Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East (1465 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources" / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Onitsha the beautiful city beat even Ikeja the capital of Lagos all of you from the hither land are now claiming...

Show any part of Ikeja looking like that?

I am doing pictures so you guys who thought SE is a mud land and your dusty towns and cities are heaven on earth to know better and stop embarrassing yourselves in public.

Ignorance should not be an excuse.

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy
Nwewi
You can see that popular building?

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Onitsha the beautiful city beat even Ikeja the capital of Lagos all of you from the hither land are now claiming...

Show any part of Ikeja looking like that?

I am doing pictures so you guys who thought SE is a mud land and your dusty towns and cities are heaven on earth to know better and stop embarrassing yourselves in public.

Ignorance should not be an excuse.

Thank me.. cheesy cheesy
nsukka

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by orisa37: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
WAIT FOR THE 42 STATE STRUCTURE THAT IS ABOUT TO BE RATIFIED OR THE NASS MAY MOVE BENUE TO SE, MOVE A STATE FROM THE NW TO NE AND A STATE FROM NE TO NC.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by orisa37: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
WAIT FOR THE 42 STATE STRUCTURE THAT IS ABOUT TO BE RATIFIED OR THE NASS MAY MOVE BENUE TO SE, MOVE A STATE FROM THE NW TO NE AND A STATE FROM NE TO NC.
THE OVERRIDING EFFECTIVE SOLUTION IS TO ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG SO EACH STATE CAN CREATE MORE STATES AS THEY PLEASE.
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by yarimo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:
Yeyenatu.
What's the landmass and population of the whole the south east region that will justify the creation of additional state in the South east
Don't mind them, Niger state alone is bigger than the whole south east state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by hardbite(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
I laughed my ass off at "creating a China in Nigeria"
That's unreal fooling. A whole China? 😂
The author is clearly way over his head, and is merely trying to be seen as a champion of some sort, but he's clearly failing.

Do we need an extra South East to balance the gerrymandering in Nigeria? Maybe. Include the Igbos in Rivers in this new state though
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
grassrootsig:

And what is the landmass and population of the whole South South region please?
Cross River is bigger than the entire SE.

Delta and Edo will swallow your region.

Go school una no go gree
Re: Anambra Legislator, Writes President, Call For Creation Of 6th State In S/East by vanitybutiwanti: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
grassrootsig:

The entire Bayelsa State is not even up to a Local Government Area in Imo State
Bayelsa is bigger than Enugu and Imo, get informed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Is Holding ECOWAS From Striking Niger / Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. / Milosevic's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.