 Soldiers In Niger State, Military Loses Helicopter In Operation / Sanwo-Olu Vs Jandor:Certificate Not Ground For Disqualification -Tribunal Rules / Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.